Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

In Love With My Ex Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Ex Girlfriend (24443 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Pidginwhisper: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
undecided
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by bluefilm: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:
Please don't mind my errors but I need help because I am really confused...

To cut the story short, I dated a girl for 2 years which her family and mine are fully aware, she's an Igbo girl and I am from Rivers State.

2018 I wanted to get married to her all of a sudden her parents refused, they started talking about tribal differences, I told them even my mum is an Igbo woman but they don't want to to listen. It got worst when the Rev. Fr said no they should not allow her marry me because they are Catholic. I felt very bad, but how will I do, I moved on with my life.

That same year they gave her out in marriage to one guy who based abroad, I congratulated her without any grudges. They got married and this year the man died but they have a son, the man has been buried but I still love her and she is willing to come back to me, infact as it stands we are more than lovers.

But I am giving her space so that she will mourn her husband very well and I don't want people to feel I prayed for the man to die so that I can take her back, because she said nothing will stop her this time. My problem now is should I let her go or marry her because I love her so much 100%?

Was the sex that good? sad
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Kunlelee: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Are you sure you will be able to withstand the bad time cos problem here is that her family still won't like you, take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Sultty(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
U already said u still love her so go ahead. The rod will be with u
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Op , point of correction, not that you are still inlove with your ex, .... us just that u are still inlove with your ex's pvssy.

U too like sex Op !!!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by ziondaughter247: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is quite dicey! Who knows, maybe you're truly her God-ordained spouse...
From your narration, she didn't have a hand in your separation, rather it's people around her that engineered it. She was probably naïve or being too obedient to her folks.

Personally, if you are my brother i will tell you to forget her and move on! But you two might actually be soul mates and none of you will be happy till you come together

Just pray about it and don't listen to anyone who will want to poison your mind against her...
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by joelag: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mumu people plenty for town Sha..

10 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Eze2000(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
I don't think you're sad about the man's death

He is not nuts
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by suffering: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
No, you’re not. Now give yourself peace in life.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
They are afraid you could be an IPOB, knowanamsaying?
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Gaddafi1: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

To cut the story short, I dated a girl for 2 years which her family and mine are fully aware, she's an Igbo girl and I am from Rivers State.

2018 I wanted to get married to her all of a sudden her parents refused, they started talking about tribal differences, I told them even my mum is an Igbo woman but they don't want to to listen. It got worst when the Rev. Fr said no they should not allow her marry me because they are Catholic. I felt very bad, but how will I do, I moved on with my life.

That same year they gave her out in marriage to one guy who based abroad, I congratulated her without any grudges. They got married and this year the man died but they have a son, the man has been buried but I still love her and she is willing to come back to me, infact as it stands we are more than lovers.

But I am giving her space so that she will mourn her husband very well and I don't want people to feel I prayed for the man to die so that I can take her back, because she said nothing will stop her this time. My problem now is should I let her go or marry her because I love her so much 100%?

My guy be very careful as this lady do not truly love you. Why didn't nothing stop her the first time and now she can swear because it will be more difficult for a widow with a son to get married. My wife is from a different tribe and a catholic too, but she resisted her parents and we still got married. POWER OF LOVE.
Also find out what killed her husband, good to know sha.

8 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by NohurryInLife: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:
You don kill the man wan come marry him wife...and probably take over his kid and some properties

Interpol arrest him
Na your mumu na en too much. You be mumu!
grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by estyvino(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na your spirit keee that man, I no trust you

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by lordm(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mumu man
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why should he be?
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by JOHNDESTINY14: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Two of these gifted music artistes are about to be signed by a major Record label in Nigeria. Please, kindly support and help out to get signed. Many mouth-watering benefits awaits your kind gestures. God bless you all as you make a positive impact in our society. Amen.

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Ayowonuola1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bro, find out what really killed the ex-husband before you continue o.

I saw an advert about investing & earning on a particular platform (Trade House). I gave it a try and I'm here to share with everyone.

Please join and start earning. Use the link on my profile picture for more detail.

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Efenaira(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

Brother you for leave widow for Chiwetalu Agu , now Wetin they sweet dog they kill am , You should be happy you’re not death by now . Use your 6 Oshare
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by pode(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is allowed, if Nigerians could go back to their first love (buhari) of 1983 and 2015 they still go back to him (buhari)
Nothing stop you from falling in love the second time

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by UncleKoboko: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

If you're able to know some secretes especially the number of BODY-COUNT she has had since the last time you fvcked her, YOU WILL RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.
NEVER TRUST AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL.
95% of the are filthy wh0res and HYPOCRITES

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

Always best to Marry who u love as long as they love u just as much and u go about it the right way.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

If you're not careful, what killed the Husband will kill you too.

Go and make findings first before you jump into a generational problem. You could have died but he died in your place. Make findings, and pray. Look before you leap. no fear cheesy
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
angry

It’s a gamble. You may wait one whole year and her parents would still ship her off to another Igbo man

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by chyzoo4u(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
ethicallyright:
Mr. Oke Dike, your internet activity links you to the homicide which occurred at 11 Boathouse Walk, Peckham, Southwark London.

Evidence available proves that you are an accomplice in the Murder of one Mr. Frank Ndubusi who rented a studio apartment in the aforementioned building until his demise.

The WhatsApp history of the victim's spouse, Mrs Amaka Ndubusi (Nee. Amaka Harry Obinna), corroborates the autopsy report that the deceased died of food poisoning.

Mrs Amaka Ndubusi, widow of the victim and prime suspect of the murder case, had on several occasions told you how she planned to leave the forced marriage and suggested getting rid of the late Frank Ndubusi on one occasion.

We failed to work a restraining order to prevent the prime suspect from leaving the United Kingdom until the autopsy report was ready.

Her travel records show that she left the United Kingdom for Maldives with her toddler. She neither used a visa to leave the United Kingdom nor escape from the Maldives.

Her whereabouts is currently unknown but we suspect that she took an illegal route to Nigeria.

Though we suspect that she is in Nigeria, we want to be sure before seeking an arrest warrant.

We demand that you cooperate with INTERPOL so that the organization will drop all charges against you.

To cooperate with the INTERPOL: ASK HER OUT AGAIN, TELL HER YOU WANT MOMENTS OF INTIMACY AND SWITCH ON YOUR SMARTPHONE'S LOCATION WHEN YOU MEET HER.

HOLMES, S,
INTERPOL.

Appears so real...

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Imoobot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Before you love and fall in love, find out what kills the husband so that you will not be the next person.

just thinking out of the box though.
I Rest My Case.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Champneys: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

Ok.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by nokspos: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
you've not even checked what killed the husband, sha do your will

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by UncleKoboko: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
why should he be sad? na him kill am
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

My friend move on with your life, get a good woman and build your life with her.
No the put body for where you are not wanted. You even came to marry their daughter at first ,what a great privilege. Meanwhile after the marriage, you house her, feed her, cloth her and even extend same gesture to her family.
It's time we men know we doing them a big favour, base on this it is better you search from a family where no opposition and they truly value u..
You can keep on drilling man, their loss not yours. When it's time go and get your self a woman, whose family values you no matter your financial or sociatial status

3 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by toyorlee: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Sometimes i do ask myself, is there anything called true love, I've heard people say they can't do without their gf/bf before, well one of them dies and then you see those “I can't do without my BF,” getting engaged after few days, then you gats ask yourself but them say our love na eternal..

My own contribution be make you move on, as you say you don move on, if the husband no die nko, say you no go marry?

There are billions of women in the world, dey toast dey go until you meet another bone of your bone.

Babami true love exist befor not now … av seen a woman that didn’t get married or sleep with another man after her husband died

I don’t know maybe something Dey behind it sha o

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by shineeye1: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

Na wah for you o. Food don done you still de form hungry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Treat A Lady! / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / He Ended Up Liking My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.