Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,310 members, 7,747,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 05:08 PM

Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. (204 Views)

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal / Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. by Generaloj5: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2021
American boxer Deontay Wilder says is main goal is to knockout Tyson Fury in their fight this weekend.

Wilder hopes to regain his title after in Las Vegas losing to Tyson Fury in the second match.

While speaking with the media, Wilder said his goal is to knock out Fury but will not set all is mind in just doing that.

“The goal is always to knock him out,” he said. “I don’t go in just to win.

“But I’m not going to set my mind on just going in to knock him out. Sometimes when I do that and I focus on one thing, it overclouds my mind to the point where I can’t think.

“Sometimes when your mind is clouded, you can make bad judgement and bad decisions.

Wilder further stated that he has learn how to be calm in throughout his camping period as he believes that can make him make better decision.

“When you’re calm you can make better decisions. That’s what I’ve been doing throughout camp. That’s why I’ve had such a calm and mellow spirit about myself.

“It’s been that way for the last 20 months. That’s just how I am and I like this person. I’m not wasting too much energy, I’m not saying too much. I don’t want to use all my energy, I want to reserve it for Saturday night so I can give the fans what they want to see.”

Source: https://sportscliffs.com/2021/10/08/wilder-insists-on-knocking-out-fury/
Re: Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. by Freestainworld(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Someone who is going to collect another beating from both ears.
Re: Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. by MayorWhales: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
I hope this strategy works for him, I’m really rooting for him but Fury stand a better chance
Re: Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. by dankorode(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
Someone who is going to collect another beating from both ears.
na lie
Re: Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. by paulolee(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
this wan don start again....this time na 3 years e go dey dt icu..
Re: Deontay Wilder Insists On Knocking Out Tyson Fury. by paulolee(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
dankorode:
na lie
try watch dt first fight n u go understand better

(1) (Reply)

50 Sure Odds Available. Subscribe Andget 5 Sure Odds Daily For 1week / Top 5 Best Football Academy Of All Time / 100 Crazy Humiliating Skills In Ever In The History Of Football!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.