Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Demolishing Of Houses By Elrufai - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Demolishing Of Houses By Elrufai (384 Views)

Demolishing Of Brothel At Lokpanta Abia State, Hideout For SK Smokers & Criminal / Six Arrested For Demolishing Building At Gunpoint [photo] / How I Bought 15 Cars, Built Four Houses By Trading In Human Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demolishing Of Houses By Elrufai by slimmax: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Black day in Zaria over El-rufai’s order of Demolition Of Graceland

It is pertinent to establish that,I am writing an eye witness account, being a resident, a victim of worst carnage I have ever seen on the surface of the earth.
God in his infinite mercies granted his people a vast land and in appreciation to Him we called it GRACE LAND here in Zaria behind College of Aviation Technology.

Last night at about 10pm,the devil struck with his usual instruments of demolition! The worst evil act I have ever seen!The worst form of demolition in the history of Kaduna State!

As an eye witness, a victim because my Church has been demolished in our very eyes, a victim because my friends,neighbour's houses were demolished.

For the purpose of clarity & understanding, the following structures were razed down without recourse to justice & base on some oral sources from experts in Urban & Regional Planning;

1.An estimated of 500 structures stands demolished.Out of which;

2.Seven Churches of not less than 500 seating capacities were demolished.

3.Two Mosques at most 30 seating capacities were demolished.

4.Bethel Church is the biggest Church in Graceland, Zaria in terms of landmass & population with its Bible School & Secondary School was demolished.

The demographic characteristics of the settlement are lecturers of ABU,Zaria, FCE,Zaria, College of Aviation Tech,Zaria, Leather Research Institute, Zaria, FGGC,Zaria, Medical personnel of ABU Teaching Hospital, Zaria, staff of Nigeria Institute of Transport Tech,Zaria,Business men and women (100% Igbos) and the list goes on & on.And they called the settlement-GRACELAND!

The demographic personalities as mentioned turned the “desert” the most attractive place to stay in Zaria! Those that are conversant with with Zaria know what I’m saying- very calm,peaceful and civilised.

The questions we must address are as follows even though some of which were addressed by the court.

1.Where was Aviation Tech.When the lands where sold & developed?
2.How comes certificate of ownership (C of Os) where issued?
3.Since college of aviation tech.is a federal establishment why is Kaduna state government meddling & championing the cause of demolition?
4.Where is the rule of law?
5.Is the movement a religious or ethnic war?
The above questions would serve as a compass to enable us understand the legal, religious & economic implication to what actually happened!

Now for record purpose. I am not writing to stir violence or uprising.We here in Graceland are law abiding fellows.Even when they were demolishing our structures we where only singing praises to our God according to our corporate & individual faiths.

What a lawless country that drives pleasure in inflicting pains & sorrows to its citizens!

Kaduna is developing but at what cost?

Culled from Naija247news Oct 6, 2021 3:23 AM

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Sentenced To Prison For Threatening Teacher's Life / Dowen Kid Case. Hypocrisy In The Biggest Form* / Man Loses His Cool And Str!ps In Public To Ask For His Money In A Bank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.