Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag (55028 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Forest122: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
TripleOh7:

If he was YORUBA wearing Oduduwa flag, would he still be a hero or a coward?
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by mandax: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
It’s only in the world of semi-illiterate people in Nigeria where demand for a new country became a criminal and terrorist act�
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by mandax: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chiwetalu Agu has written his name in gold. Posterity will be kind to him for not forgetting his roots and flaunting it to chagrin of terrorists in power. Sir Chiwetalu just know that reasonable Nigerians and freedom lovers worldwide loves and adores you wholeheartedly for this heroic act and in the fullness of time you shall be honored. Keep it up sir

Terrorists in power in Nigeria believe that they can successfully rewrite the history of the world regarding self determination.
The terrorists first urinated on Nigeria’s constitution by adoption of sharia criminal laws.

They now deploy Nigeria armed forces to the east in continuation of their Jihad from where Boko Haram stopped.
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by stinechykee: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
christistruth01:

He should wear it into the Akunyili Compound and see if he comes out in one Piece
You people will sit that in your brown roof republican yapping trash.Boy try and grow up a little
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by romunu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
See as him be like that beer,they call Hero
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by stinechykee: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Noneroone:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/08/youre-wearing-biafran-flag-actress-shan-george-reacts-as-chinwetalu-agu-denies-supporting-secessionists/
Chiwetalu Agu may Elohim bless you for showing courageous even when others are scared.You have written your name in Gold
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
I would have called her Nasty names,but because of social media.

You can never see a Northerner say this even if the person is from a different part of the North....

Shame on Shan Gorge...This are the kind of people that Betray,

That's why the North would ever be Dominant in Nigeria...The North would always lead the rest pack...
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
And someone look like Cow Dung...Cow!!

romunu:
See as him be like that beer,they call Hero
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
JoeEeL:

There's another who's name is Edwin Clark.

Them dey dey like that, some of them. What pains me most is that in their mind, they think they are woke.

No matter bleaching o, name changing o, accent forming o... a white man never counts we as the same. The more we deny our culture and language, the more foolish we become. Or let me say 'ridiculous'.

For instance imagine a dog behaving like a monkey. It's just a funny episode because it elicits ridiculousness. So it is when a black man denies his name and language and identity in favour of a foreigner's.

So, she makes her points clearly without insults and instead of you to counter her points intelligently you decide to insult her person.

Brilliant...or not!

1 Like

Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Bighead9: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chiwetalu Agu has written his name in gold. Posterity will be kind to him for not forgetting his roots and flaunting it to chagrin of terrorists in power. Sir Chiwetalu just know that reasonable Nigerians and freedom lovers worldwide loves and adores you wholeheartedly for this heroic act and in the fullness of time you shall be honored. Keep it up sir

2 Likes

Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by oluwaahmed: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Shan George, he owned up to it. He told the soldiers he was wearing the rising sun. If you know, you know grin

Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by UndilutedFaxt: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure he will be tactful in his disposition towards Ipob related matters henceforth

Wisdom is profitable to direct says the Holy Book

So says the Bible
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nkemdilim2014(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
[Dint mind the mofo. him go suffer for that cell quote author=Illuminatiship post=106559829]Freedom fighter you go rotten for jail ooo and nor think say na Nollywood oo.[/quote]
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Holaomoakin(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria erred this man.

complete malian..
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nkemdilim2014(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Go and wear it then enter army barracks Then you will see pepper. You stay in your comfort of your sitting room and be typing thrash ]Nonsense

Just slightly different from the Malawian flag. The Nigerian green and white are the same official colors of Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Does that mean I'm wearing Algerian flag when I wear green white? [/quote]
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin he was sharing bread to hungry people.
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Abujason: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Noneroone:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/08/youre-wearing-biafran-flag-actress-shan-george-reacts-as-chinwetalu-agu-denies-supporting-secessionists/
[/color]
I’m amazed we have these many cowards in Nigeria on Nairaland. The man was brave to put on that outfit without intimidation to make a statement. The rest of you here making noise including Shame George are simply suffering and smiling.
I spit on all of you.
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Noneroone(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abujason:

[/color]
I’m amazed we have these many cowards in Nigeria on Nairaland. The man was brave to put on that outfit without intimidation to make a statement. The rest of you here making noise including Shame George are simply suffering and smiling.
I spit on all of you.
you missed her point
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Benbellamor: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
I though this shan George has brain but she is not intelligent.... The Man Agu was smarter....he push the burden of pronouncing what he wears to you people to pronounce for him....while he reserve his own right to call his wear what he chose to call it....He call it A rising sun..is a Fitting Rhetoric answer to thise of you who call it Biafra.....he passed the burden of proof to you guys....the man was intelligent...at that point, the army doesn't deserve a direct answer...he was smarter...

Remember when Jesus was before the king pontious Pilate for trial....they ask if Jesus calls himself the king of Jews...which of course he was....But Jesus Answered... You Said...
Meaning asking me that " I'm I a king? and Jesus Rhetoric answer " you said" means that " you just testified that I am a king"....The burden was on others reading meaning to what he said...
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Blackdisciple(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mumu woman is that cloth a flag

Biafra is not a cloth and his cloth is not Biafra because Biafra is a place...
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Guyman02: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
you call that Coward man freedom fighter
One day the sun will rise, he is wearing a clothing with rising sun not flag
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Luckypiero(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
She is just dumb...the man believes in Biafra, and decided to express his belief; why is that so hard to understand?
Noneroone:

Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by jarx: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran not for Kanu alone.

Chiwetalu Agu have done well and his massage well understood,forget about zombies that are trying to make themselves happy by claiming that Chiwetalu Agu denied Biafra.

Fact remains that Chiwetalu Agu was not wearing Biafra flag,you don't wear flag but wave or hoist it.So he didn't lie or deny Biafra when he said this is not Biafra flag.

And i'm happy that even in face of intimidation he till indirectly tell them that he is a Biafran.

I'm wearing Rising sun and i know one day the sun will rise.

Chief Chiwetalu Agu you will live to see the Sun rise.
amen. I love this. The sun will rise and shine
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Arda1000:
tough task tough task
If everyone was afraid like u then there’s problem in this word cus fear won’t allow anyone stand up for what is right

Nah una go they ginger people, can you do what he did.
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Adarich:
NNE, GO TRY YOUR OWN.
FOR HIM TO GATHER MORAL WEAR THE REGALIA IN ONITSHA, NNE, EGWU ADIGHIYA NA AHU.
THE MAN NA HERO.

Exactly, she they online they hala. She can continue from where he stopped.
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Godispeace: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
see this ipob ediot !! always showing foolishness here
Fahdiga:
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Fahdiga(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Godispeace:
see this ipob ediot !! always showing foolishness here
shatap
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Fahdiga(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bighead9:
Absolute bunkum
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Fahdiga(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
mandax:

Terrorists in power in Nigeria believe that they can successfully rewrite the history of the world regarding self immolation.

The terrorists first urinated on Nigeria’s constitution by adoption of sharia criminal laws.

They now deploy Nigeria armed forces to the east in continuation of their Jihad from where Boko Haram stopped.
They've failed woefully
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Arda1000(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

Nah una go they ginger people, can you do what he did.
I don't believe in that ideology
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Warmaterial(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omo!!! Chiwetu Agu gada moral no be small!
Re: Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag by Aboks(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Which freedom fighter
Old man wey no respect himself
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.