Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

Doctors In The House Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help (173 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help by esteemdev: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
So i went to the hospital because i wan feeling some pain below my abdomen and they ran a test on my urine, and asked to do scan also....

out of the scan result... the thing i saw is
- Spleen is mildly enlarged
- mild entero-sepsis
- mild splenomegaly

and the lab test result is
"A mild growth of Streptococcus and Staphylococuss".

However i was given ciprofloxacin and bco....
i was skeptical of the analysis and the drug given as i have taken the cipro before with no result.

please advise
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help by thesicilian: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
The doctor probably have you those drugs based on the urine culture results. You should have told him that you've used ciprofloxacin before with no relief

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Stop Hair Loss / DIY Hair Masks To Make At Home For A Rich And Healthy Hair / Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.