Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Mistaken Of Identification - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistaken Of Identification (53745 Views)

DNA Evidence On Mistaken Of Identification / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

For confidential purpose my e-mail is housepower092@mail.com.

Sincerely

Power House

142 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is serious and if this is true, I pray you're exonerated as soon as possible. Since I can't help, I'll put you in my prayers.
I hope you find the help you need in order to be set free.
Keep a clear head.

356 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
This is serious and if this is true, I pray you're exonerated as soon as possible. Since I can't help, I'll put you in my prayers.
Keep a clear head.

Thank you

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by SUPERPACK: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

Sincerely

Power House
After the long read I am disapointed that the story has no story, background nor why you ended up in jail. Please add it because many users will read and pass. Secondly since you are an old-timer like you said it would be better if you seek help with that particular username, remember you are already down and have nothing to lose at this point. It will gain you more credibility and trust for people to help out.

675 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by chatinent: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Mistaken identity: one of the biggest killers of humans.

You'll be fine, bro. It requires provoking a cause to investigate the truth. I promise you you'll be fine.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique. Food for front.

Please follow this thread for evidences: https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up-case

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2021
SUPERPACK:
After the long read I am disapointed that the story has no story, background nor why you ended up in jail. Please add it because many users will read and pass. Secondly since you are an old-timer like you said it would be better if you seek remember you are already down and have nothing to lose at this point. It will gain you more credibility and trust for people to help out.

I'm still in court,any untimely and negative publicity could be detriment to my case.

Just as I have said in the original post, I will see which way this is going here before I make more revelations.

Talking about trust....... I have proofs, facts and undeniable evidences to sshare

People choose to trust or not , my username has nothing to do with my credibility ....because evidences speak for itself

Facts are difficult to ignore,and that is what I have and I will share at the appropriate time

Thank you for your contribution

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

Sincerely

Power House

I remember your case. You were given more than twice the jail sentence of El Chapo.

This happened while you were on a tourist visa, right?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by wunmi590(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2021

I pray God take you away from this mess as soon as possible...

Honestly, without even divulging all what transpire, I really feel pity for you...

God would be around you and send men to save you..

17 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by kennethfranc(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Worst nightmare for hustlers... Finally leaving the shithole to end up with Yankee po po.
I pray you get justice as soon as possible
shogsman:
If this is true and you have those evidence, send your name and pictures and a little detail about your charges,I can easily spread the word among my American folks.
I'm guessing you're in for murder or child rape though,at this stage you're basically a lifer and parole won't even matter in your sentence.
First off we have to be sure you're telling the truth though and you didn't confess to the crime under coercion.
Cos as it is your story holds no water.
Try this @OP

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Klington: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
angry
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by GeneralPula: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
You didn’t mention what exactly was it that they framed you for?

Was it killing? Kidnapping? Rape? Money laundry? Banditry? Unknown Gun Men?

Which of the atrocities exactly?

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by RichThugg: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Keep a clear head.

And who has prayers ever helped?? undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
angry
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by GreaterFuture(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nadaken: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
You want something to trend just add nairalanders whether marriage or soliciting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by chidonweb(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Too bad.
They should build a special prison for our politicians. Those guys are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by saddler: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed

You should have waited till you can share the story and every relevant thing that will make everyone understand.

This thread is like cooking rice without salt.

Its tasteless

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by benuejosh: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nairaland!
Do they allow people use phones in jail? I wish to be enlightened.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Fingolap: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly, without you even divulging all what transpire, I really feel pity for you...

This is still very strange

How come?

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Goldenheart(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
sad
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021

Dear Lord,
Your son feel weary and worn.
He has clung desperately to hope and still feel hopeless.
Please strengthen his heart today, renew Your vision for his life and the joy of your salvation.
He fixes his eyes on You and look to You alone for help, hope, strength and his deliverance from prison.
Do help him Lord.

Heavenly Father,
He may not see a way out for now, but he know You will make a way.
Things may look dark and bleak now for him, but we have faith that his dawn is coming.

Dear Lord, let the truth come out and let Your will be done.
FROM All of us @[/color] , [/b]Prayers going up.
We will keep in touch.

[color=#990000][b]It will end in praise for you in Jesus name, and thus will surely be a testimony at the end of it all.

AMEN.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly, without you even divulging all what transpire, I really feel pity for you...

AMEN �

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by JayTripz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Omooooo!!! Sorry oo

Hope say u rush do NIN before Prison....

You will be vindicated soon my brother
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Amspecial: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
angry
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by revived: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
angry

Three life sentences?

I wish we knew the crime they're accusing you of.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Franzinni: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
This one deep o... wish you good luck ... Also would like to know the story is there a link to it on Nairaland?
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Amspecial: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin
Zone B
post=106528120:
Reading

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by englishmart(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Mopolchi: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / Final Words Of Pilot Of Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane Revealed / Karu Waterfall Abuja: Is This The Most Beautiful Waterfall In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.