Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:03 PM

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (51341 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Obyangel: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
You are an idiot....

Reasons : she is your girl and not your wife .

In as much as she is just your girlfriend then she is not sleeping with only you ..

She is a community puss,,y

Real men don't behave the way you do...if you are insecured of her then marry her

Supported, an idiot indeed. Fighting for pussy and a back yard guy still digs with you.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by motymop: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ofadaman:
During the course of the ride, you have no idea what she discussed with them or the kind of vibe she gives to them, most woman hears news of Uber driver trying to hook up with their passengers and they also try to spawn their own stories and experiences.

Sometime ago,after work I decided to pick a few riders going my.way to make a few bucks, I picked up a working class lady(banker) ,unknowing to her that I'm also in the profession, she began to flirt with me and make many suggestive stuff, later on ,I dropped her off. She called me late in the night an hour later, telling me.she left her necklace in my ride, I checked and found it on.the seat, I told her I'd bring it over to her tomorrow that's when thing got ugly she made up a story that she doesn't go to bed without it and it also doubles as a key to unlock the cabinet were she keeps her asthma drugs, so I had to drive to her place ,that's when she formed being sick and asked me in, she dress so skimpily and I knew it wasn't about the necklace key, she offered me wine and spaghetti, we watched Netflix and had sex.

The next day I reached out to her and she acted as If I'm harrasing.teling.me.shes engaged and all.

She didn't enjoy the sex that is why she started acting out.

If she had reported you to bolt that you raped her, do you think they will believe your own version of the story.

In life, never use your dick to think

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by drealcivilceno(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
iph0neb0t:
idk of bolt but uber na to downvote the driver sharply
also na streetz we all dey, its easy for her to stop the chit chat immediately
do not allow woman matter to put you for wahala
if drivers are talking to her , it might just be for chit chat , uber drivers are supposed to be nice , my guy na their livelihood, you know how many babes dem dey pick on a regular , e nor matter the state way you dey, but if na lagos forget matter, uber drivers are supposed to be nice
if you enter uber as a guyman you will understand, they want to talk
so dont allow woman, pretty or not deceive you

That one sef dey.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by drealcivilceno(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
tyeenigga:
2 Uber or bolt driver's approach your "gf" and it means thousands of bolt driver's aren't serious, you need therapy. You need to learn about marriage some men prepare married woman. Oga go pick your "gf" keep your tip, they didn't beg you

You are trying to keep a woman.. Your funeral..
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by TeeFriz: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigga is definitely a simp

Na here we go dey when 'breakfast' update go enter.

It is what it is �
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Mikeeytools: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

So I should be the one to pay for him to meet my girlfriend abi. that's why you lots are wallowing in poverty... misplaced priority.

With this your comments I don update men and told my girl to lure him...you fit hear scores for front page... brainless idiot
scores for toto matter you are a lunatic . People like una na dey rule Nigeria Na make Nigeria useless like this.

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by chycco: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Billyddude: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
chaloskyx:
WHO THE Bleep ARE YOU? YOUR GF COMES TO YOU FORMING INNOCENT GIRL TELLING YOU CAB GUYS ARE HARASSING HER HAS SHE EVER TOLD YOU ONE RICH NIGGER IS CHASING HER ANSWER IS NO DO YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE ALL THESE ACTS IS TO COVER UP HER REAL BEHAVIOUR OGA SHES SLEEPING WITH OTHER DUDES THIS IS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN TO MAKE U FEEL SHE CANT DO SUCH

The OP na real slacked ,weak,boreholizd pooosy niiggur

3 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by BENEAMATA: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aaaannd , it got to 10 pages .
Woman matter . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Mikeeytools: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Warmaterial:
The OP is just a small boy who never see anything in life, see as him dey cap give us say dey guy poor... Man some of the uber driver get money pass u some get more than three cars and well schooled dem dey use am as side hustle, just because some people no dey taya for husle no mean say u get money pass dem... Okpo wey never see life!!!!!!
leave the idiot . Uber drivers most 9-5 workers dey ride Uber too. He too get money he for buy ride for him babe na . Nonsense he don tey I read rubbish . I that girl leave am he go take sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Billyddude: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Not all Uber drivers are doing it to earn a living or cos they are hungry, some it’s a 2nd source of income whenever they are free, Sm1 it’s for company on their trips or just to meet people and for the totally commercial ones it’s a main job to survive.

Many Uber drivers own their cars and many also don’t bt take a loan or hire purchase. Lol

Whichever case it’s wrong to harass their riders. U better look for a female Uber driver to pick ur gal or a decent Christian one. Make these randy ones no get idea and rape ur babe pls. Her fears may be valid.

Or get the local taxi service around ur area or hers and keep his no so u can use him regularly. They are not like these shine ur eyes Uber drivers. shocked grin

Him no get money for local taxi...na uber and taxify useless fares bring this see finish....all dick and Harry can afford bolt...make him go use local taxi nah

3 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by jahlove4jah: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
It's so disrespectful for you to put all uber/bolt drivers in one hole just because a xouole of randy ones among then are harrasing your girlfriend.

You can simply report them on the app without coming g here to tell the world that E- hailing drivers are poverty stricken.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Itachi23: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:
Can I report Uber and Bolt Drivers?
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

I am busy most times and don't have the time to pick her up or drop her off.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.

Stupid pussy OP

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Billyddude:

Him no get money for local taxi...na uber and taxify useless fares bring this see finish....all dick and Harry can afford bolt...make him go use local taxi nah

U funny o grin

Bt he said he’s a big tiper? grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Olam09(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.
You mean both drivers are harassing her?
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wife the girl period
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Billyddude: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

U funny o grin

Bt he said he’s a big tiper? grin

Big tipper abi truck kiiiiiiii him there grin grin..no be these useless girls na only hotel them sabi....nothing else...if u still carry naija girl matter for head or u still d dive in raw...na OYO be ur middle name

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
You started by sounding reasonable, explaining how Uber drivers were harassing your girlfriend. But then you ended up sounding foolish, if not unreasonably vulgar, denigrating the job. You didn't have to do that. For your information there are more decent men doing the Uber and Bolt job, and these men are doing well on the job and earning decent income.

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Philemon95: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls how old are u? are u up to 14, nawa oo
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Ofadaman(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
motymop:

She didn't enjoy the sex that is why she started acting out.

If she had reported you to bolt that you raped her, do you think they will believe your own version of the story.

In life, never use your dick to think

A dip is a dip
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Billyddude:

Big tipper abi truck kiiiiiiii him there grin grin..no be these useless girls na only hotel them sabi....nothing else...if u still carry naija girl matter for head or u still d dive in raw...na OYO be ur middle name

Vaddo grin cool
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Billyddude: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=jaxxy post=106572110]

Vaddo grin cool[/quot...no mind that guy, , make him com put money mak I show am how many prickss d pass thru that gutter wey him use d run mouth.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Labadi69: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

She's not carrying body anyhow. Na fine she fine. I don't have a problem with men hitting on her cos am already used to it cos she's very beautiful. Na me go use my money for date where another man go meet my girl?

Run away from beautiful woman if you want to live long. Just run away angry angry
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by WINLABSrobot: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Trevor012:

How is this answer related to the O.Ps question
Lol
Keep answering yourself
Keep fooling yourself grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by ctrl09(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why are people always looking down on Uber drivers. We make some of those that order this ride salary in two weeks.
You said you Always pity Uber/bolt driver. When I look at most of my female passengers de are not half as beautiful and brilliant as my wife and they will be acting as if they don’t shit
If Uber/bolt driver is toasting your babe it is a added advantage that you carry eye go market na you go know how to protect her.
My wife beautiful and she works in the midst of doctors in UCH. You should understand how many temptations per day.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Labadi69: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

Association of Uber Drivers are coming for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Valhalaog(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
I’m the Uber guy..... she gave me head I wanted more she refused. Wats bad there after all I never forced her

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Mrtaye: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

Foolish talk many are richer than you
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Trevor012(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fr33born:

You are actually the stupid person if you think appearance doesn't matter.
Nigga you are an idiot. A useless one at that cheesy cheesy
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Trevor012(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU ARE A VERY IGNORANT KID!!!

EKPA!
Your father is ignorant. Alaye Scram cheesy
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Prettychild(f): 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buy her a car, make we hear word
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Mrtaye: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

You are the idiot here to think that a rich man will be driving other people all over the town from dawn to dust....poverty have messed you up real bad.
Problem with most of you is you think any girl you see is within your reach..
Are you a fraudster or into nefarious activities cos legit people don't talk this way

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.