Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House (42333 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by jamata20: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Comedian Sabinus buys his parents a house in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

He quoted:

My Little Gift To My Parents Mummy and Daddy, Manage This Small Gift, From Your Handsome Son (Sabinus)

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvTBN2KdTX/?utm_medium=copy_link

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by chatinent: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice house!
I wish his parents ynafuynafu good news.

By the way, he used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription on YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

All I ask is can't I watch comedy again with my kids in peace!

If you can't do comedy without yanshinity, fvckitudes, and all that, you are wack.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by jamata20: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
He used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription of YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

If you can't do comedy without yanshinity, fvckitudes, and all that, you are wack.

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
He used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription of YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

Baba, you have to give him some credit because standing in front of audience is a work itself, e no easy like this oh.

God abeg keep keep our parents for us and bless our hustle so that we go bless them...Amen!

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by chatinent: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba, you have to give some credit because standing in front of audience is a work itself, e no easy like this oh.

God abeg keep keep our parents for us and bless our hustle sp that we go bless them...Amen!

Yes, I gave him credits, even though some of it were negative.

I would always want to watch his clips. But guy, talking about standup comedy, there are many things to talk about. If e no do you, hire laughter-crowd na rather than sexting.

One rule to comedy; if you can act comedy without talking, you are a comedian.

There're these Ugandan Abi Tanzanian comedians. They don't talk. One is dwarf, and with is crew, they deliver topnotch comedy without talking! They don't have to act rubbish!

You as you dey now, you fit comfortably dey watch Nigeria Comedy with small pikin? Nasty Blaq? E get how movement go turn you go feign call comot.

Everything revolves around sex these days.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Peace081: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
This guy is not funny at all

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Peace081:

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by tyson98: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Peace081:
Na ur problem pass him comedy so e no fit funny to you

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by general111(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2021
70 yr old ma grin

21 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by MVLOX(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Nice one there.... By God's will we all here go do greater things for our parents.... Can I get an Amen like thunder?...lol

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by femi4: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Why is the roof having two different colours? Tecno camera in action

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats 70 years old mumu man grin

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by kolinz01(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Sabinus my guy.
How the family? grin

29 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Yommychrz(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
May God bless ur more my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by pretydiva(f): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Portable and beauty. But ehn I have never heard of him before
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Bblam: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:
Nice house!
I wish his parents ynafuynafu good news.

By the way, he used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription on YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

All I ask is can't I watch comedy again with my kids in peace!

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by slawormiir: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Oga sabinus oo

You too mumu o
Seventy years old man

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by RapistOnBail: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021

My love for this guy got no boundaries.

His skits her super awesome.

The only issue I have with him is his affiliation with most business promotions he does in his skits. Otherwise, heโ€™s an A-List skit performer.

44 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Vanmatrix(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Sabinus is doing well!!!!

More oil boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by peacettw: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Beautiful human. Well done
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by pennywys(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
shocked

The guy na real hustle

I remember him back then in uniport

God bless his efforts always

18 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Zegemi(f): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations Bro. Sabinus the mumu man. My favorite skit maker so far.

No showing of boobs and yansh, but you still dry capture audience and views.

May your mumu continue to increase more and more so that we will not feel the impact of Bubu government.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Memphitz357: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
E be like say comedy skit making na Nigeria's FDI now ooooo

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Giranxce: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Nice one
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
70 yrs old man. Investor Sabinus Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by cardoctor(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Good man. More blessing
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by NightFood: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Nice, very good of him to do.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
I pray I give my parents this too

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Wantedmiller: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
How is your family?

Sabinus my man........keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Hdhdhd(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
jamata20:
Comedian Sabinus buys his parents a house in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

He quoted:

My Little Gift To My Parents Mummy and Daddy, Manage This Small Gift, From Your Handsome Son (Sabinus)

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvTBN2KdTX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Congratulations I tap from this one.
Guys gifting their parents cars,houses and big money and I'm still here eating from my momma's pot. God abeg change my condition

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by TopzyBaba(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2021
You are blessed for blessing and honoring your parents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.