Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Am Wallowing In Debt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Wallowing In Debt (1256 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / Are You In Debt Or Owing Someone Money? / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Wallowing In Debt by mayor10(m): 2:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Good day nairalanders,

I am not one who'd do this on a normal day but I'm skowly dying inside.
I have a job, yes but it's not enough to fund my expenses, I have four siblings who look up to me and I go extra Miles just to make them happy cos all of. My siblings have success prospects.
I don't know how I got to the stage of getting loans from loan apps and it's killing me inside.

I can't even sleep as i have to meet deadlines so as not to default thus collecting from Oeter to Pay Paul.

I need your candid advise and help as I need to start afresh.
I want a new beginning.
I swear I'm not a bad person and I am really focused.

I'd appreciate your kind advise and support just to clear off all my debts and atart afresh.

God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Its not enough to fund your expenses and you "have four siblings who look up to me and I go extra Miles just to make them happy cos all my siblings have success prospects" so you are blessing them and not blessing yourself?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Kennyprince: 2:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Brl block your Atm and forget loan apps for good
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by OlawaleBammie: 3:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Kennyprince:
ika buruku

Onigbese embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Kobicove(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2021
You're in that position because you chose to be undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Miyachi: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2021
You need to live within your means.

Let your relations understand your financial capacity, you'll end up hurting them and yourself if you don't.

Pay off your debts first, do this without taking on any additional loan facilities. You might default on some but that's okay you can always restructure the loans.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by mayor10(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Kennyprince:

I'm not like this.
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by mayor10(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Miyachi:
You need to live within your means.

Let your relations understand your financial capacity, you'll end up hurting them and yourself if you don't.

Pay off your debts first, do this without taking on any additional loan facilities. You might default on some but that's okay you can always restructure the loans.

The truth is I'm living even below my means. I'm not extravagant. The prices of things and situation of the economy is affecting also. You know when your expenses way more than your income
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2021
mayor10:

The truth is I'm living even below my means. I'm not extravagant. The prices of things and situation of the economy is affecting also. You know when your expenses way more than your income

You are lying to deceive yourself! The following is you obviously living way above your means!

mayor10:
I have four siblings who look up to me and I go extra Miles just to make them happy cos all of. My siblings have success prospects.

By the way, do you not have any "success prospects" of your own worth investing in, or must you go miles to make yourself unhappy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by mayor10(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:

You are lying to deceive yourself! The following is you obviously living way above your means!

By the way, do you not have any "success prospects" of your own worth investing in, or must you go miles to make you

This your question is deep but I'd say yes.
I'm on a god career path, continually investing in my self development.
I know it's a matter of time but this phase is overwhelming

1 Like

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2021
mayor10:

This your question is deep but I'd say yes.
I'm on a god career path, continually investing in my self development.
I know it's a matter of time but this phase is overwhelming

If you are doing so well how come you are wallowing?

Are you one of those people who cries for joy? Like, do you scream like they are stabbing you when you cum?

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by UltimateStarman: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2021
mayor10:
Good day nairalanders,

I am not one who'd do this on a normal day but I'm skowly dying inside.
I have a job, yes but it's not enough to fund my expenses, I have four siblings who look up to me and I go extra Miles just to make them happy cos all of. My siblings have success prospects.
I don't know how I got to the stage of getting loans from loan apps and it's killing me inside.

I can't even sleep as i have to meet deadlines so as not to default thus collecting from Oeter to Pay Paul.

I need your candid advise and help as I need to start afresh.
I want a new beginning.
I swear I'm not a bad person and I am really focused.

I'd appreciate your kind advise and support just to clear off all my debts and atart afresh.

God bless everyone.
check my signature
you are blessed
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by mayor10(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
budaatum:

If you are doing so well how come you are wallowing?

Are you one of those people who cries for joy? Like, do you scream like they are stabbing you when you cum?

I don't understand your point.
I said some bad decisions got me here. Responsibilities choking me.
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
mayor10:

I don't understand your point.
I said some bad decisions got me here. Responsibilities choking me.

So, you are suffering because of "some bad decisions got me here" where you are being "choked" and are "wallowing"?

Tell us, what were your bad decisions, and where have they gotten you?
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Gee64: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Discard these responsibilities for now. Your siblings have hands and legs to make a living for themselves. Mind your business for now.
budaatum:

So, you are suffering because of "some bad decisions got me here" where you are being "choked" and are "wallowing"?

Tell us, what were your bad decisions, and where have they gotten you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Allfavours: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
If you and your siblings are drowning at the same time will you save them first before saving yourself - the guy with the oxygen mask said it all, stand on your feet first before helping others.

Meanwhile do this airdrop, it will benefit you
https:///HanacoinAirdropBot?start=1871625540
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by SavageResponse(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gee64:
Discard these responsibilities for now. Your siblings have hands and legs to make a living for themselves. Mind your business for now.

The person you quoted is not the one looking for help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Allfavours:
If you and your siblings are drowning ......

Sorry, Allfavours, but I don't think the siblings of the op are drowning.

mayor10:

I have four siblings who look up to me and I go extra Miles just to make them happy cos all of. My siblings have success prospects.
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
SavageResponse:

The person you quoted is not the one looking for help

Gee64 knows. wink
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Allfavours: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
budaatum:

Sorry, Allfavours, but I don't think the siblings of the op are drowning.

Yeah, they may not be drowning but the op is treating them like they need urgent life line, hence the analogy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Allfavours:

Yeah, they may not be drowning but the op is treating them like they need urgent life line, hence the analogy

Please, forgive my pedanticity, its my sin, but I just can't see "treating them like they need urgent life line" considering the "extra miles".

mayor10:
I go extra Miles just to make them happy cos all of my siblings have success prospects.

But I shut up. Forgive me please. I am sinner
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
budaatum:

Please, forgive my pedanticity, its my sin, but I just can't see "treating them like they need urgent life line" considering the "extra miles".

But I shut up. Forgive me please. I am sinner

how do you manage to be so polite! Even when you are bin insulted(something i have noticed bout ur posts)
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
azraeljaheel:

how do you manage to be so polite! Even when you are bin insulted(something i have noticed bout ur posts)

You funny. Nobody agrees that buda can be polite.

Sticks and stones might hurt my bones though the thugs I'd pay are bound to get you a good beating in return.

Inconsequential meaningless insults?

buda "be so polite". Though, very not often enough. But from this moment onward, and for you azraeljaheel, I shall aspire more.
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by budaatum: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
azraeljaheel is not saying anyone insulted buda o!
Please o, I beg.
Re: I Am Wallowing In Debt by sellers4buyers(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2022
If you must owe, owe debts that will be used for production or for business transactions.

If you are indebted and paying your debtors is a challenge, get intouch with Debtbuyerng. We pay your debt while you pay or small small over a period of 5years. Get intouch at debtbuyerng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Competition In Handset Retail Business / Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal / I Want To Know The Price Of Liberty Reserve And Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.