Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal (593 Views)

Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Vote Orji Uzo Kalu For President 2023. / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by Janicex: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Former Abia State governor and current Senate Chief Whip, Orji Uzor Kalu, has given conditions to accept to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Kalu stated that he would only contest if
entire Nigerians asked him to not a handpicked few powerful persons

Orji Uzor Kalu said: “I don’t have Presidential ambition ahead of 2023 because my plan for now is to return to the Senate which to me. It is a very interesting place to mingle with other Nigerians and serve one’s father’s land.

“There are only two zones that have not produce the President of Nigeria, including the North-East. I have never thought of running for Presidency.

“Nigeria President is not what I want; they know how they arrange it, if the arrangement was done and I was picked; I don't mind.

“but Other regions must have to agree that I should run. I have the capacity and ability to do the job giving to me by every Nigerian not by some people.”

https://www./2021/10/07/orji-uzor-kalu-i-am-willing-to-succeed-buhari-in-2023-only-if/

Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by Starzo: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Nonsense.And yet they que up before 5am up north to cast their votes. All these lies dey use in demoralizing the south against coming out to vote so the can thump print on unused ballot papers and easily rig elections.

Northerners vote seriously, Southerners have an I don't care attitude towards voting. Naim make Dem dey always dey rule us
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by Charmingrascal(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Because it is obvious to him that he won't get considered for Presidential slot by APC.

He should go an sit down

Get your PVC your vote will count don't be discouraged by these people's gimmicks
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by ThatFairGuy: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2021
OUK, we don't want you. Simple
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by JavaScript90: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2021
We already know. Nothing new, that is why the handpicked individuals are controlled by the cabals that place them there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by seunmsg(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2021
“There are only two zones that have not produce the President of Nigeria, including the North-East. I have never thought of running for Presidency.

The part in bold is a lie that must be corrected. From 1960 till date, there is no zone that has not produced the head of government in different nomenclature. Azikiwe was president, Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister, Ironsi was head of state and supreme commander, IBB and Abdulsalam were military president and head of state respectively.

Nigeria did not start in 1999.

4 Likes

Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by SmartPolician: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Starzo:
Nonsense.And yet they que up before 5am up north to cast their votes. All these lies dey use in demoralizing the south against coming out to vote so the can thump print on unused ballot papers and easily rig elections.

Northerners vote seriously, Southerners have an I don't care attitude towards voting. Naim make Dem dey always dey rule us

Huncle, be calming down. The man is talking about presidential hopefuls not the electrorates.
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by yemmight(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Can you imagine.
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by benuejosh: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerians whole heartedly voted for Buhari. So what is this Oga saying? All APC candidates were wholeheartedly voted for.
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by Drogunov: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
seunmsg:

The part in bold is a lie that must be corrected. From 1960 till date, there is no zone that has not produced the head of government in different nomenclature. Azikiwe was president, Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister, Ironsi was head of state and supreme commander, IBB and Abdulsalam were military president and head of state respectively.

Nigeria did not start in 1999.

For once you are correct.
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by Rugaria: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tomorrow, some of you will go out in the sun in the name of voting for a presidential candidate. You will be busy bbe killing yourselves while they stay in Abuja to do thier thing..
Re: In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rugaria:
Tomorrow, some of you will go out in the sun in the name of voting for a presidential candidate. You will be busy bbe killing yourselves while they stay in Abuja to do thier thing..
Is better than voting than not voting.

(1) (Reply)

When Will IPOB Actually Boycott An Election? / #LekkiTollGate: Panel Report- A Fiction: See Evidence / The Lawlessness In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.