Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fans React As Actress Dayo Amusa Stop Fans From Intruding Into Her Private Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React As Actress Dayo Amusa Stop Fans From Intruding Into Her Private Life (287 Views)

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Actress Dayo Amusa Stop Fans From Intruding Into Her Private Life by Nairablink(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has sent a message to those asking why she’s still single.

Dayo Amusa, who seemed fed up with the constant question in a post shared on her Instagram account, gave a blunt response to her critics.

According to the famous actress, if people cannot answer why they are not dead yet, they should stop asking why she is still single.

She wrote: If you can not answer why you are not dead yet! Stop asking me why am still single. You know yourselves.

It was recalls that Dayo Amusa won the hearts of many of her fans and colleagues over what she did as part of events to mark her birthday in July as she visits the Ikoyi prison in Continue reading...

(1) (Reply)

I Was Much Happier When Poor – Akon / VP Osibanjo In Class Showing Love Eating With The Primary School Pupil / Why Most Men Cheat In A Relationship And Marriages _ Actress Didi Ekanem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.