Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Help Me Make A Decision - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Make A Decision (428 Views)

Please Help Me In Making A Decision Turkey Or Egypt / I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Help Me Make A Decision (lagos, Abuja Or Ph) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make A Decision by lajid: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello,

This may not be the right section but I need audience. I leave in the north and looking to relocate to somewhere in the south.

Currently, I’m about to pick my states for nysc and I want to choose which I’m finding it difficult to.

Which state will you advise a corper to go? Lagos or Ogun state?

I have no intention of going back after service. Aim is to stay in my service state after service. Please I need help on this, what’s the disvantages of Lagos ? And that of Ogun. My mind is tilted towards Lagos for obvious reasons but I still need advice.

I don’t know anyone there to begin with, but I think I can make do with that.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Every parent wants to be posted to south west because it's more peaceful than any other places. Ogun State is better, except you are prepared for Lagos cost of living
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by chatinent: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
It depends on what you earn when you are done.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by Flytime: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
In my opinion Lagos is better, ogun state has the opportunity to be better but they refuse to take that chance But if you’re like me who doesn’t like over population then ogun state is the place for you
Although Lagos has more opportunities
Wayy better road in-fact on a road trip you’ll know you’re in ogun state once you notice how bad the road has suddenly become and Alamo Lagos has better infrastructures
But I believe if starting a business in ogun state is easier because of less competition although less customers because of lagos population

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision by VEXT: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
lajid:
Hello,

This may not be the right section but I need audience. I leave in the north and looking to relocate to somewhere in the south.

Currently, I’m about to pick my states for nysc and I want to choose which I’m finding it difficult to.

Which state will you advise a corper to go? Lagos or Ogun state?

Skull mining activities in Ogun. Becareful

I have no intention of going back after service. Aim is to stay in my service state after service. Please I need help on this, what’s the disvantages of Lagos ? And that of Ogun. My mind is tilted towards Lagos for obvious reasons but I still need advice.

I don’t know anyone there to begin with, but I think I can make do with that.

Skull mining activities in Ogun. Becareful

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Free Universities For International Students / Canada Medical For Students / I Want To Travel To Ivory Cote D'ivoire Any Guidance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.