Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me (59663 Views)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Unknown Gunmen Has Kidnapped The Father Of The Ogbia LGA Chairman In Bayelsa / Gunmen Has Just Murdered Governor Okowa’s Special Assistant, Okiemute Sowho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
muykem:
You can continue to wonder. Insecurity in South east started in Imo state recently by ESN.
mmm what I said is beyond your understanding
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2021
od501:

Igbos are even safer in Kaduna, Lagos, Rivers, etc,

Don't say what you are not sure about, igboland may be under seige at the moment by Abj sponsored criminals, but compering it to those places you just mentioned is ridiculous.

Then, why would most of your industrious and wealthy sons rather be in those places than in your region?!!

Who laid the foundation and opened the doors for the "sponsored" criminals to come into your region?!!

What came into the heads and hearts of your people to start killing security agents?!! What did you think will happen thereafter?!!

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2021
O Lord heal our land.. sad sad Rest in Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by izubext007: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
This is painful

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by muykem: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Ojukwu sacrificed 2m before ran away, Nnamidi kanu is also sacrificing his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

I know you'll always defend. I've heard you. It's not ESN, it's the government mission.

Infact ESN never raised a finger on anyone before, let alone beat someone, let alone kill anyone.
They don't even have guns, it's catapult they carry about.
Are you happy now?

They should be happy seeing your post. We, the concerned, cried so much but they wouldn't listen. Things are now beyond their control,,,,, Awon werey 100%.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Joromi1: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.
The same Igbos abusing Tinubu for years all over Nairaland can't stomach just few days of Peter Obi Pandora bashing.

Radical ESN behaviour has been hijacked by some people, now it's hard to say who's really behind all these shootings.
All the while ESN were beating people, attacking those against their radical acts, many Igbos were hailing them, now you gave chance for some evil people commit crime and pin it on ESN.

This is so sad. See how a vibrant young man was wasted by who knows. It shall never be well with those behind these killings.
R.I.P Bar.
I pity his wife. Widow after six months.

God bless you for this. And this is exactly what I've been saying. IPOB or ESN are to blame for all this because they started this killing spree. Now it has been hijacked and anyone can shoot their enemies and blame IPOB or UGM. Those hailing them then should bury their heads in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by bigpicture001: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2021
When u are dead, u feel no pain... See how he lay dead.. and impossible position with life!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by epondudu: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

You’re making the point of those being marginalized. Are innocent people in the North arrested or shot at sight when Bandits carry out any attacks? Sometimes the lot of you speak like your brains are underneath your feet.
Ode....can you put on a turban and carry a placard in Zamfara or southern Kaduna with the inscription that you a BANDIT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by yomcity: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

The last attack above was posted in an fb group, that it's unknown gunmen too.

If they should take you to court as a witness is this what you will say?

It's same people like you who claim, but no evidence.
There are 30 plus pro Biafra groups and I know two group who are radical and have claim responsibility for these attacks.

But government got a mission.
How do u even pass while in school someone is here correcting ur wrongs and u still have the guts to still open ur gutter mouth to spit trash

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Bmaster(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:
Sorry, but this unknown gun stuff is what I don't understand.

Like yesterday now, the military shoot at some civilians coming from burial.

https://twitter.com/Emekannaoma/status/1446222092932980739?t=2aJ3REHBlR0m1OOtHcb0TQ&s=19
Op,
Traveling on sienna is too risky nowadays.
RIP to the dead
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Erudite202: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Barr Ajah was my senior in secondary school. Very calm and jovial. He married Onyinyechi my classmate from JSS1-SS3 just last April. I have been so devastated since yesterday. Onyinyechi is now left a widow just after 5 months of wedding�����

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2021
BigYash:
This life just get as e be o. Suffer package finish,foolish government and their agents(UGM) go just waste the person life.
Op take hrt o.. Rip to the dead.
after this, they still say they want Tinubu. Lollll
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by od501: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Then, why would most of your industrious and wealthy sons rather be in those places than in your region?!!

Who laid the foundation and opened the doors for the "sponsored" criminals to come into your region?!!

What came into the heads and hearts of your people to start killing security agents?!! What did you think will happen thereafter?!!

Sir, there is no coffee to smell, Igbos have been in the North since 1945 (go research it), Zik even grew up in the North. So...nobody is running from anybody. Secondly, Igbos didn't just wake up one morning to start hating the security operatives, the hate started when they started aiding terrorists in the land (again, go research this).

Even when innocent ipob protesters were massacred in their hundreds in 2017 (in think), there were no retaliation, just threats (which is normal for anybody that has lost one of their own in such a gruesome manner).

And mind you, those shooting and killing those police men are hired political criminals. The reason for the cheer by the masses is cos of the atrocities those security personnels have committed in the past. I will also cheer cos I have been a victim myself.

Again, I respect, there is no coffee to smell, we have seen those northern politicians at their worse, and I tell you they are very predictable. They are the ones sponsoring these things in the East.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mandax: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
Rip mr ogbonna.your killers will meet their Waterloo soonest

The Islamists ruling Nigeria have got what they have been wishing for years for Igbo land to become.
They hide under ESN to unleash their terrorists on Igbo land.

RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Regie2bless: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.
The same Igbos abusing Tinubu for years all over Nairaland can't stomach just few days of Peter Obi Pandora bashing.

Radical ESN behaviour has been hijacked by some people, now it's hard to say who's really behind all these shootings.
All the while ESN were beating people, attacking those against their radical acts, many Igbos were hailing them, now you gave chance for some evil people commit crime and pin it on ESN.

This is so sad. See how a vibrant young man was wasted by who knows. It shall never be well with those behind these killings.
R.I.P Bar.
you are truly right, what have we not say in this platform condemning the activities of ESN/IPOB, Nnamdi kanu give guns to untrained and unemployed youth with any form of auditing or accounting for such weapons, these men are now using this weapon to go about their unlawful activities, killing innocent igbos. You don win agitation like dat, no country breaks always from another country with such methods. Now who is suffering it? They succeeded in closing most police stations and u keep cheering them up, next they will engage in bank robbery or start moving house to house to rub then you guys will understand the beast you guy created.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Corporate2020: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

Cause I don't see any reason any Biafra group will gain something from killing civilians.

I believe this killing is actually sponsored.

Igbos cannot just be killing Igbos. No, it's impossible.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Ugandatales: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

R.I.P Bar.

Spot on! I love my Igbo brothers and sisters, but this is just the bitter truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by KaluwisxPRO: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2021
epondudu:

Ode....can you put on a turban and carry a placard in Zamfara or southern Kaduna with the inscription that you a BANDIT?

You sound stupid putting both in the same context. But enjoy with your delusion.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by innovestor(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2021
elmodee7:
I have always said it that nnamdi COWNU will lead his people to a sad end. I just pity the inocent and those caught up in the cross fire. Inocent children can't go to school, poor woman can't sell their goods, the region is now a living hell and war zone with MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU IPOB/ ESN/ UGM death squard ravaging the region under the pretext of sit at home.

He cannot lead them to their sad end without their concordance. Though some have realized the error and made a U turn. But many more are still following to their sad end which will bring nothing at the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by innovestor(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

Igbos cannot just be killing Igbos. No, it's impossible.

Continue with the illusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Ugandatales: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You cheered killers on, you encourage killings of innocent people.

You never hid your support for the killings of innocent people.
You displayed your infantility at any given opportunity.

You are yet to be hit because this guy that was killed doesn't affect you directly.

Continue supporting killings
Was this you making all these insensitive comments when people were killed.

The internet never forgets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by davinchecodes(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
yomcity:

How do u even pass while in school someone is here correcting ur wrongs and u still have the guts to still open ur gutter mouth to spit trash

Did you go through our conversation, I replied him. Out of context.
And I have appreciated him for being cool with me.
Sorry about that, maybe I should modify it with a notice.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

Cause I don't see any reason any Biafra group will gain something from killing civilians.

I believe this killing is actually sponsored.

What will the army gain by killing innocent civilians. Ask yourself, before Nnamdi Kanu brought in ESN, where there killings like this in the south east?? ESN are the people masking as unknown gunmen. Nnamdi Kanu has killed alot of innocent with wrong approach to Biafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by davinchecodes(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

What will the army gain by killing innocent civilians. Ask yourself, before Nnamdi Kanu brought in ESN, where there killings like this in the south east?? ESN are the people masking as unknown gunmen. Nnamdi Kanu has killed alot of innocent with wrong approach to Biafra.

Does Nigeria have an army or an organized terror organization?

The same army that murder shite, same that murder Nigerian youths last year?

The army that tried to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos lawyer and Sunday igboho?

See before you talk investigate, the Nigeria military have extrajudicial murdered at least 6000 igbo's which the media never reports.
And this is just under Buhari alone.

And also self determination is an human right, enshrined in the United Nation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by bluebay(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2021
IPOB on military outfit . Was told they were shouting in Igbo (let’s go let’s go) before they zoomed off .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Legendaryd(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
Like seriously? Hmmm untill how people stop praising all the unknown gun men ...hmmm I pity the people of the land of rising sun
Rip mr ogbonna.your killers will meet their Waterloo soonest
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by berrystunn(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

I know you'll always defend. I've heard you. It's not ESN, it's the government mission.

Infact ESN never raised a finger on anyone before, let alone beat someone, let alone kill anyone.
They don't even have guns, it's catapult they carry about.
Are you happy now?

Where is ESN?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by berrystunn(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ipob and IPONK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by berrystunn(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I agree with you..
SE was more peaceful before ESN came in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.