Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election (29672 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates In Rivers, APC Absent / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Great2017: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Whom does the cap fit If we are to go by capacity, competence and impactful achievements?
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by sonnie10: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
PecE2Make:
At this jet age people are still using FSLC to contest for governorship positions

Even Maduka, an American trained Medical doctor presented FSLC. Anybody who is able to present that has nothing to hid. It gives a true history of the candidate's background and appox. age.
I have nothing against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Chigold101(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
LeeSantos:
...can't believe my eyes over 70% have got only waec result. I'm 90% certain that most of them don't know the meaning of federalism.
And here we are most youths are dying to do masters and can not even get a decent job with BSc.
Ị nụ kwa...

Please mention 4 persons amongst who do not have at least first degree.

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
LeeSantos:
...can't believe my eyes over 70% have got only waec result. I'm 90% certain that most of them don't know the meaning of federalism.
And here we are most youths are dying to do masters and can not even get a decent job with BSc.

Too bad, you no come dey see well.

Waec is the primary certificate for qualification. And over 70percent of the candidates have other adjoining certs
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Agugbadin: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
They should give it to Soludo, He saved a lot of Nigerians from bank liquidation, as the CBN governor then..

Although, he's a criminal, but he's better than all the rest(candidates)..

A typical Igbo man is the last person anyone should trust, when it comes finance and leadership...

Absolutely correct. True and valid submission.

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by stinechykee: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
TundeBricklayer:

https://www.facebook.com/100064292065433/posts/240213471465053/
I see Andy Uba becoming the next governor of Anambra state and I am not saying this because Anambra people like APC but because that drunking master that calls himself Willie Obiano have mortgage Anambrarians to Buhari despite that he is not an APC governor
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Anambragully: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Battle line up.

Meanwhile Deputy Governor of anambra state has moved to APC.

Watching because if elections are won on Facebook, twitter and on nairaland Atiku would have been the president of Nigeria by now.

Popularity on nairaland is totally the opposite of what is on ground. #fact.
Anambra will soon go to terrorist APC party cheesy grin
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Fahdiga(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
contigiency:
INEC have done well. They are really behaving professionally nowdays. Thank God buhari has maintained good posture of not interfering in INEC activities.
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Kayyus09(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oluwa a wa pelu Anambra
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Bamzyriches451: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good luck to all of them
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anambragully:

Anambra will soon go to terrorist APC party cheesy grin

Thank you.

Our son is still the person flying the ticket, so next.
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Anambragully: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Thank you.

Which your son ,u think the rogue And Dubious Uba is from Edo? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anambragully:

Which your son ,u think the rogue And Dubious Uba is from Edo? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Dapson73(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
I wish and support Soludo of APGA but I'm afraid Obianno might sell him out for APC. This is very likely because he will want to be remain relevance at the centre (Abuja) after the expiration of his tenure.
Soludo should be more attentive and tactical.
I wish the best candidate the best of luck.
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by ebuz11(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Don't believe what you see here, most did not do the compulsory NYSC. The flag bearer of the Accord patlrty for instance left the nation after O'level but he's a world renowned surgeon.
Most of the went into business after B.sc, should they add it to the credentials submitted to INEC be sure that they would be kicked out of office in court
LeeSantos:

2 Likes

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by AbuAeesha: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
i thought some groups said no election will hold, bunch of jokers .
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by BarrElChapo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifeanyi uba NECO god forbid
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Gkemz: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na ants and cockroaches dem go see for polling units on the day of election as no sensible Anambra person that values his or her life would come out that day unyielding to the IPOB stern warning to people to sit at home.
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by chrisooblog: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hope Soludo wins such a brilliant will be needed for the people of Anambra and Nigeria in General

Damidave1124:
APGA all the way.

Though I'm not from Anambra, bit I trust the people of Anambra to vote for who will pilot the affairs of the state to greater heights.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by TheFacelessMan: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Maduka only has first school leaving certificate and WAEC, which kind doctor e be?

Probably has dodgy certificates.

Don't be surprised if he's NOT a Doctor - MBBS or PhD.

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Gkemz:
Na ants and cockroaches dem go see for polling units on the day of election as no sensible Anambra person that values his or her life would come out that day unyielding to the IPOB stern warning to people to sit at home.
[/s]
Brainwashed mind keep hoping, it will clear for your eyes soon
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by keiyna(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hope Soludo wins such a brilliant will be needed for the people of Anambra and Nigeria in General

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by SocialJustice: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Probably has dodgy certificates.

Don't be surprised if he's NOT a Doctor - MBBS or PhD.
He's not anything, just primary 6 and WAEC. Crazy shit. To think of the way he strongly added doctor to his name as if he's a doctor and all that talk about pain centres in Las Vegas. Soludo should take it abeg, he's the most experienced and exposed to be governor.

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by cardoctor(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Even people with neco and waec dey here sef. That means hope dey for us.
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by JayPeeOham: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Where is Yul Edochie grin
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by EagleNest(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2021
I still don't understand this Maduka submitted credentials and his title as doctor. Is it another "the more you look the less you see"?

1 Like

Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by MaddKingg001(m): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2021
I thought I was the only one that saw that.
LeeSantos:
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by BluntCrazeMan: 5:25am On Oct 08, 2021
TundeBricklayer:

https://www.facebook.com/100064292065433/posts/240213471465053/
Why Is Maduka’s Highest Qualification “WAEC”??
I thought he is a medical doctor or something??
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Why Is Maduka’s Highest Qualification “WAEC”??
I thought he is a medical doctor or something??
Alexreports, Gleesmodel..
You guy(s) should come and give me a good answer here.
Re: Final List of Candidates for Anambra Governorship election by oyeb15: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2021
The only certificate I trust to contest election in Nigeria is WAEC.

Your University may come out when one has already win election and say one did not graduate or the date of birth in your school details is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.