Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys (845 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2021
I had to learn the hardest and most painful way ever, but truth is I was very young and since then all I see when I see a woman it’s just pvsssy and breast meat I see, I’m 30 now and this mentality will die with me I can never ever change. You see women just want to have fun, they are just hippy people by nature, they want to dance, eat, fvck, enjoy, travel , glow, flirt play and everything jiggy. When you tie them down you are low key putting them in a cage, and they are not designed like that they will eventually get bored and everything will start falling apart. A woman can treat u like she will die for you in the morning and In the evening her brain will convince her that she’s tired and the next morning she’s done, and when they are done NEVER beg them because you will hurt yourself emotionally because they will NEVER come back. Just play with these sexual big breasted , tight pvssy meaty fine beings...it’s the only way to truly love them..stop trying to connect with them sincerely if you’re not rich like Obi Cubana, because they will so fvck with your brain emotionally..only when you’re truly rich will they ignore their boredom when it hits them, because the money will make them stay. Women are not as innocent as they look o, they are just jiggy people...enjoy their Toto and breast and stop behaving like a fool I love you sissy. If you still doubt me go and watch last season BBN and check how all the girls have ignored every single guy that fell in love with them in that house, if you’re still not convinced go and watch the previous seasons and you would see the girls did exactly the same thing, they are not being wicked it’s just their nature , na you wey go love be MUMU. No matter how much you like me or call me a pretty boy, I only want your sweet tight Toto and it will never ever pass that level, I learn from small and I never looked back.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by EmptyGarden(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Ashawo speak for yourself.
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by brosom(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
What about ur mother?

Is she amongst?
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Prettydevil:
I had to learn the hardest and most painful way ever, but truth is I was very young and since then all I see when I see a woman it’s just pvsssy and breast meat I see, I’m 30 now and this mentality will die with me I can never ever change. You see women just want to have fun, they are just hippy people by nature, they want to dance, eat, fvck, enjoy, travel , glow, flirt play and everything jiggy. When you tie them down you are low key putting them in a cage, and they are not designed like that they will eventually get bored and everything will start falling apart. A woman can treat u like she will die for you in the morning and In the evening her brain will convince her that she’s tired and the next morning she’s done, and when they are done NEVER beg them because you will hurt yourself emotionally because they will NEVER come back. Just play with these sexual big breasted , tight pvssy meaty fine beings...it’s the only way to truly love them..stop trying to connect with them sincerely if you’re not rich like Obi Cubana, because they will so fvck with your brain emotionally..only when you’re truly rich will they ignore their boredom when it hits them, because the money will make them stay. Women are not as innocent as they look o, they are just jiggy people...enjoy their Toto and breast and stop behaving like a fool I love you sissy. If you still doubt me go and watch last season BBN and check how all the girls have ignored every single guy that fell in love with them in that house, if you’re still not convinced go and watch the previous seasons and you would see the girls did exactly the same thing, they are not being wicked it’s just their nature , na you wey go love be MUMU. No matter how much you like me or call me a pretty boy, I only want your sweet tight Toto and it will never ever pass that level, I learn from small and I never looked back.

I am growing up with this mentality too, and I shall die with it!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by SarutobiEky(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2021
brosom:
What about ur mother?

Is she amongst?
ode.. don't y'all ever get tired of pulling this weak ass stunt? I wish I could slap your dumb ass from here. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by SarutobiEky(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Prettydevil:
I . Just play with these sexual big breasted , tight pvssy meaty fine beings...it’s the only way to truly love them..stop trying to connect with them sincerely if you’re not rich like Obi Cubana, because they will so fvck with your brain emotionally..only when you’re truly rich will they ignore their boredom when it hits them, because the money will make them stay. Women are not as innocent as they look o, they are just jiggy people...enjoy their Toto and breast and stop behaving like a fool I love you sissy. If you still doubt me go and watch last season BBN and check how all the girls have ignored every single guy that fell in love with them in that house, if you’re still not convinced go and watch the previous seasons and you would see the girls did exactly the same thing, they are not being wicked it’s just their nature , na you wey go love be MUMU. No matter how much you like me or call me a pretty boy, I only want your sweet tight Toto and it will never ever pass that level, I learn from small and I never looked back.
baba you don talk am finish. Na only irredeemable idiots go disagree with you. As for me I pity girl wey go mistakenly fall for me. Cause I'll so cheat on her so help me Lucy.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by brosom(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
ode.. don't y'all ever get tired of pulling this weak ass stunt? I wish I could slap your dumb ass from here. Mumu.
Chai this one pain am die grin grin

Does ur assertion include ur mother u motherfuker??
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by Ehmmah588(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmnmm prettydevil is preaching!!....ride on sir I dey your back.......ahhhh my wife go soon see this thread!..which kind wahala be dis na?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by SarutobiEky(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
brosom:
Chai this one pain am die grin grin

Does ur assertion include ur mother u motherfuker??
ode.
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by brosom(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
ode.
re u afraid of the question u pooped?

Is ur mother amongst the women u re talking about? Just a simple question undecided
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
brosom:
What about ur mother?

Is she amongst?

Obviously you never learn, few years from now you will look back at this thread and press the like bottom. I bet my life on it.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by brosom(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Prettydevil:

Obviously you never learn, few years from now you will look back at this thread and press the like bottom. I bet my life on it.
I already pressed the like button,

Does it logic include all women including ur mother?
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by SarutobiEky(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
brosom:
re u afraid of the question u pooped?

Is ur mother amongst the women u re talking about? Just a simple question undecided
was your mother a part of this failed generation of women? Give yourself sense guy. No dey mumu.
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by brosom(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
was your mother a part of this failed generation of women? Give yourself sense guy. No dey mumu.
but in ur quotes, u didn't specify which generation of women u were talking about, Mugu..!! tongue
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by SarutobiEky(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
brosom:
but in ur quotes, u didn't specify which generation of women u were talking about, Mugu..!! tongue
oya rest. You don get the logic
Re: Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys by brosom(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
oya rest. You don get the logic
yeah, we re good now grin

(1) (Reply)

Fortified Blue Eye For Wealth Attraction, Goodluck & To Wade Off Evil / .. / Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.