Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Am In Trouble - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am In Trouble (1972 Views)

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble by Shellsploit: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:

My lord, may I?
May I beg the court’s indulgence for a moment? If I may, may I, my Lord?

The postulation of the accused above should face an arraignment where he can prove beyond all reasonable doubts his repentance is crystal per se.

My lord, if I may? Could I have a brief voir dire?
All honour to you my lord.

I posit that the accused face the adamology tomorrow. May I, my lord, rest unto yonder my natural upholstery and if his counsel has contradicting views, my lord, may we, I and his counsel, my learned colleague, see at sidebar and fight, your Honor?

Hits hammer on table ...
Case adjourned till 5th may 2034
Re: I Am In Trouble by chatinent: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Hits hammer on table ...
Case adjourned till 5th may 2034

ʍʏ աɨʄɛ as tɦɛ ʝʊɖɢɛ...

ʍɛ: օɮʝɛċtɨօռ ʍʏ ʟօʋɛ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble by Styluss: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2021
hahn:

Now imagine you caught a thief, in Nigeria, and for some reason you still allow him to put on his phone, put on his internet and create a thread on nairaland and while you are at it he will be replying to comments on the thread.

In Nigerian o undecided
he's not with the police yet... He was dumped in the community cell... It's possible his phone is still with him

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble by Naijaolosho2: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2021
I pray for mercy of God for you to come out of this and I pray for God's blessings on you to live a better life.

Let's know how it goes so we can get you out of the police custody on bail.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemust:
Hunger is not an escuse to steal,but it was still hunger that lead me to this petiness.2maro will probably be the worst day of my life...i only wanted to get like 5 thousand to survive for some days but fate thinks other wise.

my life could probably ruin from here.i just wish i can get some poison and leave this life right now than face this shame.

suicide? Please dont even try it! Na steal u steal u no kil pesin pikin!

i think iwud rada swalow my pride and beg than steal!
Re: I Am In Trouble by hahn(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemust:
now this is another issue.i am a respected person around here.the security guys are hausas and i understand hausa quite well.we are close.they feel bad detaining me but they are doing their work i understand...they let me in with my phone.

Okay.

When you get out of this make sure you don't repeat such a thing again
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ushman333: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Igbo Amaka, stealing, killing and pushing drugs everywhere they go grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble by cybersoldiers: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
May you receive divine mercy to release you now in Jesus name.
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thanks,everyone.my odeal is over.i thank GOD allmithy for his cares even in time of turbulence.

this morning the police came 4 me.after the interogation,the police woman then wait 4 the complainant to come and table what they want to do with me.

elier, in the midnight,i had prayed and asked GOD for forgiveness and mercy cus i know the magnitud of my case.after my prayers,i felt better,hoped for the best and expect the worst.

in the afternoon,the estate management came with their lawyer.the woman said they will make an example of me as a warning to others.the WORST as expected.

after the questioning they ask for the tiles that i stole as evidence.furtunately for me the store keeper had returned the tiles the night before.the lawyer said that starting a case against me in this scenario could bounce back on them since the tiles has been returned to the store.THANK YOU JESUS...they consulted outside,came back in and call their boss to explain the issue.the boss said they should let me go since the issue
Re: I Am In Trouble by bigpicture001: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Plz guy.. wen ur very very down.. come down here and ask us.. we will yab u, mock u.. but will help u.. don't steal again.. you are simply lucky....

Plz focus on urself more, reduce ur assistance of ur family and leave women alone.. u will thrive better.. again, live in a house u can afford nomater it's condition... Don't sow clothes often and expensive.. live a miser life till u begin to get balance.. save more and most importantly, don't dwell on any poor paying jobs.. use the little paying ones as yardstick t get to bigger ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble by Smartb0y: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Swearugawd op,
you remind me of a book i read back in primary school. Title was "eze must die"
Re: I Am In Trouble by Truvelisback(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ah! Bro, u don shit for church. Na big wahala u just enter so. Don't be surprised when u are told to pay for all the things that has been stolen there.
Re: I Am In Trouble by houseontherock: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemust:
Thanks,everyone.my odeal is over.i thank GOD allmithy for his cares even in time of turbulence.

this morning the police came 4 me.after the interogation,the police woman then wait 4 the complainant to come and table what they want to do with me.

elier, in the midnight,i had prayed and asked GOD for forgiveness and mercy cus i know the magnitud of my case.after my prayers,i felt better,hoped for the best and expect the worst.

in the afternoon,the estate management came with their lawyer.the woman said they will make an example of me as a warning to others.the WORST as expected.

after the questioning they ask for the tiles that i stole as evidence.furtunately for me the store keeper had returned the tiles the night before.the lawyer said that starting a case against me in this scenario could bounce back on them since the tiles has been returned to the store.THANK YOU JESUS...they consulted outside,came back in and call their boss to explain the issue.the boss said they should let me go since the issue
You did something bad but I just love your spirit! I love the fact that you came here to share your story and you are remorseful and repentant! Really, I respect your courage and I admire you. I'm sure you have learnt your lesson and I pray fortune smiles on you soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Well long story short,they let me go,give me 1500 naira for transport and ask me not to do it again.

i thank all the good people of nairaland who wish me well.GOD no go shame una.and to every huzler out dia,stay clean.dont stain ur name no matter what.back hand no de pay.

lass lass man pikin don come street con fin work.GOD give us wetin we go chop in JESUS name amen.

please any legit huzle wey fit put food for my table go sweet me biko my people.make hunger no kill man pikin.thanks
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
houseontherock:

You did something bad but I just love your spirit! I love the fact that you came here to share your story and you are remorseful and repentant! Really, I respect your courage and I admire you. I'm sure you have learnt your lesson and I pray fortune smiles on you soon.
thank u.GOD bless
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
bigpicture001:
Plz guy.. wen ur very very down.. come down here and ask us.. we will yab u, mock u.. but will help u.. don't steal again.. you are simply lucky....

Plz focus on urself more, reduce ur assistance of ur family and leave women alone.. u will thrive better.. again, live in a house u can afford nomater it's condition... Don't sow clothes often and expensive.. live a miser life till u begin to get balance.. save more and most importantly, don't dwell on any poor paying jobs.. use the little paying ones as yardstick t get to bigger ones
GOD Bless
Re: I Am In Trouble by faithfull18(f): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin interesting thread, OP stay clean oh, everybody may be doing it and going Scot-free, then the day you try it, you become the scapegoat for the offences of others.
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mercychen:
Hmmm....

Now that you've realized your mistake, Please go and sin no more.

May you find favor to be released with only serious warning tomorrow morning.

It is well with you.
GOD bless u 4ever.GOD anserwed ur prayer 4 me.am gratefull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemust:
GOD bless u 4ever.GOD anserwed ur prayer 4 me.am gratefull

Amen.

Praise the Lord.

Please don't do it again o.

Bless you.
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Naijaolosho2:
I pray for mercy of God for you to come out of this and I pray for God's blessings on you to live a better life.

Let's know how it goes so we can get you out of the police custody on bail.
GOD bless u everyday of ur life.am out and kicking

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
cybersoldiers:
May you receive divine mercy to release you now in Jesus name.
U WILL NEVER LACK IN JESUS NAME
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
bigpicture001:

when ever i want to give some one advise,i will show that person this post
Re: I Am In Trouble by muller101(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
And you wanted to give the money to a vagina creature. grin
Re: I Am In Trouble by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
muller101:
And you wanted to give the money to a vagina creature. grin
Was that his notion .

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble by muller101(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Differentiate:

Was that his notion .
That was his confession grin
Re: I Am In Trouble by gwinaB(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations for being free. I hope you took lessons from what happened, hopefully you won't do it again.
Re: I Am In Trouble by baconline(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2021
U do the crime ,u do the time
Re: I Am In Trouble by Oharina(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Ezemust:
Well long story short,they let me go,give me 1500 naira for transport and ask me not to do it again.

i thank all the good people of nairaland who wish me well.GOD no go shame una.and to every huzler out dia,stay clean.dont stain ur name no matter what.back hand no de pay.

lass lass man pikin don come street con fin work.GOD give us wetin we go chop in JESUS name amen.

please any legit huzle wey fit put food for my table go sweet me biko my people.make hunger no kill man pikin.thanks
Have you turned to a multivational speaker? Lol... Go and sin no more.
Re: I Am In Trouble by Ezemust: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Oharina:

Have you turned to a multivational speaker? Lol... Go and sin no more.
to be label a thief is the worst title in the world
Re: I Am In Trouble by Naijaolosho2: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Ezemust:
GOD bless u everyday of ur life.am out and kicking

Thank God you're out. Please kindly learn from it.
Re: I Am In Trouble by Oharina(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Ezemust:
to be label a thief is the worst title in the world
Hahaha u are funny oh! But it is good u show remorse, so no one will label u a thief, cos no one is a saint.
Re: I Am In Trouble by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ezemust:
I went to the estate that i am working with this evening and decided to move two pkts of wall tiles and got caught.the security men just drop me in the estate cell for the police to come and take me 2maro....yes i am in truoble,my first big disgrace in life.2maro i gonna be one hell of a big day 4 me...please abuse me but still pray 4 me.

Wetin we no go hear for this jungle forum. Give your life to Jesus Christ immediately! So that after you finished receiving koboko; you will live never to steal again. Devil knows how to deceive and shame and disgrace people. Learn to disgrace and shame devil back by given your everything to Jesus Christ and repent and start praying..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Killed Three Villagers In Southern Kaduna( Graphic) / A Pregnant Nigeria Lady Gave Birth To Stashes Of Cocaine At Us Airport / Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Apeh (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.