Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ndi One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi One Nigeria (271 Views)

Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2021
NDI ONE NIGERIA

Re: Ndi One Nigeria by FakeUnity: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021
They are the biggest rotten fools on planet earth.
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021
One Nigeria had never been, it can never be and it would never be, what is possible is a united Nigeria, read deep my lines without sentiments.

The reason there is much clamp down on Biafra is out of fear not out of hate, until we see these things straight we would blame everyone and never take responsibility in our ends.

We had fought wars that cost three million lives and if the war rhetoric between Biafra and Nigeria would not stop for sensible negotiations, I support that Biafra be calm for now.

No one will ever take Biafra from us, it is ours and it is our history but right now the tension is too high that is better to pipe low than repeat the mistakes of the past, humanity first.

That's my personal opinion and you don't have to attack me but contrary opinion is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Ndi One Nigeria by Kingof2nations(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
It's our political leaders in the East that ve failed us seriously
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2021
AlexBells:
One Nigeria had never been, it can never be and it would never be, what is possible is a united Nigeria, read deep my lines without sentiments.

The reason there is much clamp down on Biafra is out of fear not out of hate, until we see these things straight we would blame everyone and never take responsibility in our ends.

We had fought wars that cost three million lives and if the war rhetoric between Biafra and Nigeria would not stop for sensible negotiations, I support that Biafra be calm for now.

No one will ever take Biafra from us, it is ours and it is our history but right now the tension is too high that is better to pipe low than repeat the mistakes of the past, humanity first.

That's my personal opinion and you don't have to attack me but contrary opinion is welcomed

Do you fear someone you love or someone you hate
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2021
NDI ONE NIGERIA

Re: Ndi One Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Do you fear someone you love or someone you hate
Fear is a different emotion, it is not always born out of hate, we all love electricity but fear its dangers, the Igbos are unpredictable, dangerous, stubborn, liberal and ingenious all these makes for high classic fear among neighbouring tribes who have tested one form of subjugation or the other, we need to assure others of their safety and that we are not here to subjugate anyone, and in the past we had not been able to prove that.
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Fear is a different emotion, it is not always born out of hate, we all love electricity but fear its dangers, the Igbos are unpredictable, dangerous, stubborn, liberal and ingenious all these makes for high classic fear among neighbouring tribes who have tested one form of subjugation or the other, we need to assure others of their safety and that we are not here to subjugate anyone, and in the past we had not been able to prove that.
you mean Igbo's subjugated who in the past?
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you mean Igbo's subjugated who in the past?
I'm telling you reason for their fear, they fear that we would subjugate them becuase they look at us and they imagine exactly what they would do if they had our powers, the only thing they fear is when they stand in their mirror and they think we are like them, they fear themselves, If they had our powers, they would not think twice before they subjugate everyone
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm telling you reason for their fear, they fear that we would subjugate them becuase they look at us and they imagine exactly what they would do if they had our powers, the only thing they fear is when they stand in their mirror and they think we are like them, they fear themselves, If they had our powers, they would not think twice before they subjugate everyone
that's what's confusing me....I really don't understand.... Development and civilisation all over the world was birthed by competition.
I mean what's all this?

I don't understand the world fear on igbos.....I really don't understand this
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by Nadaken: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Op, you just brought something very salient

Do you know this arrewa logo is an aberration and seccession in itself?

Igbos insignia for igbohood is usually the cap, horn, etc which is in it's culture

Yorubas have oduduwa head and sculpture which is from it's originator

Only north uses an emblem not accustomed to it's cows, herder culture

It was a political symbol for nationhood created by sarduna prior to the British granting independence

In other words it is a seccession symbol of the north not necessarily an emblem depicting Northerners

Pretty much like the rising sun emblem for a new nation that doesn't have anything Igbo in it
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Hypocrisy
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by BKayy: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Kingof2nations:
It's our political leaders in the East that ve failed us seriously
Stop blaming yourself. It's the first sign of weakness
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by richmond500: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Ndi One Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2021
ezenwajosh:
that's what's confusing me....I really don't understand.... Development and civilisation all over the world was birthed by competition.
I mean what's all this?

I don't understand the world fear on igbos.....I really don't understand this
Africa is very important to the world cause of our resources, they know the only challenge they got is Nigeria and inside that Nigeria there is the Igbo nation, a tribe that had always given even the British a run;

As for our other African nations, partly it a complex issue, I had told you that they think that we are like them, do you know that at the hight of the reign of Benin Kingdom they trees to colonize the Igalas which were also mighty as at then,

Do you know that Yorubaland had fought for 16 years for dominance, do you know that Before Fulanis colonized the Hausas that different Kingdom had been fighting themselves and do you know that in the entire AlaIgbo, no Igbo Kingdom ever tried to forcefully subjugate the others,

As at today believe it or Not but the Igbo is the most powerful single tribe in Africa, debatable though but if they had our powers, our rich and our numbers, for a start they would try to officially conquer Lagos,

After a win or something close in Lagos we try our hands in Abuja, then we keep taking one territory after another, that's exactly what they would do if they had our powers, do you know why Yorubas lost Ilorin becuase then Alafin of Oyo wanted Afonja to fight Ile Ife, more references on this as I'm not a Yoruba historian

So they are scared of their shadows and the world is amplifying their fear so that they could keep exploiting our resources becuase the Igbos got what it takes to get the entire Africa working so don't ask,

None really hate you in the deepest part they wish they are you, and they fear that If they were you, they would subjugate everyone so accept your destiny of greatness and know that irrespective of what you think their rallying point would always be more about uniting against the Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike Has Been Perfected. / In The Web Of Political Mystery And Deception / One Of Many Urhobo Communities In Edo State Called OVRE-EKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.