Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,460 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

She Throws Up After Sex - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Throws Up After Sex (36437 Views)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Phemzeal(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?
May be your semen dey reach her throat . cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by isax(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?

You are not married to her and you keep on drilling yourselves, then warning signs showing up, you are asking Nairalanders because you want to find a solution to a problem that is not meant to be yours...
Better walk before your destiny walk...
Are the warning ⚠ signs not enough...

I would not say anything more... He who has ears let him hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by bareal(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2021
This is the funniest thread by miles to me....chai nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by suffering: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Starve her before engaging in the deed then. She can’t throw up if there’s nothing to regurgitate.

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by addexx: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
undecided
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by addexx: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

She must have accepted way bigger tools in the past hitting her cervix several times to become a medical issue. Or she could be at risk for ovarian cyst or fibroid. Anyways this is a medical emergency so you have to advise she sees a gynaecologists real fast.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by PastorFire: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
You are a boy. Not a man. When you pay her bride price, i can answer your questions. Stop forming responsibility when you know you can't even talk to her father about it.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by marsup: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Maybe you irritate her.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by xynerise: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Op,na you infect that banny with your adulterated sperm undecided
cheesy grin
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by lasisi69(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
shocked
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by lasisi69(f): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
no... But the body needs this thing. Say the truth and shame the devil!
you are undisciplined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Luckysbab: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2021
peacettw:
Googled and saw a lot on the subject matter especially on quora.

Simply put, her cervix when stimulated during sex, triggers the vasovagal response which leads to nausea and/or vomiting.

Interesting case. The pathophysiology seems pretty straightforward and I imagine that it can be managed successfully.

Nice one. I like your personality
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by reiddecuti: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:

Biggest lie.. infact I think I smell too good sef..

See yourself! You just confirmed that you have odour by saying you SMELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by omakay(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2021
It's not a disease thing. It's just a medical condition. It turns out that sex triggers a lot more things other than orgasm.

During my younger years, if i make out with a babe and we do not end up having sex, i would feel sick for the next 2 days.

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Spherical77(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk.
Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?
Just see your life at the bolded
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by peacettw: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Luckysbab:

Nice one. I like your personality

Thanks.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by bizzibodi(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2021
U must hav tickle her tonsil during deep throat with yo cassava.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by zeenaman: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
She may be your sister or a very close relative
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by stasius: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Your sperm gbara ụka!!!

You are injecting her with rotten sperm.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by temi4fash(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Phiniter:

Your own is vomit, my own is passing out,

Omo this babe would temporarily shut down after srx, I thought I had killed someone the first time it happened, but it wasn't even a hardcore engagement oh...

She recovered, and I made sure she went to the hospital to check herself properly, hospital say she's in perfect health...

after a few weeks, I summoned courage and embarked on the second missionary journey, being as gentle as possible, Omo another pass out again oh... na so I run from that relationship with my two left legs

She is going to meeting to donate you
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by pillarmaria(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Stop fornicating, get a wife and stop mortgaging your soul.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by daviesmania(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
pillarmaria:
Stop fornicating, get a wife and stop mortgaging your soul.
thank u Sir!

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Tesclaros(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
Lol immediately i saw this post one particular girl came to my mind and i knew you must be from Uyo cos she is in Uyo. Before i proceed, confirm if i am right that the girl stays at Ikot ekpene with her family. If yes is your answer then i know her lol
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by femi4: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
People with vaginas who feel nauseated after penetrative sex may experience an episode of vasovagal syncope. This could occur when your partner penetrates very deeply, hitting your cervix. Your cervix has lots of nerve endings that can trigger a vasovagal response.

A vasovagal response is when the body stimulates the vagus nerve. This results in lower heart rate and blood pressure, which can cause you to feel faint and nauseated. You can have a similar response after seeing blood or when straining to poop.

A vasovagal episode usually isn’t anything to worry about. However, if you find you have these episodes a lot during sex, you may need to ask your partner to penetrate less deeply the next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

I hope that the room, got access to fresh air ?

Try room wey get AC. Try open balcony and if no difference after 3 days go see your Doctor

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Origin(f): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Could it be motion sickness?
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Curious345: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Champneys:

Get lost, you fu..cking vacuous troglodyte!

get a life Mr troll..
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by ekitimanalways(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

One possibility is vasovagal syncope, which occurs when you penetrate her particularly hard and hit her cervix. The cervix is full of nerve endings. The vasovagal response occurs when the vagus nerve is stimulated, causing a lower heart rate and blood pressure. This is why your woman throws up or nausea after sex.

Plus it’s important to note that her cervix changes throughout her cycle, droping lower during her period, which means she may be more susceptible during penetration.
Throw(ing) up after sex isn’t always something to worry about—don’t let it scare you too much. If you love your lady stick with her...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
I've never heard anything like this before. Dont think you'll get d help u lookin for here. Go see a doctor
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Maybe she's allergic to sex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.