Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State (39735 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) / COVID-19 Patient Writes WAEC In Isolation Centre In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by sergentAP: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
This could project you to the world, don't trivialise every bad situation, go there and help humanity. The world is watching....
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by sergentAP: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
YSBidam89:
My friend sent me this picture of her PPA in Gombe state Akko Local Government

This could project you to the world, don't trivialise every bad situation, go there and help humanity. The world is watching....
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Testimony1988(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funny, even worse than NYSC posting.
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Bigchristo: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Elidrisy20:
there's nothing wrong in holding your faith and religion firmly, we believe Allah will provide the best for us here and in the year after, so therefore you can eat your burning bread while you burn in hell
You’re very stupid for being a religion fanatic, Allah won’t provide shyt if you don’t work, some of you Nigeria Muslims are problems to your own self, come to UAE and see people maintaining their working hours without ruining their jobs with religion beliefs, I don’t think you know Islamic teachings more them, your Black mindset towards other people and your environment is leading you to destruction. Better wake if you don’t work you won’t eat don’t end being a liability to your society
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Dja1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
New meme loading �
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Bigchristo: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Elsueno:

God give u mouth to talk, u dey keep kwayet dats why them dey leave the work for u & Japa. They could smell ur fear, dats why they did dat shyt to u. u suppose talk & arrange, if u go cover for them during prayers & u also get free time to rest when them return
You don’t understand the situation I was the first to reshuffle them to different sessions to avoid lapses during their praying hours, so that the other people working with them can cover their job if they went for prayers but they gang up and says they won’t allow such reshuffling, some even go home from service and forget the job for the day, I can’t work with such people with lack of respect to their job, I believe if a Muslim person was to be the owner of that company he won’t want to count losses due either let’s call a spade a spade, I quit today I am still working with same Muslim religion here in Abu Dhabi the mindset is totally different
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by uthlaw: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
matrixme:

some pipu self.. dem give u this kind of ppa, you no rejoice? how I take affect your salary? Instead of you to go hustle your own way and still chop Buhari's national cake... you come dey post pictures for internet. shoooo
my broda,my PPA for sokoto,you cannot travel to the place with motor vehicle....the principal just tell me to sign it and put is phone number...I happy like say na lotto I win!
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by lereinter(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
namiji2598:

Is the southern States any better? State like gombe is better than 70% of southern states, not to talk of States like kano, kaduna. Am talking from experience sir, I have been to almost all the southern States.

Gombe is better than 70% of southern states

Ori E ti daru
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by KingWarri: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lavisha:
Haaa!

This is a Pig's house.

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by brainhgeek(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Looks like where gods hold meetings or where bandits keep victims. Are you sure NPower didn't logically kidnap your friend?

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Gfskw: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Really
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by bizzibodi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Fake News! How can an empty land be a school. Some of you just have perpetual hatred for the north. That cannot be a school.
No be empty expanse of land be LGAs for north?
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by bizzibodi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
A goat hut fa!
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
If Terrorist show... No hiding place ooh grin No Chair! No Table! No Switch! Not even wire to hang urself in case Terrorist dey come
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by sosowater: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
diplomat058:
Lol. It seems you are creating your own reality. Stats state otherwise tho, parallel to the "facts" you pulled out from your Okpa. I lived in Ebonyi for a year and I frequented Enugu and Anambra axes. I picked only Anambra for obvious reasons. That's the only SE state on track. The rests are glorified villages. The level of poverty I saw in Ebonyi was unparalleled. Aside Anambra, Ogun's GDP is greater than the combined value of the productivity of Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and Ábíá. You can check with all statistical journals of repute. And the standards of living in comparison? Don't even go there. Your brothers hopping on "God is good" and "Ifesinachi" buses to come "hustle" in the SW says a lot cool

Why not verify before you make trash claims? What is the GDP of Ogun that it will will be greater than that of the whole states you mentioned.

See this and bury your head in shame https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

Even with the so called GDP, imo is more developed than ogun state even with the industries present in sagamu, mowe and ota. If not for the Lagos effect, Ogun would have been just like Ekiti.

Don't say ibos cone to South West, just say they come to Lagos and they always dominate in businesses which is evident. How many of your people came to the South south and south east and have solid businesses?

You can't compare
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by lukency(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is this an herbalist consulting room?
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Elsueno: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
You don’t understand the situation I was the first to reshuffle them to different sessions to avoid lapses during their praying hours, so that the other people working with them can cover their job if they went for prayers but they gang up and says they won’t allow such reshuffling, some even go home from service and forget the job for the day, I can’t work with such people with lack of respect to their job, I believe if a Muslim person was to be the owner of that company he won’t want to count losses due either let’s call a spade a spade, I quit today I am still working with same Muslim religion here in Abu Dhabi the mindset is totally different

Arewa man & prayer is like 5 & 6, what u should have done is mix them with other non-muslims....if all of them are Muslims they will not agree to any reshuffle...all of them usually go to prayers at same time grin. I remember during one seminar at school, omoh when prayer time came, almost all of them just stood up & commot, we also didn't wait for them grin

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by KINGS100(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
YSBidam89:
Maybe they want him to be the chief priests of the shrine. Congratulations to him
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Bigchristo: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Arewa man & prayer is like 5 & 6, what u should have done is mix them with other non-muslims....if all of them are Muslims they will not agree to any reshuffle...all of them usually go to prayers at same time grin. I remember during one seminar at school, omoh when prayer time came, almost all of them just stood up & commot, we also didn't wait for them grin
I did added none Muslim person among them to work they gang up against me that They won’t accept it, so I have no choice than to work with the remaining people after they went for prayers to an extent as a manager I am not supposed to even be inside the bakery during production, I am supposed to be keeping eyes on sales, but because of them I will shuttle both sales and discharging breads from the oven, I nor fit kill myself lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by playfrank(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2021
What is your friend going to do there
YSBidam89:
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Babysho(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Bukasint:
Lol meanwhile this is someone's PPA IN GOMBE STATE TOO NYSC BATCH B ...A lady for that matter who got herself in Federal low cost Gombe State...

See her sitting room and her Lodge yet to be furnished.

Your friend isn't serious. She should have met those Solder's at Amanda Camp. They would have solved her problem sharply. This my friend told me it was easy for her to manipulate thing and even made decision on where she wanted her PPA to be.
How can you be a woman yet you failed to use your feminine power on those Hausa Guys who are easy to get without them shifting your pant.

Nawa ooooooooo waste of womanhood.

Dang! To think that you're a female and showing this amount of ignorance. Reeducate yourself.
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by namiji2598: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Daniel61111:
Liar from the pit of hell...name the state & post pictures.
If u no post am Ogun go punish you
I can remember when the former gov of akwa ibom state renovated 3 blocks in our barracks, 6 battalion ibagwa abak akwa ibom state, and I saw a post here claiming he Renovated 85 blocks, the block he Renovated was even my own block, so I snapped the pictures and sent them here on nairaland, but still some people were not convinced, right now am not in the southern Nigeria, I am in kano state....but the truth is I have been to all SE states, all SS states and some few SW states and talking abt infrastructural development, only few southern states can take on gombe state...
Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by Daniel61111: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga bring pishure & stop the shalaye...gombe state & capital got a new facelift cuz of dankwabo...SE states don pass that stage b4 Buhari 2015 sef.
Try visit SE now & get updated...Tankiu

namiji2598:

I can remember when the former gov of akwa ibom state renovated 3 blocks in our barracks, 6 battalion ibagwa abak akwa ibom state, and I saw a post here claiming he Renovated 85 blocks, the block he Renovated was even my own block, so I snapped the pictures and sent them here on nairaland, but still some people were not convinced, right now am not in the southern Nigeria, I am in kano state....but the truth is I have been to all SE states, all SS states and some few SW states and talking abt infrastructural development, only few southern states can take on gombe state...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.