Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention (62869 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Sammydanny: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
One of Nigeria's highly respected veteran actors, Chiwetalu Agu, was recently arrested by the Nigerian Army on Wednesday, October 7, for adorning an outfit with the Biafran flag on it.

As expected, there was outrage after the controversial arrest. Many Nigerians voiced out their displeasure about the incident and called for the man's release. Chiwetalyu Agu has eventually been released.

He was released today October 8, after the leadership of the Actors Guild of Nigeria mediated. Following his release, the actor was seen in this video flanked by colleagues.

Watch the video below:
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWKj4h4c6w[/flash]

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by potent5(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Chiwetalu Agu is a hot iron. Too hot to hold for long.

That's the sign of victory

Eh eh eh (in R Kelly's voice.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by DropsMic(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
A man who does not have something for which he is willing to die is not fit to live — Martin Luther King Jr.

335 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by NwaNimo1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021

271 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Happy for him

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by makkosky(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Crossroad1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
If am going to be sincere, that was highly insensitive of him..
With what is going on over there, he should have known better..

Ekwensu e romanci Nigeria army..
His saving grace was being a known actor if not, buhari and his bastard stooges would have used him as target practice..

And pls forget this unknown gunmen nonsense, they are known dss being used by FG..
BTW, I be yoruba just incase you want to start. Foaming with your mouth..

But this man is smart Sha, he just upgraded his cv with Biafra, dem go start to dey contact am and money might even exchange hands for his alleged bravery..
If Biafra ever come before he dies, he will hold a position, this I have seen..

Nb--for those quoting me to say trash, pls go and show how brave you are to the Nigerian army..
I can't die for any useless country which is not ready to improve on anything..
My life is important to me as I have mouths to feed...
Naming me coward!!!
Pls make una mention the brave ones among you o

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by nanauju(f): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank God!

No one should keep quiet in the face of injustice

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Anambragully: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
The old fool will now learn to respect himself

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by lalax(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by choice17(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
I wonder why they have to arrest him in the first place. This government loves giving itself unnecessary attention. sad

59 Likes

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by IPOBrep: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
still wearing the cloth, so what was achieved

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by afroniger: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
He doesn't look mentally ok to me. Something's just off about him. Like he might be going senile.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Gandah(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
A Hero and Legend.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by cremedelacreme: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
I trust him to use this incidence in one of his movies.

Ndi Army apiawagom azu na Upper Iweka grin

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Abfinest007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria army are afraid he might snatch away their land

I heard this from a reliable source

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Praktikals(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hope he has learnt his lessons. If an elderly person is careless enough to ride a horse, the horse will be careless enough to drag him on the floor

bubu2019:

Which lessons?,
Does he resemble ewedu consuming fear fear zombie like you?.
Look at the man holding the Biafra dress and in high spirit and you are talking trash.

It is words like these you used to push Nnamdi Kanu into his present predicament. Igbos do not understand that there is a great deal of difference between bravery and foolishness. That is what makes you different from the yorubas.

SmartPolician:

I am beginning to believe the popular opinion that Yorubas are cowards.
What Igbos see as bravery, we see as folly,
What we see as wisdom, you see as cowardice.
When the time comes for the yorubas to stand alone, no force will be able to stop us; and it will not be led by tout like Sunday Igboho.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Agu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by udemzyudex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na cruise make e no go be like say he no try him best.

Now unknown gun men go avoid am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by SachaBastien(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Great!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by WibusJaga: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021

He has done his bit in the struggle.
Looks like his intent was to draw the Army into needless controversy & they shamelessly fell for it. Thank God they later received sense.
But I wonder what would have happened if a nonentity was involved. Probably would have been shot & labelled notorious IPOB terrorist.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by toffyz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Coward na hin dis man be

He totally denied IPOB wn questioned

Shame on him. Not a man of his words

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by PrinceOfLagos: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Baba still wear him land of the rising sun regalia

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Wetpuxy: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm forever for biafra

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by nrexzy: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Message passed

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by UCHIHAmask: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
this wan wey him wear now nah even another design

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by dig64: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
The old fool will now learn to respect himself
Old fool?

You mean Buhari & Tinubu, the two senile idiots who have killed more Nigerians with misery and poverty than ebola combined with lassa fever and coronavirus?

If you're talking about Chiwetelu Ahu, he is still wearing his Biafran regalia and still respecting himself and his region and passion and still making money and putting Igbo and Biafran heritage in people's homes with his movies worldwide.

In the end, Nigeria and their retired Boko Haram terrorists of Army soldiers lost. You gave him more popularity. You didn't even charge him to court showing you don't know what you were doing when you abducted him. You made more people sympathetic to his struggle and shed more light towards. Common sense does not come with money or age truly. grin

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by OakConsultNG: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
okay
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Life in the zoo. Meanwhile Sheik Gumi is doing well as a senior advocate of Northern SAN Bandits

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.