Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mistaken Of Identification - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistaken Of Identification (53710 Views)

DNA Evidence On Mistaken Of Identification / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
daintyprincess:

Have you by chance seen the comment section of the Linda Ikeji page that has this story. It was posted here and someone commented that he knows and has worked with you in Houston?

What do you have to say about that
I'll tag you to it soon

Please do and you can send me direct message at powerhouse092@gmail.com

I gat you
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 1:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Ibime:

Na question I ask na, make I confam am. CCTV is often released in crimes

You are right,CCTV is often released in crimes............why was it not released in mine?
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Phone calls and alibi witness evidences added.......take your time to study the documents pls

And I dare 1stGenAmerican to come up with any evidences ( whatsoever it may be ) that contradict the newly shared evidences....

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Is there anyone on this forum male/female that stayed on phone call for roughly 6 minutes while making love to their love ones?

If not please go ahead and check out the new shared evidences in crime section and if anyone has contradictory proof ,I implore you to produce it.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by saintsylve(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
Chatinent is sharing more evidences on the other thread.....please take your time to look at them

My brother good morning on this side.

I am confident that you will be free soon.
Please while at it, keep yourself safe from other inmates. Watch your jail environment.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by mysticwarrior(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
op you be like person wey them setup, you offend anybody wey you don follow do business before?

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Pumpumking: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
akinade28:

This must definitely be sacarsm

Hello u gave yansh? wink
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Munamoqel: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

For confidential purpose my e-mail is housepower092@mail.com.

Sincerely

Power House
I doubt a Nigerian that have acess to 150000 usd will start chasing a child into the woods for rape on a tourist visa .

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Munamoqel: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

Sincerely

Power House
diaspora commision they have been helping out. info@nidcom.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Munamoqel: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

You are right,CCTV is often released in crimes............why was it not released in mine?

u said u are a car dealer. Let you family member and association petition the national assemble committee on foriegn relation ,then they invite the American ambassador to give more details .there is need for more publicity in this case on channel tv .it can happen to any one.

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Munamoqel: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

Sincerely

Power House
why didn't u tell us that the police was on the look out for the SUV similar to yours that why you where stop and question .2 different camera showing a man on khaki and a man on pants at the complex is a week alibi unless the cameras are real time and recorded the same black chap simultaneously both on khaki and other on pants otherwise the suspect can go inside and change and work out to be captured by the second camera .3 phone can be kept home charging while crime be commited some where else. 4 buying 6 suv and paying cash look like money laundering. @5000 usd per unit that =30000 usd above the 10000 usd threshold for tourist visa holder. U choose to destroy your life and family with a 5 minute pleasure when thousand of prostitutes in America that 100 usd can get you .you choose to test the brilliance of US system which is know to lengthy jail terms .This not Nigeria where the police operate manually. No cctv,no DNA,may the Lord have mercy on you .

5 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by armyofone(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
kennethfranc:
Worst nightmare for hustlers... Finally leaving the shithole to end up with Yankee po po.
I pray you get justice as soon as possible
Try this @OP

Can't help laughing at the wordings grin.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

The second thread opened by Chatinent, there is an online reports by the Japanese media that you did something similar in Japan in 2013, you were also arrested in Japan and you pleaded guilty, are you a serial sex offender / international rapist shocked

cc: Chatinent

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by remi1444: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2021
AngelicBeing:
The second thread opened by Chatinent, there is an online reports by the Japanese media that you did something similar in Japan in 2013, you were also arrested in Japan and you pleaded guilty, are you a serial sex offender / international rapist shocked

cc: Chatinent
Don't worry he won't respond to you even though he saw you mention. That's the game play of serial rapist and psychopaths. I'm so happy he'll be in a whole for the rest of his life. Only God knows the dozens of teenage and <10 years old who are voiceless in Nigeria that he abused.

5 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1Sharon(f): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2021
How did I miss this thread and I'm confused, how does OP have internet access

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by HOKIM(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
How this case con go I read from 1-14.... God help us oo... may we not be victims of false accusations oo
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by aieromon(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
HOKIM:
How this case con go I read from 1-14.... God help us oo... may we not be victims of false accusations oo

https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up/42#107422441
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
HOKIM:

That's why pastors take you guys for fools.

OP's guilty.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by HOKIM(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by HOKIM(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
1Sharon:

That's why pastors take you guys for fools.

OP's guilty.

Well... not everyone is gullible....
I just felt pity..and after reading the following up, I still feel pity Nd angry at the sMe time... pity as the poor 13yr old has had her innocence taken and will be traumatized.... pity thinking bout the man spending the rest of his life in Jail... was he mentally Ill to go rape?? What goes on in their minds when they do it?? Is it worth spending your whole life in jail for less than 10min of pleasure.... would he be regretting his actions now?? Would he have done any better if given the chance to go back in time?? How is the 13yr old coping now?? Has the state provided help?? Its all just too much to take... the Devil has destroyed yet another life through perversion and hopefully the Lord helps him and for the sweet soul he victimized May the Lord help her heal....

When I started follow the thread when earlier this year, I recalled a movie I saw JUST MERCY[Jamie foxx] 2019... and how the system made it difficult even for his defense attorney and the system , so I believed it could have been the same in this case until Yesterday when I went back to reading the conclusion... it's just so sad....
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by AlphaTaikun: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

Sincerely

Power House
Bump.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by AlphaTaikun: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
chatinent:
Mistaken identity: one of the biggest killers of humans.

You'll be fine, bro. It requires provoking a cause to investigate the truth. I promise you you'll be fine.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala. Food for front.

Please follow this thread for evidences: https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up-case
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2022
HMMMMMMMM!!!

Will keep reading. No comment to be made YET.

Just finished reading.
Moving on to the next thread.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Ashirioluwa: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

Sincerely

Power House

How far about this case
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by aieromon(m): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.