Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Risk Of Driving A Sienna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Risk Of Driving A Sienna (925 Views)

7 Dangers Of Driving On Worn-out Tyres / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk Of Driving A Sienna by Gaddafi1: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2021
I have been using a 2003 Toyota Sienna for the past 5 years and will always give a thumbs up to that vehicle due to its performance and also being spacious. Users of this ride understands how reliable it is and commercial drivers will not trade off the MPV for any other one.
Anyway of recent mine had to be sold angry as a result of constant harassment by law enforcement agents as Sienna is believed to be used by oil bunkerers and armed robbers. I am usually stopped at every police check point and will be thoroughly searched for any form of weapon or contraband item.
It has become worse now that ungun known men believe so much in the vehicle especially in the eastern region. I will therefore not advise a private person to get a Sienna, my two kobo.

3 Likes

Re: Risk Of Driving A Sienna by Kenoxman(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2021
True. Few days ago unknown gun men attacked and killed some persons returning from a burial in my town, Awka-Etiti, Anambra State. They(victims)were reported to be driving in a Sienna.
Re: Risk Of Driving A Sienna by Gaddafi1: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Quite sad, even worse when the vehicle is tinted

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On / Acura 2006 For 1.4M / How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.