Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi (15892 Views)

Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi / Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by jericco1(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
I'm more interested in the former minister of petroleum under Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
This stupid Pandora man should shut his man and let this matter rest,no amount of lie and twisting word can help him,we all know that all politicians are thief.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Afamed: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Obi the hypocrite. The lying hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Useless inferior things want us to cast him while their yeye leaders are all corrupt.kosi work.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by berrystunn(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2021
LegendHero:
”According to him, the publication did not also allege that he had been engaged in unlawful business ventures at any time whatsoever, adding that his understanding was that the allegation bordered more on tax avoidance and non-declaration of some jointly owned assets.”

See the nonsense Obi Pandora is saying. He even admit non-declaration of some jointly owned assets lol. If Nigeria is a working country, they should have invited the man by now to now tell the law when they start accepting ignorance.

You were also operating a foreign account while being an elected government. Rubbish and nonsense.

Before he became governor... Take note

6 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Where and how did you work for the money? This Question isn't for for you only though.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Patriot9: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
RiceProducers:
Oga, the people who wrote the article also said you broke no law.
-you tried to hide assets
-you engaged in tax avoidance
-if the tax avoidance is pursued, terrible things could be found out.

Forget a progression of your political career meanwhile and tidy up your books.
I think this is the most reasonable comments on this thread so far
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by CSTRR: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2021
jefoba4:
this peter obi disgusts me
If Peter obi the sanest politician in Nigeria disgusts you, then what will the likes of tinubu and osibanjo be to you?

Vomit inducing?

6 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Wahalaperson: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He broke no law Mr. Ethnicity and tribal blindness can make even those that claim to live in developed civilization look stupid.

There is no constitutional clause that mandates him to declare jointly owned assets. If such clause exist it is like scaring investors away because there are silent investors who will never want to be known.

Nigeria wants foreign investment, and sane foreign countries wantd investment from other nations even Nigeria.

Is it not selfishness and wickedness to tell others to come And invest but gets bitter when others goes out to invest.

stop defending thieves, investigations reveals he owns the companies alone, they are not jointly owned and the law stipulates he declared assets owned jointly or fully by public servants. Thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Kingcalls: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Is Peter obi now our problem... what has he done than tge whole northern politicians hvnt done in 10 folds ... y are they just hitting on Peter alone

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by bluecircle470: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He broke no law Mr. Ethnicity and tribal blindness can make even those that claim to live in developed civilization look stupid.

There is no constitutional clause that mandates him to declare jointly owned assets. If such clause exist it is like scaring investors away because there are silent investors who will never want to be known.

Nigeria wants foreign investment, and sane foreign countries wantd investment from other nations even Nigeria.

Is it not selfishness and wickedness to tell others to come And invest but gets bitter when others goes out to invest.

Your senselessness is beyond us
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by EmmyOD(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2021
All these politicians shaa but I think Peter Obi has earned some integrity so I can believe him more than all these other guys

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by MikelIbe: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
We3fffThe way i see people calling Peter Obi a fraud and a liar goes a long way to show how myopic we are and how Nigeria deserve any ill fate that befalls her.

He owns these businesses, his children aren't even directors, he grew the businesses from scratch before politics, he didn't misappropriate public funds, he grew the economy of his state, he cleared his state debt, he reduced wasteful expenses, turned a loss making state into making profit, built infrastructure the state has never seen before, has a very sound and detailed plan on transforming Nigeria.

Now ill meaning people who have been paid by ill meaning politicians are trying to spoil his image by all means. You see how deep they dug, yet can't lay a claim of money laundering or corruption.. And see y'all fish brained ill meaning people shouting and calling him a fraud.

Mission accomplished.. Instill tribalism on insecure brainwashed Nigerians and they'll fall.

Nigeria will never get Peter Obi or any other well meaning politician if we get easily swayed by the evil ones. The evil ones know how to make noise which is all we wanna hear, then we cry wolf when they mess up and stay mute in office.

6 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by CSTRR: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Tinubu would be like this one na small thing.

Peter obi the yiibo is a learner in this game.

We don pass this level.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Shawnnn01: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by AustineE1: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Vinstel:
Of course we know you didn't break any law. Children of perdition are desperate to tarnish your image because they know that the corrupt mannequin that they are projecting for 2023 is smelling of corruption from head to toe so they are desperate to paint men of integrity bad so they can say, look, no one is good in this country and use that as a justification to continue to support their corrupt mannequin.
Apt...we know those who are working day and night just to give 'a dog a bad name in order to hang it',these people are so shameless and can take to the gutters on the stage of cheap politics.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by zoedew: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
LegendHero:
”According to him, the publication did not also allege that he had been engaged in unlawful business ventures at any time whatsoever, adding that his understanding was that the allegation bordered more on tax avoidance and non-declaration of some jointly owned assets.”

See the nonsense Obi Pandora is saying. He even admit non-declaration of some jointly owned assets lol. If Nigeria is a working country, they should have invited the man by now to now tell the law when they start accepting ignorance.

You were also operating a foreign account while being an elected government. Rubbish and nonsense.
Peter Obi has turned out to a Roman Catholic Night!
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
I said it. Ibos are stubborn. Obi Pandora is a fraud.

Na so dem go stubborn, and na so other tribes will be looking at them. On the day we choose the president, they expect us to choose Obi the fraud. We will port again. We are used to your cry. Dont worry, we will pet you again. Good customers you are. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by humility33(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
MikelIbe:
We3fffThe way i see people calling Peter Obi a fraud and a liar goes a long way to show how myopic we are and how Nigeria deserve any ill fate that befalls her.

He owns these businesses, his children aren't even directors, he grew the businesses from scratch before politics, he didn't misappropriate public funds, he grew the economy of his state, he cleared his state debt, he reduced wasteful expenses, turned a loss making state into making profit, built infrastructure the state has never seen before, has a very sound and detailed plan on transforming Nigeria.

Now ill meaning people who have been paid by ill meaning politicians are trying to spoil his image by all means. You see how deep they dug, yet can't lay a claim of money laundering or corruption.. And see y'all fish brained ill meaning people shouting and calling him a fraud.

Mission accomplished.. Instill tribalism on insecure brainwashed Nigerians and they'll fall.

Nigeria will never get Peter Obi or any other well meaning politician if we get easily swayed by the evil ones. The evil ones know how to make noise which is all we wanna hear, then we cry wolf when they mess up and stay mute in office.

In all honesty the south west politicians are terrible remember how they lied and damaged Jonathan reputation just for their selfishness
Now they're doing same to Obi

I assure u even should an Angel come from heaven to aspire for presidency from SE or SS they will do same to him.... the hypocrisy is top notch

Thats why I say the best the SE or SS can get come 2023 is to join alliance with the north...SE produce a VP for so doing after 8 years they can get a better shot at the presidency....

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Wahalaperson: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
edmaraja:
God bless you sir, your good name can never be tarnished no matter how hard they try.
i pity una for This sha, how will the country move forward when some people blindly supports corruption, how will a whole governor say he is not aware he is supposed to declare jointly owned assets, is that not madness and investigations even reveals they are not jointly owned, he owns them all, una foolish for this country sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by mu2sa2: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
PETER the son of OBI is a FRAUD.

E.O.D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by RodgersAkpafu: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
RiceProducers:
Oga, the people who wrote the article also said you broke no law.
-you tried to hide assets
-you engaged in tax avoidance
-if the tax avoidance is pursued, terrible things could be found out.

Forget a progression of your political career meanwhile and tidy up your books.
We always knew this was the motive for the continuous publication of this Peter Obi pandora case
To politically discredit him

Very predictable
Well it's none of my business

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by stanluiz(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
CSTRR:
Tinubu would be like this one na small thing.

Peter obi the yiibo is a learner in this game.

We don pass this level.
cheesy cheesy cheesy ABI Tinubu don pass this level.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Wahalaperson: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
humility33:

In all honesty the south west politicians are terrible remember how they lied and damaged Jonathan reputation just for their selfishness
Now they're doing same to Obi

I assure u even should an Angel come from heaven to aspire for presidency from SE or SS they will do same to him.... the hypocrisy is top notch

Thats why I say the best the SE or SS can get come 2023 is to join alliance with the north...SE produce a VP for so doing after 8 years they can get a better shot at the presidency....
wow, so atiku bagudu, tinubu and buhari whose names has also appeared on the Pandora papers are also framed?
Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Commentor: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
grin

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by folks4luv(f): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
If the publications came from some other media outlet, I'll be more keen, but Premium Times? Taaaaah. The same outlet that convinced us Kemi Adeosun was a fraud and should be sacked but Pantami should be forgiven for being a terrorist apologist? If you believe everything the media reports or presents, then you don't know the power of the media. The media can be used to make or mar anyone, they can make you a star and later kick you into oblivion. It's easy to do in a country like Nigeria where most people are ethnic bigots.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by IdJack(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
The former governor said he did not in any respect whatsoever violate any law before, during and after his stewardship as the Governor of Anambra.

make Una Leave This man alone.

Kindly check my Signature for Business Tips

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you serious? Go through the details again.

And see, Obi, the fraud has nailed himself. Upon everything written that has nailed him..lol. He broke no law. Instead of you guys to quickly check the details well and tell him the truth. You are as stubborn as usual. Dont worry. Na so we go dey look you. And on the day, other regions will port again to where they can still trust. We are used to your cries. Good customers you are.

Oh. Peter the fraud is innocent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi by Jaqenhghar: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Of course he did not. He was just being a sharp guy. Like most Niggerians.
You want hi. To be governor and not chop? Na mumu be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Appeal Court Revokes Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Others / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.