Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose (51680 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Meet Regina Daniels’ Older Step-daughter, Julia (Checkout Lovely Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by dapsoneh: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
R
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by SirJerrie(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by lilvicky68(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Somebody wey yansh strong like mortal..

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by AutoChick4U(f): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
GraduatesGrant:

women! i fear this gender. why the hate on ya fellow gender ma?
hate? Abi I'm commending makeup that his all spots. Nawa
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Pataricatering(f): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Clitocurency thins loading, next you will here stories like: fans gift liquorose range rover author biography, fans acquires a mansion in v I for liquorose, them nogo praise the Toto wey de do the magic o, na fans them go de attribute the praises to, pussy de suffer abeg
why so bitter , though? Penis that does all the heavy lifting and will also stupidly drop funds is not suffering ? � if toto is suffering why are you u so bitter ? Is it your toto ? If you had a toto - u would be the first to drop it for the suffering that is making you so bitter
...e

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by sureinfo: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Make she enjoy her money jare, no be beans to go big brother naija
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by jaytee01(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Clitocurency thins loading, next you will here stories like: fans gift liquorose range rover author biography, fans acquires a mansion in v I for liquorose, them nogo praise the Toto wey de do the magic o, na fans them go de attribute the praises to, pussy de suffer abeg
grin
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Pataricatering(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
GraduatesGrant:

women! i fear this gender. why the hate on ya fellow gender ma?
atleast her own is just comment - no better like your own gender wey dey kill each other .
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by replete(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Toto no get mileage
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by kingLebron: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

That's unfair to that lady that has always worked hard for all she got. After suffering hard to make money, now she's getting money and you are saying this. It hurts me as a father to a girl child. Do better

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wow she looks absolutely beautiful. Men, Emmanuel knows good thing. grin
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by kingLebron: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
CountVersailles:
The image laundering starts.
But regardless how long it goes, they'll get tired of it and soon fade into obscurity. Except of course they are willing to do the unthinkable. Go and ask simplytacha for example. That one has seen there's not much farther to go. You can only post so many Instagram pictures...

She has been in the industry. She understands that you have to evolve. This one get different talents. She doesn't rely on pictures

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Nifemi2512(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
CORRECT! CONFIRMED! FROM VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!
I meant, my wife, who's also from that part 9f the country.

You're spiritually spot on!

marcusaurelio:
Edo girls are beautiful no doubt but their men na stuff of nightmare na why dem no too dey marry from their state lol[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Untalented MUdafVcka in Slawomiir's voice untalented

Actually, untalented is not the term you will use for LiquoRose. She is a talented young lady.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Antoeni(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thanks for not disgracing yourself,State, family, friends and Fans. A Brighter Future ahead of You.
God Bless you

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Digmygold: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maj196:
With her mannish body

She's beautiful inside out.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Ellegacy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is that her hair or wig?
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by JOemmy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fine babe without boobs.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by LLSAINT(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
......and it made frontpage
Later we will be blaming Buhari for all the nonsense we are experiencing as if this makes sense embarassed
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pussy marketing, tomorrow you go see am dey pose with Gwagon or Prado.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by abobote: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Stunning
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
I wish her well.
Whatever she does, dancing should not be part of it.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Starpro87(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
You see me.....even if na Genevieve p**sy I f**k, I no fit buy ordinary polo for am let alone buying a ride for a p**sy donor.

ifytrik:
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Na the one wey go dry when gbola dey enter in and out dey suffer.Those ones that squirt are really enjoying it.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by tbliss22(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
But why are some guys really bitter about this young lady?
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by marcusaurelio(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nifemi2512:
CORRECT! CONFIRMED! FROM VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!
I meant, my wife, who's also from that part 9f the country.

You're spiritually spot on!

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by ofiko123(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
She looks good..
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Anna91: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Naijanascam: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Na your papa born you.......one chilled beer for you

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by platido(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
New kitten in town...Oya politician get Ready food have landed grin grin
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by EmptyGarden(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Edo girsl and beauty
Edo girls and makeup.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by seyz91(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy
ifytrik:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.