Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,330 members, 6,686,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 January 2022 at 04:41 AM

How To; Simple Everyday Makeup Tutorial For Beginners (school/work Makeup ) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To; Simple Everyday Makeup Tutorial For Beginners (school/work Makeup ) (134 Views)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners / Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To; Simple Everyday Makeup Tutorial For Beginners (school/work Makeup ) by Mssmeggs(f): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
HI LOVES, here is my simple everyday makeup routine tutorial for beginners. This look is great for an everyday wear and also very easy and perfect for beginners. This makeup tutorial is beginner friendly and suitable for everyone, especially black skin and dark/brown skin.

Like I said in this video, I didn't want to confuse you with names of makeup brands at this point so you can get the most out of this easy makeup tutorial. List of product names will be listed in a different video so subscribe to not miss out.

Also don't forget to LIKE, SHARE, AND COMMENT.
THANKS FOR WATCHING.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Sv3InD2bA [/url]

(1) (Reply)

New Modern Women Collection Bag / Where To Buy Busty One Piece Swimsuits Online? / Next Super Model Africa: A Promise Kept As Winners Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.