Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss (1087 Views)

Juice For Fast Weight Loss / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Mauti13(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Mauti13(f): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Helps with constipation
Re: How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Mauti13(f): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Weight loss drink
Re: How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Mauti13(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please watch to support my channel and subscribe
Re: How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Mauti13(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please support my channel by subscribing like and share the video to your loved ones….thanks
Re: How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Mauti13(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Subscribe like and share kiss
Re: How To Use Green Tea For Fast Weight Loss by Kallantan: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Unfortunately, drinking weight loss tea is not enough to lose weight. Whichever weight loss tea or other drink you choose, until you normalize your lifestyle, start eating a balanced diet and increase your level of physical activity, you will not be able to reduce your body weight and keep it at that level. Tea can be an excellent aid in losing weight, but, of course, with the obligatory observance of the diet and physical activity. Do not look for a magic pill, but do not underestimate the effectiveness of tea. I ordered my wife green tea for weight loss from Chai-Wan on ozone and she was satisfied.
Green tea is a mainstay of the Japanese diet and is said to be one of the reasons why Japanese women don't get fat. Probably, there is indeed a connection, because green tea contains in excess catechins and caffeine, which help the body to break down fat deposits.
Of course, we are talking about natural leaf tea without flavorings. It can be drunk throughout the day. And by combining a balanced diet and drinking green tea with exercise, you will see results on the scales very soon.

(1) (Reply)

See What Am Planning Because Of My Love For Food(pics). / Good Home Made Cakes At Your Door Step / How To Make Pizza From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.