Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Experience With With An Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With With An Olosho (8330 Views)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With With An Olosho by Austine567(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
I went to jerk off at one olosho quarter, during the act I wasn't feeling it cuz of the condom , so I removed it after much pushing and pulling, after the act she realized I came on her bed and her leg ,she held me and started shouting in her room , calling people's attention , saying why did I remove the condom? What have I deposited in her body? Do i want to use her for ritual? If you be guy man like me you would know that ashawo quarter no be where you go like to get in argument with a lady, omo ! I was trying to calm this lady down to no avail , I was like oya talk small small, no dey shout na, finally she calmed down and said you will give me 3k to buy medications or you're going no where and I only took 500naira for one round, chai, I don die , who send me, you can imagine that moment you can't go out and come back nor negotiate your way out, Doomed!!!. Why now? Is it because I was quarreling with bae, what will I do now? las las she saw one of my smaller techno phone i was just pressing , she flinged it from my hand and said when you bring the 3k come collect your phone, omo I said thank gawd , I said Ok and I left immediately before she would notice there's no sim card in the phone. Na so I take forget the phone reach today oo

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by betcliq: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Op you were Lucky Sha . No responsible guy will go to Brothels is very dangerous . The environment is a turn off . Cultists , Criminals and Different kinds of Bad guys do come there. You get luck say you no carry better phone or sum of money. You for collect beatings join. This worst part of it even though you're right it's very rare for people to side you. Dem go say wetin Carry you go that kind place. Please guys desist from going to brothels. You can find nice girls with low demands dey bang e get why.

36 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bombastically00(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Flesh to flesh is sweet until infection visit ucheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Sonnobax15(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,you be mumu lipsrsealed. You suppose know say na the banny achieve pass.......via say that small tecno phone wey you use exchange for your unplanned lashing don dey very expensive now.....

Well,no be your fault cha... Because if to say bannies dey loyal, wetin go carry guyman leg go ashawo quarter.....for whattttttttttt undecided

Moreover,you are even lucky self..... Because I've heard of cases whereby na bottle ashawo dey forget for the head of person like you undecided

Next time cha,if at all say devil ginger you for the second time go ashawo quarter,you better carry your ATM card follow body if not na full crowd of ashawo go run enter you undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by MufasaLion: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
WTF?

At least you didn't come to Nairaland to seek advice on how to cure STD or Herpes. Dick be putting y'all in trouble always.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Just imagine the wickednes of human beings and your day one niggar dey sumwea with simcard no phone!
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Mastakija(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
500naira
Chaiii
i reject anything that'll make me have any relationship with olosho
After worm, olosho is d next most disgusting thing to me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by SenecaTheYonger: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
500 NGN brothel you dey fvck ashawo without condom? Your immune system must be made of steel

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Ocholu: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

You're not a real nigg**. You've carried your disease infested cum and pour inside an innocent woman.

Na jail you suppose dey like this.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by SenecaTheYonger: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Ocholu:
OP let me be real with you;

You're not a real nigg**. You've carried your disease infested cum and pour inside an innocent woman.

Na jail you suppose dey like this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by englishmart(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na so una go gather demons full body, come dey blame innocent, god-fearing village people.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Pumpumking: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
betcliq:
Op you were Lucky Sha . No responsible guy will go to Brothels is very dangerous . The environment is a turn off . Cultists , Criminals and Different kinds of Bad guys do come there. You get luck say you no carry better phone or sum of money. You for collect beatings join. This worst part of it even though you're right it's very rare for people to side you. Dem go say wetin Carry you go that kind place. Please guys desist from going to brothels. You can find nice girls with low demands dey bang e get why.

wot do u mean know respondsible guy will goto brothel? am responsible and am juss comin from brothel....u expet us to beg for pucccccy?(no oofencse) angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Crossroad1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
I was once a photographer at one ashawo house in ilorin back then in uni..
I can't stand the stench from their rooms and I wonder how some guys will be in it for almost an hour sometimes

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Smartb0y: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pumpumking:
am juss comin from brothel
I no know who mumu pass between your bullshit or you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Pumpumking: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:

I no know who mumu pass between your bullshit or you

Huh?.Ok so u dont like womens..correct?...brother are u gay?(no oofense) angry
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Fakbrown: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nothing go make me go ashawo quarters, the site alone disgust me, let alone humping ashawo raw, God for bid, I better soapy than go to a brothel

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bestlily(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
This your story na lie..you carry phone wey no get sim card. Weldone sir

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Smartb0y: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh?.Ok so u dont like womens..correct?...brother are u gay?(no oofense) angry
unfortunately i have to correct you twice
1. Its women not womens(pidgin is still allowed bro)
2. I meant i don't believe you just came from a LovePeddler house
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Smartb0y: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fakbrown:
Nothing go make me go ashawo quarters, the site alone disgust me, let alone humping ashawo raw, God for bid, I better soapy than go to a brothel
your post wreaks of a virgin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Davefed(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mastakija:
500naira
Chaiii
I don't know its dis cheap
And i reject anything that'll make me have any relationship with olosho
After worm, olosho is d next most disgusting thing to me
What if your babe is coded olosho without your knowledge?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Gadafii: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
op, ur liver strong gaan oo, be like say u dey whine STDs

u gather mind fuuk olosho raw, because you are not feeling it with condom cheesy cheesy

dont worry, by the time u start feeling itchy and scratchy when u want to pee, sense will fall on u by force

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by FreeSpirited: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kai
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Danjikanbauchi: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Austine567:
I went to jerk off at one olosho quarter, during the act I wasn't feeling it cuz of the condom , so I removed it after much pushing and pulling, after the act she realized I came on her bed and her leg ,she held me and started shouting in her room , calling people's attention , saying why did I remove the condom? What have I deposited in her body? Do i want to use her for ritual? If you be guy man like me you would know that ashawo quarter no be where you go like to get in argument with a lady, omo ! I was trying to calm this lady down to no avail , I was like oya talk small small, no dey shout na, finally she calmed down and said you will give me 3k to buy medications or you're going no where and I only took 500naira for one round, chai, I don die , who send me, you can imagine that moment you can't go out and come back nor negotiate your way out, Doomed!!!. Why now? Is it because I was quarreling with bae, what will I do now? las las she saw one of my smaller techno phone i was just pressing , she flinged it from my hand and said when you bring the 3k come collect your phone, omo I said thank gawd , I said Ok and I left immediately before she would notice there's no sim card in the phone. Na so I take forget the phone reach today oo
Bros you removed condom nack Olosho ? shocked I fear who no fear you oooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by OloshoMan: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
This tin wey u talk now don dey make me go Bleep olosho dis nite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Fakbrown: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
your post wreaks of a virgin

Not really, me get barney's wey I Dae slaughter, don't just like it I swear

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Smartb0y: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fakbrown:

Not really, me get barney's wey I Dae slaughter, don't just like it I swear
clean guy,i respect that
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by OloshoMan: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bro what were you photographing?
Crossroad1:
I was once a photographer at one ashawo house in ilorin back then in uni..
I can't stand the stench from their rooms and I wonder how some guys will be in it for almost an hour sometimes

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by OloshoMan: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Op, which Ashawo you Bleep with 500 naira under this buhari regime, na old woman?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bluish44(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
betcliq:
story
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bluish44(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Austine567:
u no suppose do that kind thing for brothel..u fit do am with Allen girl...u really get luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / Grabbing A Pair Of BOOBS Decreases Stress Up To 70% (picture) / Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.