Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics (66843 Views)

Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by symbianDON(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
somehow:
Maybe he was pushed.
yes! He was clearly pushed by the devil! grin
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Emmanuel909090: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol, this is a clear definition of, when its not yet your time.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by kilojoDesigns: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is the worst type of suicide possible, them for no even recognised his face if he landed on the pavement.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Fcwilly: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
It's IPOB members that pushed the man out of the building. PMB must hear this

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by 8stargeneral: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dey for allow him to die na
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by ignis: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
He would have jumped into water
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Explorers(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Blackmiserable:

The whole story makes sense although I didn't read it except for the shocking amount of damage done to that vehicle. Bull crap. Pure bulls hit. That's why I don't believe almost everything I read on the web.

There's no way in the world that you'd fall off from a 700ft (I multiplied by 7) building and the fall would wreak half as much damage on a very tiny, rickety motorcycle, much less a vehicle. Haha, haba. Bro, it gets to a height that it really doesn't matter how much further you are at that point - the damage caused would be the same, no different at all.

Take a mighty hammer and start smashing that vehicle from the roof (top part) and then continue ad infinitum with increasing alacrity. You would not successfully do that in few attempts. In a day? I highly doubt.

Most vehicle are incredibly strong, bro. A 700 pounds man would not cause this amount of damage falling off from 35k ft.

The story is a made-up piece of crap.

Where did you see 700ft?
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by arantess: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
What will i call this one now..
Hancock
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by brownbib(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mission impossible
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by sonofElElyon: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
somehow:
Maybe he was pushed.

The story says he kept saying "I want to die"
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by pacespot(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
He should reconsider his thought from what is making him suicidal. It is a tough world everywhere. The same USA some people are dying to get to, even as a refugee
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by AmuEbule: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Explorers:
A man plunged 100ft from the ninth floor of a high-rise building in New Jersey and somehow survived the fall after landing on a BMW.

The 31-year-old man, who has not been named, slammed through the roof ;Dof the black BMW and was seen in a bloodied state as he crawled from the wreckage in Jersey City on Wednesday morning at around 10.20am.

The man had jumped from an open window of the ninth floor of the high-rise building at 26 Journal Square.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10072395/Man-plunges-100ft-ninth-floor-New-Jersey-high-rise-SURVIVES.html
I know one mumu will soon try this in Nigeria but the difference is that vultures will arrive to assess the situation hours before Nigerian police and so-called fire fighters arrive.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Paulflurry29: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Timblogga:
He needs Jesus and Therapy.

He needs one
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Bluntemperor: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:

American Wander!
Some things can only be done in America!
You just heard this- how someone lost 6-teeth in a Film,eh.what do you call that?
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by armyofone(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
The thing people go through in life is the same anywhere or everywhere.

pacespot:
He should reconsider his thought from what is making him suicidal. It is a tough world everywhere. The same USA some people are dying to get to, even as a refugee
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by mu2sa2: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Double post
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by mu2sa2: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Funnily enough, if it were in Nigeria this man could be charged and if convicted jailed for "attempting to commit suicide". That means after he's released from hospital police, lawyer, judge, prison warder will feast on him. Even babalawo and of course men of god - to prevent a future occurrence, these crooks would claim.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by IkemChris(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
It is called oriririsi sorry osiririri...
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by end1999constitu(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
ethicallyright:
Roger that!

Agent 008, Copy.

Our target has escaped.

Over..... grin
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Forest122: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
end1999constitu:

Over..... grin
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by DisLifeSha: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is suicide attempt gone wrong. To die self no easy. If it's very easy, I prefer to die now

azraeljaheel:
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Truvelisback(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
People get mind sha!.

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Janeugochi111(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Suicide is neva an option
Go and sin no more buddy
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
He was probably trying to do "Superhero Landing".
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by crazyclown07(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
This life get as e dey
Depression is real but no matter what we face in this life suicide should never be an option sad
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Chykes4micheal: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmm... After the fall, he asked "what happened"... Some spiritual things happen that you guys cannot understand
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
His face mask saved him.

Face masks protects you from all sorts of wahala including physical sickness and spiritual wahala.

Moral Lesson: Wear your face mask all the time...
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Explorers:

Tell me a light skin vehicle that will stand the impact of a grown man(60kg - 70kg) falling from 100ft.

Don't mind him. That guy I'm seeing in the picture will weigh 85kg upward.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Benea3(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Explorers:
A man plunged 100ft from the ninth floor of a high-rise building in New Jersey and somehow survived the fall after landing on a BMW.

The 31-year-old man, who has not been named, slammed through the roof of the black BMW and was seen in a bloodied state as he crawled from the wreckage in Jersey City on Wednesday morning at around 10.20am.

The man had jumped from an open window of the ninth floor of the high-rise building at 26 Journal Square.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10072395/Man-plunges-100ft-ninth-floor-New-Jersey-high-rise-SURVIVES.html

No be JUJU be this !?
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Madness and nothing else
He really wants to commit suicide
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by frozen70(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nwodosis:
BMW no longer have strong body frames.

Not with the force from that height
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by aalangel(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
He needs Jesus. Thank God for his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.