Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo (3902 Views)

Tamale International Airport Is The Most Modern Airport In West Africa / West Africa's Top 20 Stadiums / 6 Most Fatal Stampedes In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
There are so many beautiful and modern Airports in West Africa but out of them all are about 6 Airports that stands-out.

Nigeria have the most number of Airports in West Africa of which about 7 of them are International Airports. Murtala Mohammed International Airport is the biggest of them all and also the biggest in West Africa.

Ghana also have 3 International Airports and 5 Domestic Airports. Kotoka International Airport is the biggest Airport in Ghana and the second biggest in West Africa after Murtala Airport in Lagos.

All the other countries in West Africa have at least one International Airport.

Below are the Top 6 Most Modern and Beautiful Airports in West Africa

1-- Kotoka International Airport- Accra, Ghana
2-- Blaise Diagne International Airport- Dakar, Senegal
3-- Murtala Mohammed International Airport-- Lagos, Nigeria
4-- Port Harcourt International Airport- Nigeria
5-- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport- Abuja, Nigeria
6-- Eyadema Gnassingbe International Airport- Lome, Togo

KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- ACCRA, GHANA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2021
BLAISE DIAGNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- DAKAR, SENEGAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2021
MURTALA MOHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- LAGOS, NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2021
PORT HARCOURT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2021
NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- ABUJA, NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2021
EYADEMA GNASSINGBE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- LOME, TOGO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by longetivity(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
We are still celebrating airports in West Africa sad, one day one day we'll get there cool
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
More of Kotoka International Airport

1 Like

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
longetivity:
We are still celebrating airports in West Africa sad, one day one day we'll get there cool

grin grin grin grin
Yes, we need to flood the internet with more pictures of Africa so the World will know Africa is more than what the Western Media show them... There are many good things in Africa too
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
More of PH International Airport

1 Share

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
More of PH International Airport cool

Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by fourboys: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
That pH airport na die
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by mdntiri(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2021
The dominant white colour, the spacious nature of the Kotoka airport, especially the new international terminal is very beautiful. The Murtala Airport building is very big, and would look prettier in an all white colour. The rest of the airports don't impress me, they look too small
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2021
fourboys:
That pH airport na die

Pretty
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2021
mdntiri:
The dominant white colour, the spacious nature of the Kotoka airport, especially the new international terminal is very beautiful. The Murtala Airport building is very big, and would look prettier in an all white colour. The rest of the airports don't impress me, they look too small

Small ke?

It serves its purpose and that's the most important thing.
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by ibibiogrl: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
vankelvin:
NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- ABUJA, NIGERIA
Why are you using the old Abuja terminal airport to compare Maybe you don't know, but the New international terminal airport of Abuja is the best in all of Nigeria. Maybe even better than the Kotoka Ghana airport, since it has trains taking you there like most European & Western airports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aapHKqUFqeo
fourboys:
That pH airport na die
Check out Abuja airport.
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
ibibiogrl:

Why are you using the old Abuja terminal airport to compare Maybe you don't know, but the New international terminal airport of Abuja is the best in all of Nigeria. Maybe even better than the Kotoka Ghana airport, since it has trains taking you there like most European & Western airports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aapHKqUFqeo

Check out Abuja airport.

I knew about the new terminal in Abuja just that I could not get nice pictures of it.. It's surely beautiful with the train connecting it but
Kotoka
Dakar airport
Mutala over that terminal any day anytime
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by ibibiogrl: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
vankelvin:

I knew about the new terminal in Abuja just that I could not get nice pictures of it.. It's surely beautiful with the train connecting it but
Kotoka
Dakar airport
Mutala over that terminal any day anytime
Really undecided when the new Abuja terminal is more advanced & modernized than all these airport you are listing here. I've checked out numerous videos and pictures of Kotoka terminal, it's close but not as advance as the Abuja terminal. I didn't even notice an escalator or the rolling floor escalator, that's present in all westernized airport terminals.
We Nigerians rate the New Abuja terminal as number 1, so I don't know why you are rating Lagos international airport the highest in Nigeria.
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2022
ibibiogrl:

Really undecided when the new Abuja terminal is more advanced & modernized than all these airport you are listing here. I've checked out numerous videos and pictures of Kotoka terminal, it's close but not as advance as the Abuja terminal. I didn't even notice an escalator or the rolling floor escalator, that's present in all westernized airport terminals.
We Nigerians rate the New Abuja terminal as number 1, so I don't know why you are rating Lagos international airport the highest in Nigeria.

Advanced as in?
Apart from the train that connects the Abuja Airport what other things do they have that other Airports do not have?

What makes Abuja Airport advanced?
Talk is cheap

If the emboldened is what you refer to as *advanced* then I'm sorry you know nothing.
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by ibibiogrl: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:
[/b]
Advanced as in?
Apart from the train that connects the Abuja Airport what other things do they have that other Airports do not have?
What makes Abuja Airport advanced?
Talk is cheap
If the emboldened is what you refer to as *advanced* then I'm sorry you know nothing.
Obviously U can't Read to comprehend undecided Research everything that's recommended for any modern worldly airport & this airport has it. It's the number 1 in Nigeria & West Africa angry
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by vankelvin: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2022
ibibiogrl:

Obviously U can't Read to comprehend undecided Research everything that's recommended for any modern worldly airport & this airport has it. It's the number 1 in Nigeria & West Africa angry

It's obvious you are the ignorant one here..

Kotoka has always been ranked ahead of Abuja airport.. What's modern about that Abuja airport? Can we see pictures? cos the video you posted has poor video quality and that even make your case worst
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by ibibiogrl: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
vankelvin:

It's obvious you are the ignorant one here..
Kotoka has always been ranked ahead of Abuja airport.. What's modern about that Abuja airport? Can we see pictures? cos the video you posted has poor video quality and that even make your case worst
In which expert ranking, Urs
This are the rankings worldwide b4 the pandemic, after your airport was renovated from 2017-2019. It wasn't even in the ranking in 2019 & that was before the pandemic undecided
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_in_Africa
Re: West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo by Konquest: 9:17pm On Jan 05
vankelvin:
There are so many beautiful and modern Airports in West Africa but out of them all are about 6 Airports that stands-out.

Nigeria have the most number of Airports in West Africa of which about 7 of them are International Airports. Murtala Mohammed International Airport is the biggest of them all and also the biggest in West Africa.

Ghana also have 3 International Airports and 5 Domestic Airports. Kotoka International Airport is the biggest Airport in Ghana and the second biggest in West Africa after Murtala Airport in Lagos.

All the other countries in West Africa have at least one International Airport.

Below are the Top 6 Most Modern and Beautiful Airports in West Africa

1-- Kotoka International Airport- Accra, Ghana
2-- Blaise Diagne International Airport- Dakar, Senegal
3-- Murtala Mohammed International Airport-- Lagos, Nigeria
4-- Port Harcourt International Airport- Nigeria
5-- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport- Abuja, Nigeria
6-- Eyadema Gnassingbe International Airport- Lome, Togo

KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- ACCRA, GHANA
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting In Portharcourt This Morning / I Am The Ugliest Guy In Nairaland. / Npower Device Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.