Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (52281 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Truvelisback(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
zyro:
This matter taya me
I can't give my judgement now because i don't know how both of them have been living together. Something must have prompted the wife to act those ways.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by IRALIFE(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

See how your post was reported on this site o.
https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2021/10/07/man-narrates-sad-story-of-how-he-caught-winners-chapel-pastor-sleeping-with-his-wife-in-the-name-of-deliverance/#respond
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by zyro: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
I can't give my judgement now because i don't know how both of them have been living together. Something must have prompted the wife to act those ways.
Exactly what I thought
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by JustNumb: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
IRALIFE:

See how your post was reported on this site o.
https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2021/10/07/man-narrates-sad-story-of-how-he-caught-winners-chapel-pastor-sleeping-with-his-wife-in-the-name-of-deliverance/#respond

Just see how they quote people out of context.

Even in the post the blogger wannabe copied and pasted, he also acknowledged that they haven't started the sexual affair. Yet, the mumu went to write another thing.

SMH
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Fairview1: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Ha!! This is serious o. Seems u have decided to overlook things. I don't think I would have done so if I was in your shoes. It's well.

Hello mam, are you business savvy? There are some opportunities I would like to share with you? Let me know of you might be interested. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by CsRockefeller(m): 3:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Fairview1:

Hello mam, are you business savvy? There are some opportunities I would like to share with you? Let me know of you might be interested. Thank you.

Okay.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by IRALIFE(f): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
JustNumb:

Just see how they quote people out of context.

Even in the post the blogger wannabe copied and pasted, he also acknowledged that they haven't started the sexual affair. Yet, the mumu went to write another thing.

SMH

Exactly. I had read your post before I saw that one. That's why I drew your attention to it.

Hope you are sorting the issues though?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Perfection10(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back

Hmmmmm. More wisdom to you ��
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by MATEX30: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
It is really high time for ladies to know Pastors are not gods, they are human being, respect them but don't dishonor your husband because of one pastor somewhere, this can have a terrible consequence;

Ladies should really stop having affairs with their pastor and cheating on their husband, it is a break of the marriage covenant, we need to be wiser than the devil,

read more story on this topic here = https://sportafriq.com/ladies-stop-having-affairs-with-your-pastor-and-cheating-your-husband/
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by magictonic(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
I, personally WOULD NOT DO MOST OF THESE THINGS YOU POSTED HERE.

1) Heart-to-heart talk with her. (signs of a simpleton)

2) Don't report to her family, so she doesn't lose her respect. (dude, what tha heck are even saying?)

3) Initiate Prayers in your home. Dude, seriously, go to bed. These your advise won't work. It will even embolden the whorish wife to continue disgracing the OP

Why should the OP do these things? For a woman who doesn't respect him?

OP, abeg report your wife to her family. Give them evidence of your allegation.

Maybe, you can also reach Bishop Oyedepo or Abioye and report this matter.

Raise dust over the matter. Threaten to post their conversations on social media and blogs.

Ensure you you have evidence before you do these things sha.

If she doesn't change and remain loyal to you, divorce her. There are many better women out there.

I hate Nonsense.

DukeNija:

Don’t tell your family members including hers about it. Try to manage this within your home by having a hard conversation with her. Let her know the consequences of her continued affair with this pastor.
Many people fall into the same pattern until something drastic happens. You should have a plan Incase she calls your bluff or is too into the affair to care.
My plan would look like:
1. Have a heart to heart conversation about the issue including the consequences namely an end to your marriage and how it will affect the children.
2. Don’t contact the pastor, you have no issue with him. The problem is with your wife.
3. Try to spend more time with your wife outside the home. Take her places and build memories together.
4. If all else fails, then I would suggest you inform her mother first, also mentioning what you plan to do if she continues.
5. Demand a full apology from her and a commitment to end all forms of communication with the man. You also need to look at the scripture where it’s written that no man should come between a man and wife.
6. Try to initiate prayers in your home cos it seems your wife is the spiritual type and maybe you’re lagging in that aspect. Hence her continuous search for a spiritual leader.
7. There’s every possibility your wife is not romantically invested in that relationship. Just maybe she’s not exactly finding fulfillment in yours especially with regards to my previous comment of spiritual leadership. Many Nigerian women are like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

For Ladies And Wives Only / John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.