Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Kuda Bank Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Scam Alert (2229 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Bank Scam Alert by davit: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
I happened to have an account with Kuda Microfinance bank after all their adverts.

So last week I logged out of my account. The moment I tried logging again, it seems my account has been locked. All efforts to get it back proved abortive.
I ve sent mails to their email several times with no result. At some point their customer care line was not connecting. After about 2 days, I was able to reach them via phone only for them to keep asking me same questions each time my call went through.

Till now, I have no positive response from them. I have every reason to believe that Kuda is another fraud/scam loading. Forget about the adverts and what have you. Their customer service too sucks.

Guys out there, abeg avoid anything Kuda MFB.

Mod needs to push this to front page for those who may fall into their scam.

Cc: pushkin Mynd44 dominique

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Kestolove(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Anything that has microfinance on it..,pls run away

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by seankafor(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Same Kuda I have been using for months now?
You never talk wetin happen undecided

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Zaxbash1: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stop smoking expired cheap weed Una no one here ...no be Kuda I use buy data no enter nairaland...
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Americafighter: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Same kuda have been using since January no issue... They even use to borrow me 150k
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Sundaypaul12345: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Omo
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by davit: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wait till you have an issue with them then. Abeg try to dey read before commenting.
Americafighter:
Same kuda have been using since January no issue... They even use to borrow me 150k
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by elantraceey(f): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
I hope you didn't use it to receive fraudulent funds or had your account reported for fraud? It's only in that cases they lock accounts. You should tell us the complete story.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Americafighter: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
davit:
Wait till you have an issue with them then. Abeg try to dey read before commenting.
So because you have issue with them means they are scam.... Na today all those normal bank dey lock person account or debit person.... Go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Kondomatic(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
What's wrong with all these people saying the same kuda I have been using?

Do you guys expect everyone to have same issue at same time.?

Nah comments like these they make these people no dey send customers wey get issue at all.

Person never complain finish and unah don dey make excuses for kuda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by davit: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
So it is a good or normal thing to have money in an account and can't access it? I just hope you don't have account with them. Esle, the day you will find yourself in my shoes is nearer.
Americafighter:

So because you have issue with them means they are scam.... Na today all those normal bank dey lock person account or debit person.... Go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by elantraceey(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kondomatic:
What's wrong with all these people saying the same kuda I have been using?

Do you guys expect everyone to have same issue at same time.?

Nah comments like these they make these people no dey send customers wey get issue at all.

Person never complain finish and unah don dey make excuses for kuda.

The issue is with him calling them a scam because he has an issue with them. A licensed bank by CBN will not wake up one minute and become a scam. A friend of mine dealt with a fraudulent p2p binance agent and had the guys account blocked till he refunded his money that's how I know they can lock your account if you get reported or they suspect fraudulent activities. If he's clean, he should go to Twitter and call them out not running here to claim they're a potential scam.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by davit: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nothing like that. I formatted my phone. And when I restored my phone, I noticed I couldn't log in. I ve been on it since last week.

All efforts to get positive response from them failed.

So for a bank that is busy noise around, isn't this a red flag? For those still saying this or that about them, I just hope you don't have reasons to lodge a compliant. May be by then you will understand better my POV
elantraceey:
I hope you didn't use it to receive fraudulent funds or had your account reported for fraud? It's only in that cases they lock accounts. You should tell us the complete story.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by elantraceey(f): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
davit:
Nothing like that. I formatted my phone. And when I restored my phone, I noticed I couldn't log in. I ve been on it since last week.

So for a bank that is busy noise around, isn't this a red flag? For those still saying this or that about them, I just hope you don't have reasons to lodge a compliant. May be by then you will understand better my POV

I've had a complain and they responded to my mails almost immediately. Have you tried changing your password or what exactly is the error you're getting?

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by davit: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
I ve tried changing the password but each time I get to transaction pin, attached is the error I receive.
elantraceey:

I've had a complain and they responded to my mails almost immediately. Have you tried changing your password or what exactly is the error you're getting?

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by Zankut: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kuda has it's issues but labelling them scam might be extreme but I agree their customer service is VERY VERY BAD. Took them almost 5 months to respond (not resolve oh)to a failed transaction complaint

For those who 'have been banking with them since forever', I sincerely hope you never have an issue that requires some quick response from their customer support. You'd get to know the real meaning of forever

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by BigYash: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Op is not forcing anybody to leave them. If una like make una leave una money there.. Wen e go happen, them no dey telli person.... I don't put more than 10k there,basically for sub..
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by justking(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kuda?
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by excanny: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
davit:

When you change your device, Kuda always assumes someone is trying to gain unauthorized entry into your account. So the account is restricted for a while. It's for the security of your funds.

You can DM me, I have a lady someone in-house Kuda customer support. Let me help you follow up on your issue.

I love Kuda tho for their fast and free transfers. They saved me from my former fintech that took days to complete a transfer that I even paid for.
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by odysey: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
seankafor:
Same Kuda I have been using for months now?
You never talk wetin happen undecided
someone I know has same issue, after logging out couldn't get in
Re: Kuda Bank Scam Alert by seankafor(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
odysey:
someone I know has same issue, after logging out couldn't get in
blockchain, paxful and most apps are culprit to these too..

There was a time I changed my device, I downloaded blockchain and paxful to access my wallet.. then I encountered this same error..
I had to use my former phone to download it and authorise the log in..

It's nothing new, most apps does it... Once you switch device, some apps won't just allow you log on at once..
It's nothing out of the ordinary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About To Open German Cars Repair Shop / Many Nigerians Do Not Know What To Do With 20 Million,do You? / Hong Kong Stocklots - Looking For Africa Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.