Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California (32691 Views)

Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Seun360(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Condom sex no dey sweet.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by IVORY2009(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2021
WibusJaga:

Sounds OK. But some of these laws would be difficult to implement. Abi the two parties will sign written contract & have video evidence of the act? Else it will just be your word against the other's word.

I guess with a witness, it's possible grin

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Hey!!! Infections are real ,

...buh hey ! Nothing pass raw sexing a pretty chubby fair girl around 2:30am while its raining heavily... cheesy

When you shoot your cum like this it will reach her fallopian tubes and she go feel am, na that time she will start rolling her waist and calling you by ur first as if she the one that gave you the name grin.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Is this law necessary? Perhaps!
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by tunjilana: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
the rest of the world are thinking about real problems

these ones are talking condom removal

this life no balance

Maybe cos they have already solved most of their own "real problems"

2 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by davbamxodun: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
make dem legalize to deh tattoo person weh get std for there forehead

so we go deh safe
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Midas01: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Can you hear yourself? Mumu
scovic33:
This need to be implemented in our dear country, the desperate girls among naija babes now form the habit of pulling man condom during sex, so that they can become a baby mama or tie him down with pregnancy.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by lacicrips(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2021
dingbang:
as in i dont understand why anyone would just want to remove condom.
Abi? It has to be consensual otherwise it's criminal.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by AsawanaDgreat: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
These people are really encouraging sex worker's around the world ļæ½ hmmm
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by frankson1(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Laeroy:
I don't understand this!

You wear condom to have sexual intercourse, why remove it in between sex, to transfer std to the other party , impregnate her or to enjoy it better?

The report clearly states that, It's common among WOMEN and gay.

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Ekele22(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Fakbrown:

Baba she knew, she just can't help, e Don scatter her head
true,she knows because the sweetness cannot allow her reject it.she also know the difference between using condoms and going raw.i did it with my girlfriend and I thought she doesn't know until I finish,she ask me why did i remove the condom.

4 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2021
theTranscriber post=106551845:
the rest of the world are thinking about real problems

these ones are talking condom removal

this life no balance

Just Taliban vs women
grin grin grin
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by KosiGee(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not from California. I have been guilty of stealthingā€¦never heard that beforeā€¦probably the name wasnā€™t coined when I committed the act.

Pvssy was too good and girl was my specā€¦just like that seductress and twerker named Janemena or something like that. She insisted on cdā€¦problem isā€¦once my mamba is covered, it doesnā€™t spit venom. It doesnā€™t matter if I rump for 100 years. Itā€™s just not productive once the sheath is thrown over itā€™s headā€¦I like my back scratched but not with a Denin thrown over me. Who does that.

Anyway, in between the emā€¦I pulled slightly out and pinched and tore the head partā€¦as I went in again, the whole cd curled and rolled up on my upper shaft. She didnā€™t notice till my mamba got really angry and was about to spit some wicked venom. She noticed that the uto was differentā€¦this nwa pulled out, saw my wet and creamy nuclear war headā€¦SHE GOT REALLY UPSET. She knew Iā€™ve ā€˜done itā€™ but I swore I didnā€™t know and wasnā€™t aware the sheath toreā€¦.

2 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2021
This should encourage marriage in a sense. That is, if you wanna sex without CD.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Itā€™s sexual assault

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Laeroy(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Walkee:
at least 3 different girls have done the exact same thing to me since January last year. They claim the rubber irritate their vagina. Most girls I have known hate condoms with passion.

Well, they're right! , Condom does irritate me down there, my hubby won't try use condom on me, he practices the withdrawal method each time he approaches orgasm and very perfect at it, but in this case he is my husband, non married individual, should practice safe sex by using condom....

4 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Youā€™re a rapist
KosiGee:
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not from California. I have been guilty of stealthingā€¦never heard that beforeā€¦probably the name wasnā€™t coined when I committed the act.

Pvssy was too good and girl was my specā€¦just like that seductress and twerker named Janemena or something like that. She insisted on cdā€¦problem isā€¦once my mamba is covered, it doesnā€™t spit venom. It doesnā€™t matter if I rump for 100 years. Itā€™s just not productive once the sheath is thrown over itā€™s headā€¦I like my back scratched but not with a Denin thrown over me. Who does that.

Anyway, in between the emā€¦I pulled slightly out and pinched and tore the head partā€¦as I went in again, the whole cd curled and rolled up on my upper shaft. She didnā€™t notice till my mamba got really angry and was about to spit some wicked venom. She noticed that the uto was differentā€¦this nwa pulled out, saw my wet and creamy nuclear war headā€¦SHE GOT REALLY UPSET. She knew Iā€™ve ā€˜done itā€™ but I swore I didnā€™t know and wasnā€™t aware the sheath toreā€¦.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Moneyboyz: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Another avenue for the ladies to exploit the men, false accusations loading.

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Walkee:
at least 3 different girls have done the exact same thing to me since January last year. They claim the rubber irritate their vagina. Most girls I have known hate condoms with passion.
donā€™t agree to that if you want to be safe. Unless youā€™re aware of their sexual health

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by LadyExcellency: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2021
ichommy:
Wahala be like

The bill would amend the state civil code to say that an individual commits sexual battery if the person ā€œcauses contact between a penis, from which a condom has been removed, and the intimate part of another who did not verbally consent to the condom being removed.ā€

You didn't read the publication very well.

The report says it's mostly done by females and gays not males.

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by tonysunkan: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2021
I concur. Everything should be mutual.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Laeroy(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2021
omorttee4u:

Mostly common on ladies to a rich guy, by stealing a stem from condom to claim entitlement in law suit.

I read about a case non Long ago , a cleaner in an hotel took a stem of a rich guy . The judge still blamed the guy give the case to the cleaner.

Entitlement to what?
I'm lost here, kindly enlighten me...

You mean as a lady, you're entitled to stuffs from a man if he bleeps you?
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Another avenue for the ladies to exploit the men, false accusations loading.
You mean she will falsely accuse you of removing the protection even if you didnā€™t?

Why do some of you guys hate being responsible. Any call to responsibility you take as an attack. Why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Osashalom: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
WibusJaga:

Sounds OK. But some of these laws would be difficult to implement. Abi the two parties will sign written contract & have video evidence of the act? Else it will just be your word against the other's word.
Of you think it's Nigeria? High wired forensic analysis can dycefy the matter. Before those guys put laws in place, they are sure of instruments of Justice are in place. The thing is the poor will majorly suffer for it in case of false alegation. Because he may lack the resources to prove his innocence.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Bmaster(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Laeroy:
I don't understand this!

You wear condom to have sexual intercourse, why remove it in between sex, to transfer std to the other party , impregnate her or to enjoy it better?
possibly,all of the above.
E shock you abi cheesy
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Spain007(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I did it to one sweet girl like that
During sex I noticed her pussy got more juicy and wet.
I gats remove the condom sharp sharp and she didn't notice.
Insert am raw and enjoyed it
The banny no even notice difference
And it was around midnight. kiss grin grin

For Ur mind you blv she didn't notice.lol,they prefer it raw more than you bro

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Bobxin: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Laeroy:
I don't understand this!

Same question, I just asked myself. grin
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by lebete3000: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I did it to one sweet girl like that
During sex I noticed her pussy got more juicy and wet.
I gats remove the condom sharp sharp and she didn't notice.
Insert am raw and enjoyed it
The banny no even notice difference
And it was around midnight. kiss grin grin

How she go notice am? When your mates dey use muscle straff you dey use put pencil light...
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Moneyboyz: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

You mean she will falsely accuse you of removing the protection even if you didnā€™t?

Why do some of you guys hate being responsible. Any call to responsibility you take as an attack. Why?

So you mean all rape accusations are true?
If ladies can lie that a man raped them after they had consensual sex, they can lie about this one too just to see a man suffer for a couple of reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by wirinet(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Laeroy:
I don't understand this!

If the condom tear nko? Or the the prick is too small for the condom and the thing slide off before shooting?
How do you prove in a court that he removed the condom deliberately or it was an accident?
Will there be a third witness or video evidence?
Stupid law.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by kobosmart(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2021
fergie001:
California has become the first state in the U.S. to make non-consensual condom removal, also referred to as ā€œstealthing,ā€ illegal.

SOURCE

The Erotic Service Providers Legal Educational Research Project supported the bill, saying it could allow sex workers to sue clients who remove condoms.

Removing the condom without consent I already rape cause she didnt want to f*ck you withOUT a condom,wonder why this is just being outlawed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad / Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) / Donald Trump Vowsā€“ Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.