Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor (34059 Views)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2021
I'm sure by now you know there's no way on God's green earth every man can be a rapist undecided it's just not possible madam besides that would mean you were fathered by a rapist cheesy
FutureIsFemale:
If I say what is on my mind now, let's just leave it at "every man is a r*pist".
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by SeriouslySense(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2021
poor child.

maureensylvia:

Hehehe
Same way he was comfortable assaulting the poor baby
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Kajaard: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I say what is on my mind now, let's just leave it at "every man is a r*pist".

And just the other day you were begging guys to at least take you for a plane trip since you've never flown in one. I see your poverty mindset has warped your thinking. Pele O. It will get better.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Bifwoli: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2021
ElValiente:

Your father raped your mother. Not all men. Just your rapists dad. Now we know better. cheesy

Not a supporter of rapists tho
Yup you're 100% right.So this means she's an illegitimate child then (or what the muslims call haram)
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Anything that concerns sexual molestation give it Afonja, nah them get am
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Temi2468: 2:19am On Oct 07, 2021
ElValiente:

Your father raped your mother. Not all men. Just your rapists dad. Now we know better. cheesy

Not a supporter of rapists tho

I have stopped quoting her or taking her serious. Her sense of judgement has been grossly affected by the overwhelming moral decadence in the society. She needs a complete psychological refurbishing or else it would forever affect her mindset about the male gender.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by fkj950ax(m): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

“When asked, the victim alleged that the suspect sexually assaulted her and warned her not to tell anyone, including her parents.

/

The victim is a 1 year old.
The 1 year old told her parents the rapist warned her not to tell anyone. How?!!!!

If this narrative gets to court, the rapist will walk away free.

Please can the journalist write this account as is, and not insert impossible chapters to it.

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by zedman1(m): 2:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Mrkumareze:

What is funny in insulting someone's parents
Your question should've been directed at that sick girl, not this dude. Like, what's so funny in always insulting all men?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Mrkumareze(m): 3:02am On Oct 07, 2021
zedman1:
Your question should've been directed at that sick girl, not this dude. Like, what's so funny in always insulting all men?

For insulting men, her parents should be insulted right ?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by shegun4sur: 4:09am On Oct 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.

Too bad......which particular devil dey possess all these grown ass moda fuckkking men way dey molest minors....

This days way he be say matured women are out there ready to even bang you for free...
Nowadays put on your shirt as a niggar...walk down the street...toast ten babes and collect their number....within one week you will bang six out of that ten...

Or to make it worse....walk into any tertiary institution environment or campus and see matured girls everywhere...you go toast....na you go tire

Better ashawo na you be. Normal level
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Agugbadin: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2021
One year old, this shameless devil should be killed and burnt.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Agugbadin: 4:16am On Oct 07, 2021
cyrielo:
Just @20yrs old. Hmm he should be given at least 5yrs sentence. When he’s 25. He won’t be a menace

5 yrs is too lenient, I thought you wanted to say 50yrs.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Offpoint1: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2021
cyrielo:
Just @20yrs old. Hmm he should be given at least 5yrs sentence. When he’s 25. He won’t be a menace
Don't you read the article? 5 years only for raping a year baby? You need to be checked.

If I'm the kid father I'll patiently wait him for "5 years" and put at least 25 9-MM through his brain.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by SeyiDominion: 4:52am On Oct 07, 2021
TOO BAD. SAY NO TO SEXUAL ASSAULT
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by optimus106(m): 5:24am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Your father falls into that group too.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by ahmthankgod(m): 5:27am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Which man?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by ahmthankgod(m): 5:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Temi2468:

I have stopped quoting her or taking her serious. Her sense of judgement has been grossly affected by the overwhelming moral decadence in the society. She needs a complete psychological refurbishing or else it would forever affect her mindset about the male gender.
Hmm... oh.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by taurusmena1(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2021
your fada included
FutureIsFemale:
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by taurusmena1(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Seconded
Emmyreal4:
Castrate that BST
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by taurusmena1(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2021
please make it 4x4
myfantasies:
Them suppose don give am 2 by 2 before anything
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I remember when I dealt with this frustrated girl, tormented her on this forum till she deactivated her saphiere account but ikillbro.kehoes and other simps came for my head.
now she has the effrontery to post this and start insulting, if I pay her back in her own coin now you useless simps will still come for my head.
Ebenezertriumph aka Inspectorlawal, militarylady and so on, with your countless accounts you created everyday, you even created this one few hours ago.

mention my moniker again and I won't hesitate to get all your accounts banned.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by gentlestdude(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
e no go better for you and who born you oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Samiah33(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Habib101:

How old is she
Seven (7)
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by TurnNewLeaf: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ebenezertriumph aka Inspectorlawal, militarylady and so on, with your countless accounts you created everyday, you even created this one few hours ago.

mention my moniker again and I won't hesitate to get all your accounts banned.
oga that girl comment no make sense, call a spade a spade.
that girl needs to be taught a lesson
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Samiah33(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That is why you must not keep quiet about such things, and why you must push for proper judgement whenever there is such a case.

These sex fiends thrive when a blind eye and silence is used to treat them because of fear of generalization, even when they really are guilty.
I ahbor rapist like hell, my dislike for them knows no bound to me nothing justifies raping a girl or anyone. Remove the one eyed snake and feed the guy and for a lady use fire to condemn that hole of hers. I am extreme I agree
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Samiah33(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2021
KingDash:
lol.. worst things dey ahead bro.
She is seven when she's eight I will take her to a martial art school for her to defend herself a little, I know nothing is certain but it will go a long way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Theicecode(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
It's unfortunate how you mods keep allowing this girl to insult all men and you guys can't ban her account, I hope you mods can see this?

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala Rule2
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
oga that girl comment no make sense, call a spade a spade.
that girl needs to be taught a lesson
She's very silly. i don't care whatever you do to her, you can do whatever you want to do with her but please stop mentioning my Moniker, thank you.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Theicecode:
It's unfortunate how you mods keep allowing this girl to insult all men and you guys can't ban her account, I hope you mods can see this?

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala Rule2
I hope you have reported all those Nairaland boys who bash women at every given opportunity?
Else you a hypocrite
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Kajaard:

And just the other day you were begging guys to at least take you for a plane trip since you've never flown in one. I see your poverty mindset has warped your thinking. Pele O. It will get better.
Don't mind her, she seem like an unstable person to me, maybe she's facing alot in this life
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by zedman1(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Mrkumareze:

For insulting men, her parents should be insulted right ?
Didn't she insult her dad herself by writing 'all'? Seems you know nothing about that silly girl here. She does it always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.