Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (75471 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by nams77: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
No be she lose?
Exactly my thoughts!

If na me sef na to arrange three-some with my popsman
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by lascos912(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2021
If we talk say dem useless them go dey cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by nams77: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
mytime24:
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry
The left over that presented himself to the man.

Who lose?

If na me be the guy, na to buy better red wine and sidon with my pops dey enjoy ourselves. Invite her over latter and do three-some. Who lose grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2021
mytime24:
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry

Kikikikikiki

You mean she's a left over? ORDINARY shame no even catch that left over.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by BigJoe19: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2021
cococandy:
Men angry
It's a woman that brought the issue to the public and been proud about it but na still men you go blame. Feminists brains is located in their ass. Plus she just justified why she's an ex.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Dfynboi: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2021
TheDemola:
There is a video circulating online about a lady bragging to her ex-boyfriend after sleeping with his father. Apparently the ex-boyfriend jilted the lady and in retaliation, the lady slept with his father as pay back. What's the world turning to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kesVX7oETiQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUryr96gcPC/?utm_medium=copy_link

I weep for this senseless generation of ladies,u don Bleep his papa as pay-back forgetting that what is pasted on internet is there till end of time,wen u no come see husband marry now u will be going to Shiloh upandan �
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by jimmynauty: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
No be she lose?

You said my mind. Loser
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Samabu07(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Then who come loose? It's your body that's been used. If you like nack him Grand father and uncles join, you are still at the receiving end.
I just pity the man that will end with this one.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Remag666:
Confam G cool so na you and ur old man chop from the same pot...make una pass am to the next papa and son abeg wink my papa dey queue me sef dey queue after am grin
Hehehehe, abeg i no fit laugh well here..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Fantazy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pikin smashed you finish dumped you and you go him papa house that one squeezes and smash you as him like too.

And you are calling that Pay Back.

Foolishness from the pit of hell!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Unie30: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Chai! Woman no hungry me again at all.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by McCoy9067(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
It is a lie
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by harmargedon: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheDemola:
There is a video circulating online about a lady bragging to her ex-boyfriend after sleeping with his father. Apparently the ex-boyfriend jilted the lady and in retaliation, the lady slept with his father as pay back. What's the world turning to?

which of her Ex? Because I'm sure na olosho she be.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Singlenhappy(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheDemola:

in Rwanda advocating for women's right now but I don't support this one, too callous, the guy should be in a coma now ohhh poor him!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by enirock(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Parisian:
But doesn't your gender brag about this and when they do don't y'all hail them ?

Your gender brags everyday about buying one and getting one free so why the crocodile tears or is it because it's a woman doing it ?

Also @ the bolded I hope you know for that to happen like 70% of the male population would've died first ? Common sense is not common.
I love the way you threw subtle jabs at my my gender and my person. I would have loved to have a civil discussion with u but I guess civility too is a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.