Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

What To Do To A Lying Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What To Do To A Lying Wife (1726 Views)

Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To A Lying Wife by Deathisfree: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello room. My marriage is about 2 years old. And God blesses us with 2 sons .
I would love to go straight to the point

I base in Ibadan with my family,I travelled to Abuja on Monday for a business trip.
My wife told me she was going to buy some clothes for our Son today, which I gave her the money for it and she will be going with her mom.

Her mom stays few mins drive to our resident. I decided to track the car I bought for her and it shows that the car is at her mothers house. And the tracker also shows that she went to pick her mom and head to the market also but basically the car was at her moms house when I tracked it.

I called my wife and ask of her location she told me she’s at the market buying some stuffs,I told her to come on whatsap for a video call. She received and she stayed behind a wall through out the video call and pretended to have a bad coverage

In short. I had to tell her to give the phone to her mom to speak with her and ask her. Her mom told me they are home just like the car tracker said.

I’m just wondering why she would lie about her location and confused right now. I am thinking of seizing the car from her for a week or just keep low and plan my life since no woman can be trusted

She has been lying petty lies but I haven’t been able to get her just like I did today. She has been begging for forgiveness since morning and I am just clueless on what to do

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deathisfree:

I base in Ibadan with my family,I travelled to Abuja on Monday for a business trip.
My wife told me she was going to buy some clothes for our Son today, which I gave her the money for it and she will be going with her mom.

Her mom stays few mins drive to our resident. I decided to track the car I bought for her and it shows that the car is at her mothers house. And the tracker also shows that she went to pick her mom and head to the market also but basically the car was at her moms house when I tracked it.

I called my wife and ask of her location she told me she’s at the market buying some stuffs,I told her to come on whatsap for a video call. She received and she stayed behind a wall through out the video call and pretended to have a bad coverage

In short. I had to tell her to give the phone to her mom to speak with her and ask her. Her mom told me they are home just like the car tracker said.

I’m just wondering why she would lie about her location and confused right now. I am thinking of seizing the car from her for a week or just keep low and plan my life since no woman can be trusted

She has been lying petty lies but I haven’t been able to get her just like I did today. She has been begging for forgiveness since morning and I am just clueless on what to do
Oga, free ur wife joor. She was heading to or wanted to go to the market before she decided to pick her mum first before going to the market. She told u that because if she had told u that she is in her mother's place, u might get angry with her. Besides, u shouldn't take this issue serious. she didn't visit any strange man for a f*uck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Smartb0y: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Life is neither black nor white,there's always that gray area,so never be judgemental. If she's doing something shady,it will catch up with her(law of karma). Just continue being the good guy and have a clear conscience my man.
ps: parents especially moms will always always cover up for their kids no matter what.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Deathisfree: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
ibechris:
Next time,say ur wife cannot be trusted and not women cannot be trusted.

Don't ever generalised.
If u know that u haven't lied to ur wife before,then u have every reason to get angry but if yes,just manage am. Na so e dey be. Do me I do u.

R. I. P in advanced to a man that trust a woman.your death is near

Truvelisback:
Oga, free ur wife joor. She was heading to or wanted to go to the market before she decided to pick her mum first before going to the market. She told u that because if she had told u that she is in her mother's place, u might get angry with her. Besides, u shouldn't take this issue serious. she didn't visit any strange man for a f*uck.

My brother. Why should a woman lie to her husband no matter what ?
This is not logical

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Smartb0y: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deathisfree:

My brother. Why should a woman lie to her husband no matter what ? This is not logical
i just tire.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by OKOATA(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deathisfree:

This is not logical
Bros why you sef de track your wife na. No go give yourself HBP, I am sure she and her mom had the intention of going to the market was why she said so. Forget all these flimsy things.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deathisfree:

This is not logical
Bro, i get u. She must have said that because she had told u that she wanted to go to the market. Maybe, along the line, she decided to pick her mum first before going to the market. E.g It's just like u telling ur wife that u are going to the bank(original destination), u then decided to see a friend first before going to the bank. If ur wife calls u and ask u, where are u now? What will u say to her? Will u tell her u are in ur friend's place? What will be her reaction? That was what just happened. She don't want to upset u by telling u where she was then.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Annogbe:
Sit her down and talk to her she will eventually change and pls sir let ur home issues be personal if not people will help u destroy ur home don't bring it here again .God bless u

her sister has spoken!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Boogyman557: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SAME REASON I DNT HVE A GF. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:

her sister has spoken!
Lolsssss, bros u funny dieeeee. Exactly her sister has spoken, it's only op that knows the type of woman he married and for op to bring this online means the wife has a questionable character.
Women of nowadays are not to be trusted a bit. Infact I do tell people that if u want to marry, always hv it at the back of your mind that two things would definitely be involved, either the marriage goes well or the marriage goes south.
Whenever it goes south life goes on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by BigYash: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deathisfree:

Hmmm ..marriage these days with these present day girls? Una get mind sha.. Op just condition ur mind. Expect the worst from her,cux if ur so called "Wife" can lie to you,she can sell you too o.. Don't seize her car.Advise her to change her bad ways. Just act like nothing is happening.. Set traps and watch if she will change.Be careful how u do body without protection.. Cux who fit lie,fit do anything o.. Above all ,give your boys 1million+% Love,and no forget do DNA first sha..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by muller101(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Annogbe:
Sit her down and talk to her she will eventually change and pls sir let ur home issues be personal if not people will help u destroy ur home don't bring it here again .God bless u
This is exactly how they present themselves like angles. One inch given they grab a mile.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by abouzaid: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deathisfree:

you expect too much from Nigerian ladies, they're born liars by nature, just warn her and ignore this issue, however, never trust a Nigerian lady, no matter how religious or well behaved they have been, also don't make her believe that she can do anything to you and get away easily, she make it a daily routine to do so. But for this small issue, warn her severely and ignore it henceforth.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by showafrica(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:

Na that fucvk be the main problem... A lier is also a cheat... Na from cheating dem dey learn lies. Make she just change

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
showafrica:

Na that fucvk be the main problem... A lier is also a cheat... Na from cheating dem dey learn lies. Make she just change
I wanna ask u. If u told ur wife that u are going to the market to buy something, while going u decided to see a friend in his house along the road before going to the market. Then ur wife calls u on phone and asked ur whereabout. What will u tell her?
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by showafrica(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
I wanna ask u. If u told ur wife that u are going to the market to buy something, while going u decided to see a friend in his house along the road before going to the market. Then ur wife calls u on phone and asked ur whereabout. What will u tell her?

Exactly where i am.. . If na the market, i never reach na but that's not the issue. The OP says, this is not the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Deathisfree: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
showafrica:

Exactly where i am.. . If na the market, i never reach na but that's not the issue. The OP says, this is not the first time.

Yeah bro. That’s not the first time. I just ignore because no much evidence. But I caught her this time red handed
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
showafrica:

U will say exactly where u are. And Op will do the same. The wife may not react because he is the head but if his wife had told him where she was, don't u think Op would av been angry with her? It was that reason she told Op the contrary. She doesn't want Op to be angry with for going to pick her mum instead of going straight to the market.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by showafrica(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
U will say exactly where u are. And Op will do the same. The wife may not react because he is the head but if his wife had told him where she was, don't u think Op would av been angry with her? It was that reason she told Op the contrary. She doesn't want Op to be angry with for going to pick her mum instead of going straight to the market.

So why not do the right thing... to avoid making your husband angry and avoid the lies.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by BadBradley: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
what a dumb, insensitive idiot.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
showafrica:

So why not do the right thing... to avoid making your husband angry and avoid the lies.
Something must have prompted her to pick her mum b4 going to the market. Op, should av asked her that.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
BadBradley:
what a dumb, insensitive idiot.
Ur father, ur mother and ur entire family are dumb and insensitive idiots.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by showafrica(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
Something must have prompted her to pick her mum b4 going to the market. Op, should av asked her that.

What’s difficult to say she stopby to pick mum

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
showafrica:

What’s difficult to say she stopby to pick mum
Her fear for his reaction must prompted her not to say so.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Makaveli217(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Oga if it's not the first time, try and make her change, so your kids wouldn't follow in her footsteps.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by ray501(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Oga i know you notice all this her lying character while u were dating but still overlook it. Just talk to her gently about it. If you use force oga just consider your home scatter. Was der once.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by bet9ja(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Forgive her but let her feel the hit of her lie so that she will take you seriously next time.

I am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by DADYLEED: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Marriage of 2yrs wt 2 sons? Dats crazy, DNA of the first son pls

1 Like

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by houseontherock: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Deathisfree:

This is not logical
Why should a man lie to his wife? Why should you be tracking her in the first place? Free her to free yourself! She probably got carried away while "gisting" with her mum, it happens! Stop putting people in tight corners; it'll bring out the liar in them!
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by ibechris(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Next time,say ur wife cannot be trusted and not women cannot be trusted.

Don't ever generalised.
If u know that u haven't lied to ur wife before,then u have every reason to get angry but if yes,just manage am. Na so e dey be. Do me I do u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreadful Video:Man Caught Raping His 9 Year Old Daughter / Amapiano Hitmaker, DJ Sumbody Shot Dead In South Africa / Police Arresting Girls For 'Bad Dressing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.