Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Just Enter For Neco Stuff - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Enter For Neco Stuff (1241 Views)

Jonathan Appoints New Registrar For NECO / Registration For Neco G.c.e (external)examination Is About To Commerce Hurry Up Now. / I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Enter For Neco Stuff by Taofeekdboy(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2011
just visit my site to get the update of the neco stuff, i dont want to post it to this place because it is not safe just go to www.cool-cash-toomuchmoney..com and come and feel the swagga and ginger ur neco.thanks i ramain faithful to ur call
Re: Just Enter For Neco Stuff by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2011
i have updated the website for now so the upcoming jamb and neco is for sure.For those that needs this only just go to my website
http://www.cool-cash-toomuchmoney..com and feel the swagg. it is ur boy taofeekdboy.
i have reasons for not posting it this place again

(1) (Reply)

Red Alert For All OSPOLY IREE DPT Applicants 2012/2013 / Good News To All Strike Affected University Students. / How Has The ASUU Strike Affected You Positively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.