Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bbnaija: The Moment I Saw Him On Stage I Knew It Was Over -liquorose - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: The Moment I Saw Him On Stage I Knew It Was Over -liquorose (586 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: The Moment I Saw Him On Stage I Knew It Was Over -liquorose by Nairablink(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Liquorose reveals how she felt when her name was not mentioned as the winner of big brother Naija’s shine your eyes season 6.

Speaking with Ebuka in an interview, Liquorose revealed the moment she saw White money on stage with her she knew she was not going to be the winner of BBNaija 2021 Shine Ya Eye Edition.

Check Out The Breakdown of The Discussion Between Ebuka and Liquorose.

Ebuka: How did you feel when your name was not mentioned as the winner?

Liquorose: The moment we got on Click here to read more

(1) (Reply)

Top Nollywood You Must See / Twist Of Fate: Ranbeer And Prachi To Seperate Again / Topten Movies At The Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.