Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Much Will INFINIX HOT9 PLAY Charging Port Repair Cost??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Will INFINIX HOT9 PLAY Charging Port Repair Cost??? (704 Views)

Will Infinix Zero 30 Work In Canada? / Help with Infinix Hot9 Play price. / Will Infinix Note 5 Use The New Android 9 Pie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will INFINIX HOT9 PLAY Charging Port Repair Cost??? by MickzyDonald: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please do anyone have the idea of how much Infinix Hot 9 play charging port replacement cost, location ABEOKUTA as panseke slot is the closest place to me, so i want to have an idea of the price before going to the market...
Thanks for your input
Re: How Much Will INFINIX HOT9 PLAY Charging Port Repair Cost??? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Please do anyone have the idea of how much Infinix Hot 9 play charging port replacement cost, location ABEOKUTA as panseke slot is the closest place to me, so i want to have an idea of the price before going to the market...
Thanks for your input

Give them 3k

And if they deal with you well give them 5k

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Iphones Here / Is Airtel Internet Working In Your Area / How Long Does Your Mobile Phone Battery Lasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.