Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why (3455 Views)

AbdulRashid Maina: EFCC Arrests Former Pension Reform Chairman / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why by Difrent: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
hammer567:

OPENING SHOT OF A 2ND CIVIL WAR MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIRED.

EITHER WAY, WE WANT OUT OF THE ZOO AND IT IS NOW VERY PLAUSIBLE.

We want out
We want out
But keep getting out of iboland into the same place they keep screaming we want out of...
Do you want to be running biafla from kano
Or Lagos or nairaland that yall cant sit still in your mud hut enclaves and defend your land

What a confused set of people

Even you are not typing we want out from any part of ibolan.... citizens of online republic of biafla
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why by megacity: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Witch-hunting
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why by Difrent: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Onepeople:
If only Buhari is truly fighting corruption,i won't find it difficult to support him,even if my biological father is involved, because a corrupt politicians mean no good either to his people nor the country at large. But the obvious truth is that this are witch hunt, but i still don't care ,mr ekweremadu if you have looted what you were supposed to use to develop your own constituency to prive pocket pls endeavour to answer even if is my enemy that is calling you. I no get time for rubbish.

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth....take a stand and defend your position.
Has anyone that didn't steal ever been arrested?...
Dont give the impression that opposition members should not be probed for stealing simply because they belong to the opposition party
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why by JOemmy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
This comes three years after Ekweremadu fell ill during interrogation by operatives of the anti-graft commission.

These idiots instantly fall sick whenever they are interrogated for money laundering. This trick is becoming rather stale.

To be honest, I don't know how to blame a lawmaker for stealing public funds. I blame that nonentity who gives lawmakers money to execute projects in their constituencies.

Why do we have federal ministry of works and still award these politicans projects to execute? If there's no money to loot, how possible is it that people will be corrupt? Nigeria is a useless country.

Is it not the same lawmakers that legislate laws that makes them to be getting those constituency projects in which they use to loot billions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Kogi COS, Asuku Charge Nigerian Youths,As NYCN Awards Gov Bello / Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders / Breaking News Meet Alhaji Tinubu In Chicago State University,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.