Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me (59662 Views)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Unknown Gunmen Has Kidnapped The Father Of The Ogbia LGA Chairman In Bayelsa / Gunmen Has Just Murdered Governor Okowa’s Special Assistant, Okiemute Sowho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by davinchecodes(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
ivolt:

Do you have evidence for the bold?

If imo state stolen mandate is not enough, the Lekki cover up should be, or what about the shite massacre ?
Or the Imo State extra judicial killings?
Or so you think the government doesn't know who is killing who?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by JayB11(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
Rip mr ogbonna.your killers will meet their Waterloo soonest

The Govt did not fail to tackle insecurity, your people through UGM failed to stop killing themselves. RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by chidyke77(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:
Sorry, but this unknown gun stuff is what I don't understand.

Like yesterday now, the military shoot at some civilians coming from burial.

https://twitter.com/Emekannaoma/status/1446222092932980739?t=2aJ3REHBlR0m1OOtHcb0TQ&s=19
This two people brother and sister were killed near my house by Nigeria army.If u hear the kind of bullet this people released yesterday in my town u will think na war.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by epondudu: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

You sound stupid putting both in the same context. But enjoy with your delusion.
Yes stupid like your father...Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mecussey(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
barragan:

Show us one Fulani herder that ESN caught? You people are mad, the lot of you.

Lol, una brain dey slow. One thing is certain...for Fulanis to keep talking about igbos and Ipob these days means they are somehow doing something right. They never talk about igbos like this before. Lai Mohamed says ipob is bigger threat than Bandits and Bokoharam combined....I laughed my ass off.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by BENEAMATA: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
They shot the poor man execution-style , bullet to the head at close range , probably made him to kneel down .

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mecussey(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
DeeMain:

It was not any worse. Igboland was predominantly peaceful and commerce was going on unhindered.

You and your likes gave an angry, insane and hateful MNK a voice and permission to rule over the Igbo nation and the result of that insanity is before us now.

Now the army, police, IPOB and ESN are using Igbos to count scores.

The army and police = reprisal attacks on Innocent Igbos because of ESN attacks.

IPOB and ESN = terrorist attacks on fellow Igbos to gain fearful compliance.

We warned of the consequences of a violent IPOB but no one listened.

God help Igboland.

Lol, look like you are one of the Herders. I agree with you, commerce was moving on well in the cities while Herders were doing there thing in the bushes and you thing the mothers wont report?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by davinchecodes(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
chidyke77:
This two people brother and sister were killed near my house by Nigeria army.If u hear the kind of bullet this people released yesterday in my town u will think na war.
Bro are you a witness? Can you help an investigative journalist and human rights network to talk more in depth about this?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Naughtysex: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

Cause I don't see any reason any Biafra group will gain something from killing civilians.

I believe this killing is actually sponsored.
Exactly the point of a writer here
https://www.nairaland.com/6788208/ipob-esau-jacob

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mandax: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
GreenArrow1:

hehehehehehe. This one hasn't yet woken up from his slumber. grin grin grin

You are still in 50 years slumber for force to keep one Nigeria for as long as you want.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by platido(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sleyk:
Chai! Jisos.

You're so mad. For writing such rubbish... with such terrific/ Such touching story... people like you deserve to face such a thing.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by DeeMain(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
mecussey:

Lol, look like you are one of the Herders. I agree with you, commerce was moving on well in the cities while Herders were doing there thing in the bushes and you thing the mothers wont report?

There were issues here and there concerning the herders in the SE bro but it wasn't up to one-tenth of what we had in the SW. But look at us now are we safer now than when IPOB started this killing madness? The answer is a Big NO. Indeed, we are now being compared to Bornu and Afghanistan where life is cheap and brutish.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction. Prov 16:25

I weep for the future of Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mecussey(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
DeeMain:

There were issues here and there concerning the herders in the SE bro but it wasn't up to one-tenth of what we had in the SW. But look at us now are we safer now than when IPOB started this killing madness? The answer is a Big NO. Indeed, we are now being compared to Bornu and Afghanistan where life is cheap and brutish.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction. Prov 16:25

I weep for the future of Igboland.

South West is privileged in Nigeria and they are safe because the governors were pro active. When they lunched Amotekun, if the Eastern governors did the same, there would be no ESN by now. Amotekun secured south west and nobody wanted to secure south east of course they have to defend themselves legally or illegally. Self defence is a fundamental human right but they are been killed now for defending themselves and you are blaming them. Don't support evil, if not it will surely come to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by DeeMain(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
mecussey:

South West is privileged in Nigeria and they are safe because the governors were pro active. When they lunched Amotekun, if the Eastern governors did the same, there would be no ESN by now. Amotekun secured south west and nobody wanted to secure south east of course they have to defend themselves legally or illegally. Self defence is a fundamental human right but they are been killed now for defending themselves and you are blaming them. Don't support evil, if not it will surely come to you.

Self defence is IPOB killing Igbos and starving Igboland, okwa ya? Ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mecussey(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
DeeMain:

Self defence is IPOB killing Igbos and starving Igboland, okwa ya? Ndi ara!

Igbos are killing Igbos, so why is everyone complaining? Is that not what they had wanted. However, it is better for Igbo to kill Igbo than for Fulani to kill Igbo. They should leave Igbos to go, they want to have their own country.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by adebwalex(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
Rip mr ogbonna.your killers will meet their Waterloo soonest

God punish , thunder strike all those involve in the gruesome death of this young man...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by DeeMain(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
mecussey:

Igbos are killing Igbos, so why is everyone complaining? Is that not what they had wanted. However, it is better for Igbo to kill Igbo than for Fulani to kill Igbo. They should leave Igbos to go, they want to have their own country.

Because it is aru!!! Taboo. Nso ala. Shame on you bro. Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed your thinking. I have nothing to say to you any more. Bye bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by ifex370(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

No be by that one..if u want me to type in Greek or arab , I will now now due to Google.... even if u are igbo , then u are not deep rooted ...afterall Joe igbokwe is igbo

I'm not a sell out by any means. But wrong is wrong and I can't keep shut to the truth. Igbos are marginalized. Very true.

But I feel we should have done better in some aspects
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by berrystunn(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Gkemz:
Why are they always targeting lawyers and law enforcement personnel.
In a related news, a lawyer who was handling the case of owerri prison break, married to a policewoman was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Orlu last month.
Yesterday in Okija, Anambra State, policemen on duty were shot dead by unknown gunmen.

To them is sabo
Who use the language sabo?
They said is not ESN

But where is ESN?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Valuepaints20(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You cheered killers on, you encourage killings of innocent people.

You never hid your support for the killings of innocent people.
You displayed your infantility at any given opportunity.

You are yet to be hit because this guy that was killed doesn't affect you directly.

Continue supporting killings
Was this you making all these insensitive comments when people were killed.

It’s sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.