Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) (412 Views)

Suspected Uniabuja Student Leaks Seschat Video With Ex-lover After Breakup / 17yr Old Girl Sleeps With Her Bestie's Father As Payback For Sleeping With Her B / Need For Speed Payback Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
A lady in revenge to payback against her ex boyfriend who dumped her, slept with his dad.

The young Nigerian lady who was heart broken felt that sleeping with her ex boyfriend’s dad was the only way she could get back at him.

She shared the video online.

In the video she said, “I f**ked your father thoroughly”

Watch video shared:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/10/06/lady-slept-with-ex-boyfriends-dad-as-payback-video/

Re: Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
You don't sleep with someone close to your ex as payback, only doing yourself. I doubt she's truly happy/fulfiled with her action. Better thing would have been to book sessions with a therapist or just so something that makes her happy, heal and move on. She played herself not him. Some people are shameless sha so what do I know?!
I hope she doesn't regret it in the future because the internet doesn't forget. As for the guy, if he broke up with her for good reasons then great, but if he just felt like breaking her heart for the fun of it then e dey ment!
Re: Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) by Shetemi12(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol.. Mission accomplished yes but my girl the video and the experience of the sex wont give you joy. It will always come to hurt you personally, emotionally forever
Re: Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) by jaeyking(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Actually you lost
Father slept with u
Son probably slept with you

You just showed the world your stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Cash App Payment Generator-how To Find About It? / How Allison Madueke Made History As The First Female OPEC President / Being An Olosho Is Better Than Being A Graduate In Nigeria — Prophet Solomon Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.