Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) (71497 Views)

University Of Jos Increased It's Tuition Fee From 45k To Over 170k / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by West2019(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
pastor oyedipo you see yourself .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by ElukuGabari: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
fkj950ax:
Rent a fucking canopy or tent or do this shit indoors.
WTF is wrong with Nigerians. If you can not stand in the sun, don't make people slaves.
This picture have so many answers 1 in your own country you became a slave 2 with masses tax monies uses to pay his salary 3 with Nigeria flag on his uniform both still slave and continue with your own fellow United Africa Region UAR

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheMan3:
it is not compulsory to pay. The money is in your hand and you choose what to do with yours. If I choose to Give Mine to sponsor the Gospel, who are you to judge?
What when you are fraudulently persuaded to pay.. Like.. Pay your tithe or things will be tight.. Or if u don't tithe u won't make heaven.. Etc... That a Yahoo boy did not force his client to pay, does that absolve him of being a fraudster?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2021
This is how to give back to the society. I commend him for this.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Lisong(m): 4:47am On Oct 10, 2021
I appreciate you oh Pastor Chris. But unless the school was built in an interior village in ogun, if the school in the picture is the entire structure you built for a school in a township area, then i think you can do better than that, based on your financial strength. Even poor men that are proprietors of schools build very big schools, how much more the G.O of CHRIST EMBASSY. Haba! How many children can this school accomodate? If churches can build over 10,000 capacity mega auditorium and mega universities, then this structure na school library e suppose be. But no wahala sha. All na still charity and na "giving back to the society" from the Billions you got from it. God bless you man of God, half bread is better than none. At all at all naim bad pass. cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2021
genkins:

What when you are fraudulently persuaded to pay.. Like.. Pay your tithe or things will be tight.. Or if u don't tithe u won't make heaven.. Etc... That a Yahoo boy did not force his client to pay, does that absolve him of being a fraudster?
nope it is a choice and voluntary. If I choose to follow my bible and pay my tithe and even give all I have for the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is my business not urs. If I chose to live a life of total sacrifice to God; everything I earn in this life, that's my life, is it yours?

Do what you like with yours, and let me do what I like with mine. Simple
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2021
damosky12:

Lol. Christ Embassy has tens of these schools all over Nigeria. Tens of them. For many years now o...

The school is free. Students get a meal once a day... Some of them are housed and regularly fed in hostels (inner-city mission)...

They sustain them excellently. They are building more sef...

So, what is now the excuse for all other megachurches? If it is possible in Christ Embassy, it should be much more possible in RCCG, Winner Chapel, Deeper Life, Dunamis, Cherubim and Seraphim, CAC, etc...
Because there are lots of children in these churches whose parents can not afford to provide children with affordable formal education...

This is the weapon all these Fulani Jihadists are using to convert some of these Christian children in the middle- belt to Muslims...and this is another way of evangelizing to these children and catching them from a younger age...
Most of these megachurches are engross with mega projects of building churches worth billions of dollars and pay little attention to the mental capacity of some of those children whose their parents can not provide for educational well-being...they cover it up by issuing scholarship to some few dedicated and lucky children among them...
The truth is that there are so many children who the church can use this free of charge school to help them spiritually and academically...not until the church keep disturbing the neighborhood with noise pollution before someone will give his or her life to Christ....meeting people's educationally needs is an avenue of evangelizing sinners ....he doesn't have any choice....

Megachurch should put this as one of their CSR project every year

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by playfrank(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Hope other pastors are seeing
younggcfr:
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME COMMISSIONS ANOTHER WORLD CLASS TUITION FREE SCHOOL IN OGUN STATE NIGERIA �� ON THE 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2021

▪️Free tuition fee
▪️School meals
▪️Quality Education
▪️Free books and school uniforms

Thank you so much Dad for the wonderful and brilliant work. Our less privileged kids in ogun state can now go to school

#IStandWithPastorChris
#ChristEmbassy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2021
TheMan3:
nope it is a choice and voluntary. If I choose to follow my bible and pay my tithe and even give all I have for the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is my business not urs. If I chose to live a life of total sacrifice to God; everything I earn in this life, that's my life, is it yours?

Do what you like with yours, and let me do what I like with mine. Simple

That is the fraud they propagate where ur god needs your money to propagate his gospel not love. What a powerless and hungry god?is everything in the Bible Christian?why didn't ur parents stone you to death as a stubborn child? Or is it not in the Bible?
This small god, his disciples and apostles live in opulence as a direct opposite to the true gospel where everything was shared and its apostles and disciples sometimes were poor and killed thru persecution.. Wake up
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Lisong:
I appreciate you oh Pastor Chris. But unless the school was built in an interior village in ogun, if the school in the picture is the entire structure you built for a school in a township area, then i think you can do better than that, based on your financial strength. Even poor men that are proprietors of schools build very big schools, how much more the G.O of CHRIST EMBASSY. Haba! How many children can this school accomodate? If churches can build over 10,000 capacity mega auditorium and mega universities, then this structure na school library e suppose be. But no wahala sha. All na still charity and na "giving back to the society" from the Billions you got from it. God bless you man of God, half bread is better than none. At all at all naim bad pass. cool

The glory should go to the church not pastor Chris.the members money built the school and the members of CE even feed Pastor Chris Oyakilome as a charity though disguised as honor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
genkins:

That is the fraud they propagate where ur god needs your money to propagate his gospel not love. What a powerless and hungry god?is everything in the Bible Christian?why didn't ur parents stone you to death as a stubborn child? Or is it not in the Bible?
This small god, his disciples and apostles live in opulence as a direct opposite to the true gospel where everything was shared and its apostles and disciples sometimes were poor and killed thru persecution.. Wake up
you need to wake up. Keep your money and do as you wish with it. Let me do what I wish with mine. Simple
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
TheMan3:
you need to wake up. Keep your money and do as you wish with it. Let me do what I wish with mine. Simple

Thier hearts have been made hardened by the god of this world satan, who is the god of. Money,mammon.. You and your pastor should seek christ bro.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
genkins:

Thier hearts have been made hardened by the god of this world satan, who is the god of. Money,mammon.. You and your pastor should seek christ bro.
this is a satanic behaviour. You are not helping yourself by thinking this way.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2021
TheMan3:
this is a satanic behaviour. You are not helping yourself by thinking this way.

Satanic behavior is thinking that your money pleases God. Anyone trying to free you is seen as the devil. Meanwhile you are a full blown anti christ without knowing.. U can't understand what I am saying cos you are brainwashed. Theve switched polarity between God and the devil on you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by elbulk(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
genkins:

With church money? Was he good at anything before he started his church? Did he practice his course and became renowned in it? The only business he knows is collecting from you.. Use your brain if u have one

sadly for you, I don't even attend the church. Losers like you just have a loud mouth, reason is zero.
So is your money there?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Anakazo22: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
genkins:

Lol.. A fool calling someone what he is... Lol... U have been paying tithe for donkey years to CE, but you don't pay tax, u evade tax and you are asking government for quality schools.. Lol.. Why not ask the chalartan collecting your money monthly.. Indeed common sense is not commom

Look at this slowpoke, all the revenue from oil your country is generating, what are they using it for, foolish idiot.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Anakazo22:

Look at this slowpoke, all the revenue from oil your country is generating, what are they using it for, foolish idiot.
Common sense like I said is not common
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
elbulk:

sadly for you, I don't even attend the church. Losers like you just have a loud mouth, reason is zero.
So is your money there?
Stick to the subject matter my friend!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by fyneguy: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2021
genkins:

CE built it and not Chris. Chris is jobless and only depends on handouts from members.. So the members built it

Chris Oyakhilome Foundation International belongs to Pastor Chris.

Inner-city Missions belongs to the church

CFI built the school.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by fyneguy: 12:43am On Nov 12, 2021
genkins:

We have been begging pastor Chris for 2 decades now to do what christ would have done by opening free schools like the mismsionaries did and he never listened. Now he had.. So we should appreciate him for being deaf for 30yrs?

Lol FYI, he had built many of such, many years ago. I knew that of Adeniyi Jones in 2010. Festac in 2012. I think there's one Ojodu in 2008.

Your ignorance fooled you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by fyneguy: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Lisong:

If you were smart and really happy about the project, you would do some research for details before posting this trash.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol FYI, he had built many of such, many years ago. I knew that of Adeniyi Jones in 2010. Festac in 2012. I think there's one Ojodu in 2008.

Your ignorance fooled you
I hope there is no needy CE member today. Keep deceiving yaself. Even companies do CSR how much an organization registered as a charity organization
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by DrDunamis(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Something is funny. Because I know his school in Lagos. And they charge an arm and a leg, more than other schools of equal calibre.
Also parents should watch for any spiritual manipulation of the kids
Them say them say no good at all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.