Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

These 5 Businesses Can Make You At Least 500k Monthly (This is Not For Everyone) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These 5 Businesses Can Make You At Least 500k Monthly (This is Not For Everyone) (351 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Businesses Can Make You At Least 500k Monthly (This is Not For Everyone) by MichaelAmos(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Have you ever ask yourself how much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes among others

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N500k a month for single person

N800k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this:

1) It is either you have a high income job

2) Or a High Income Business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get except you have connections

But you can start a High Income Business

This book reveals 5 little known but High Income Businesses you can start TODAY and make at least 500k monthly

And the best part is that the book is FREE

But before you download this book, I need to warn you

There is some work involved

If you are the lazy type who won't even read the book talk less of acting on the information in it, then don't download it. I repeat don't download it. The book is not for you

But if you are ready to start any of these 5 High Income Businesses to grow your income, then click the link below to download a FREE copy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OvgLaAr5KxvrD4XhEsUq-svEDZG-ei1D/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: These 5 Businesses Can Make You At Least 500k Monthly (This is Not For Everyone) by Dmanky(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank Acquires Three Hectares Of Land At The Minna City Center From Niger / Become A Rice Distributor / Relocating And Have Properties For Sale Lets Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.