Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

God Is The Greatest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Is The Greatest (387 Views)

Baba Ijesha: God Is Not Man, Says Princess Hours After Court’s Judgment / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is The Greatest by Dartilo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
This whole event occur yesterday...
I am a corper serving in Benin City so yesterday was our monthly clearance for those of us in Ikpoba okha local government....So as usual I was fully kitted excluding the crested vest along Nepa office junction at Sapele road close to Santana Market,before crossing over the other side of the lane to board a bus heading toward 3rd axis,I had observe a group of young guys as I am or a little older than me arranging themselves at the other lane,so without suspecting anything I cross over tryin to board any bus...One of them was close to me looking a little bit rough while the other two stood in diff position looking and observing,so the rough guy walks towards me and ask do you do photoshoot,I did not understand what he was saying at first and I just smiled at him and look towards the other direction...
Re: God Is The Greatest by Bigredmachine: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: God Is The Greatest by Dartilo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
So he asked again,do you do photoshoot this time around I heard him clearly and I smiled and said No,he said he love my height and my look that he owns a fashion show abi line that he does his monthly magazine and all that,that he was keenly interested in making me the face of his cover page,I smiled bcox me myself no say I nor too handsome,okay I gat the height and body st
Re: God Is The Greatest by Dartilo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg let me summarize it Cox d guy said so many tins but las las e wanted to place in a position of greed telling me about it's pay way higher than Fed govt alloweee,meanwhile the other two men all this while were yet to board Bus,This time around I yelled and said bro I am not interested,Oga hold my hand and tried pulling up to a vehicle Sienna park at the side of the lane that I should come and see his office,this time around I angrily insulted him in Edo Language he was shock and I told him to get himself off me or I raised alarm, immediately I started raising my voice high the other two guys jug into the Siena including the idiot and drove off
Re: God Is The Greatest by Dartilo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
while coming back from clearance while I was in a bus I saw one of my platoon guy I quickly called his line we haven't seen for long so he told me he no longer has my contact that he was rob while on kitted vest in the evening at the front of UBA bank at ring road,while another platoon friend recently was bullied,robbed at Itohan girls Grammer school at Sapele road ....

Pls if you are on your crested vest in Benin do not walk alone most times those evil element now prey on corpers in Benin
Re: God Is The Greatest by Dartilo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Especially those around Airport road towards ogba river axis endeavor to stay away from unnecessary conversation with strange or do it with serious caution....
Re: God Is The Greatest by Inspiration007: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na wa o. My sweetheart is currently serving at Edo state.

Make I give her call

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Were Sentenced To Death / You Cannot Believe What Happened At Shoprite / Three Arrested For Murder Of 3 Fulanis In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.