Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? (2092 Views)

Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by kweenfash: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good day everyone. Please I need the responses. You know the govern has put a ban on crypto in Nigeria. Binance Platform still offers the bank card option. Will my bank account be blocked if I use my card to buy crypto from binance?

Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by VlamesIffect(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Yes... & They'll send mopol to come & carry you from your last location.....
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by Pierocash(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
It won't work ,try it. It will tell you " we do not accept card from your country.
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by kweenfash: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pierocash:
It won't work ,try it. It will tell you " we do not accept card from your country.

Thanks
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by stanley000: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pierocash:
visa card will
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by Pierocash(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
stanley000:
visa card will
I don't know about that,I use MasterCard,but I know that no card from Nigeria will work on Binance due to the CBN restrictions
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by sulaimon22: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2021
The card option wont work. You can only buy crypto from binance with their p2p system as a Nigerian for now.
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by Josoto: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
I did not use a card when buying cryptocurrency because I was apprehensive about the safety of my funds because there are a lot of fraudulent transactions now. But recently, my friend advised me to use a [url="https://cardchargesearch.com/storm-media-limited"]charge from storm media limited[/url], with which I can be sure that I pay only for transactions I have approved. Millions of people find allegations that are not legitimate every day, and finding the source of these allegations can be time-consuming and challenging to resolve. Good luck, everyone.
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by AshleyJohnson13: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
I think there is nothing wrong with using a bank card to buy cryptocurrency. The main thing is to work with a reliable platform. By the way, what cryptocurrency do you prefer to buy and invest in? I recently found an article at https://changelly.com/blog/best-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-2021/, but here's a pretty long list. I'm wondering which cryptocurrency is the most popular among traders right now.
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by Neds100: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pierocash:
. Will the bank still block your account even after getting that error message?
Re: Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? by Pierocash(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Neds100:
. Will the bank still block your account even after getting that error message?
not at all.The card may be blocked from carrying out international transaction

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? / What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? / Cbn Directive For The Use Of Nimc's Nin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.