Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Area Of Niggers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Area Of Niggers (220 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Area Of Niggers by Banmeallday: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Which one do you belong....because by now you know yourself.

I’d say there are still a good 20% of una proud to be from the Nigger Area....

Congrats to you and thanks be to Lord Luggard the Oyibo criminal that gave u your shitty Name and identity
Re: Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Area Of Niggers by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2021
good question.... i belonged to the future giant of africa "Ijaw republic".....

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Forget So Fast Southern Nigeria??? / Kwara Govt Suspends Head Of Arabic School, Sets Up Probe Committee / Live: Endsars Memorials At Lekki Tollgate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.