Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? (1089 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / See The Photo Of The World Strongest Man That Have Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by mamageeiscool: 3:28am On Oct 08, 2021
What is the man in the photo like?

And do you love this couple? tongue

1 Share

Re: Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by OlawaleBammie: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Nothing special, na just one fine urhobo man
Re: Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by Sirconnect: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Op what is he like
Re: Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by mamageeiscool: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Sirconnect:
Op what is he like
Meaning?
Re: Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Nothing special, na just one fine urhobo man
. grin How you take know say the nigha na urhobo man? Chebi you know say na better eyes you get? cool

Re: Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by brosom(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Na Steve Hawkins grin
Re: Describe The Personality Of The Man In The Photo? by OlawaleBammie: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. grin How you take know say the nigha na urhobo man? Chebi you know say na better eyes you get? cool

Lol, urhobo dressing code is not hard to know now, i had many of them as friends back den in Ekiti, they are good people and worth doing stuff with, they are very versatile and hardworking, they are fearless and not leeches. I stil use to miss banuwe, jake, Godday, Ojo, Henry, Jacob, omonigho et al. Like seriously i miss those days with dem.

They aren't like the binis.

(1) (Reply)

Women Can’t Love Men Unconditionally / Is It Okay For My Girlfriend To Have "Male" Friends!? / BDSM NIGERIA Club...d.m Me To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.