Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? (14694 Views)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Barsote(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Introtech note book 3 joining together, 6months remaining to finish jss3 dey return it after have wrote another one ,, all my friends and relatives who get handwriting signatures dey in the new one, but fortunately, I have to sold one...to another victim. lols � � � � �
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Frankmillonz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
My Blackberry Q10 that is just 2 weeks old, Omo I cried for that phone die.... lol

1 Like

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by cayorday89(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
The first Android phone I bought Tecno M7 stolen after just 4 months, was not pained, I just moved on, got home told people at home (off campus hostel) and they felt I was joking. I sha can't kill myself, I got new Sims and called Airtel and MTN customer care to retrieve my nunbers.

1 Like

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Hkff: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
None
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by inyanya37(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
I was in jss 2 then, so on this faithful day after school we where waiting for the school bus to arrive, so we decided to play football,I dropped my school bag at one corner, so when the bus arrived, i ran to pick my bag omo I no see my bag again o,till tomorrow na so dat bag and all my notes take lost o.
E still dey pain me sha.

1 Like

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
My newly bought shoe back in secondary school in jss2(pulled it off to play football and they helped me took care of it) the shoe was so fine that teachers that want to flog me will just issue a warning to me grin. The funny thing is that the old one I was wearing before I bought this special shoe I kid you not, I will pull it off on the field to play football and after break over I won't pick it up, I would go to the class barefooted and closing time while going home I pick it up where I left it and put it on. Nobody steal am na my new shoe angry

Then these bastards stole my starcomms phone that year again. I was just calling and calling until phone dead angry. The urchins stole my uniform shirt and tie angry . They stole my gameboy angry (I caught the criminal for this one, though he returned it spoilt) . Stole my notes angry . Stole my crush embarassed

In Higher institution- Bastards started stealing my charging cords(follow come, the pain of loosing a follow come charger or earpiece is unbearable), stealing my rice, soap, ororo and expensive Knorr chicken cube maggi undecided. I no dey swear for them because karma always come through for me

1 Like

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by blacknoir: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
My memory card,and I know the person. The thing pain me ba. Lots of pictures lost to that fool
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by myked(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Gentlejosh01: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm I still remember my own o, Dem thief all my note books for jss2 third term and na just 2 weeks to exam, I come dey carry plenty Jehovah witness awake put for bag make my bag for get weight, omo when my papa come find out if u see beating way I receive that day, E NO GO BETTER FOR WHO THIEF MY NOTE
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Riscawendy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
My precious desktop charger...Even though say I use rubber band take bind am together self,the thief no send........He still went ahead to steal it.....Thief can steal anything?
Las las you no well.
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Titugirl(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
My phone; I remember that fateful evening, I and my friends were walking back to our hostel from class when these bad boys stopped us and started threatening us. They told us that if we didn't want them to hurt us we should give them our phones and we did. Lol, I cried ehn.
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
membranus:

How you dey do am?

Na real barracuda you dey o.

I dey careful always oooo.
Once I use my stuffs like this na to lock am back for wardrobe

1 Like

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Cocaine20982: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2021
My most precious item/s I will never forget losing at school are my secondary school notebooks. I lost them immediately, I finished my prescience and entered Level_1.
Especially, my S.S.1 Mathematics Notebooks. As well as my Remedial and Pre_Science Notebooks and my Material collections.
Since then I cry anytime I remember them.
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Goldbw122(m): 5:14am On Nov 16, 2021
I kept my properties well only my pen get missing all the time.
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by silentkiller7(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2021
well well well back then 4 my secondary school we won write maths test and my calculator lost (no be say I even sabi maths self) I almost died but my partner in crime Gabriel say u calculator lost that mean nobody go use calculator na....na so we use bandana thief calculators 4rm js1 A and B to ss3 A and B brethren full school nobody use calculator.our 2 bags full with calculators go house....
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Obinnasvg: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2021
My Biology Note��
Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by Ochecanny2(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2021
My whole locker that year lifted with my provisions, new lux singlets and notebooks fgc keffi i hail thee

1 Like

Re: What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? by jeff1607(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
TheKingmann:
what do you aim to achieve by lying on a faceless forum?

If you were in hall 4 unit 1, you would know me, Na we be the arrow dem. So why should I lie?

I love video games n gadgets and still do

No be everybody poor bro

If u want proof I fit give u o, I still got the umds, memory sticks , mcards , original cables of all them gadgets

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Offers Petrochemical Engineering / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates / Federal Unity Schools Strike Has Been Called Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.