Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (66649 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2021

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Number 3:

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 2special(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Following.....
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Gentlerespect76: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
2special:
Following.....

Following; may God grant him speedy justice and freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Bola146(f): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Prayers and mercy with good lawyer are what you really need now

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Number 5:

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Tokskob2008: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmm.... But can't this evidences be giving to a lawyer over there to make a case for him cos I don't see much Nairaland can do about this. A greater percentage of Nairalanders are based in Nigeria meanwhile the case is in the US so how does posting the evidence here exonerate him

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Number 4

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Number 2

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Number 6

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm.... But can't this evidences be giving to a lawyer over there to make a case for him cos I don't see much Nairaland can do about this. A greater percentage of Nairalanders are based in Nigeria meanwhile the case is in the US so how does posting the evidence here exonerate him

We want the Nigerian government to be involved. If momentum from the FG can be drawn, and these evidences scrutinized, this is the target. Until it goes viral, they are hellbent on imprisoning him.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
The so-called evidence is even confusing and tough to figure out.

A competent defence counsel should be handling this.

Na which Nigerian government una dey wait for?

Make una dey wait oh...

15 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Tokskob2008: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:

We want the Nigerian government to be involved. If momentum from the FG can be drawn, and these evidences scrutinized, this is the target. Until it goes viral, they are hellbent on imprisoning him.
Of all good things that can happen to someone in this life you feel Nigerian government is one of it or can be relied on It's better you don't make the guy's case worse, I was even thinking it was going to be an awareness for law firms over there so they can take his case up even if it's on a Pro Bono level and you spoilt it by mentioning Nigerian government...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Of all good things that can happen to someone in this life you feel Nigerian government is one of it or can be relied on It's better you don't make the guy's case worse, I was even thinking it was going to be an awareness for law firms over there so they can take his case up even if it's on a Pro Bono level and you spoilt it by mentioning Nigerian government...

I understand you.
In the States, media houses aren't taking good efforts to publish it.

If Nigerians push on the fact that the case be visited, the FG will be forced to have a say.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you all, I will be explaining each and every evidences as much as I could.......

1, The evidence I sent contained result of the DNA testing by GBI

2, There is also transcript of the testimony by the GBI expert who was testifying on behalf of the prosecution

3, Also there is transcript of the defense DNA expert that I hired to testify at the trial, however the JUDGE prevented my hired DNA expert from testifying to the jury.

However we organise something called DAUBERT HEARING ( a secret hearing that jury will never hear about but it will be on the record ) my DNA expert made it clear at the hearing that the profile of the DNA recovered from the vagina was totally different from my DNA profile and he said in science that is a basis for exclusion as the contributor of the sperm in the vagina.

Even Ms Hinkle that was testifying on behalf of the prosecution could not say that Mr Bah was the contributor.

The Question is whose DNA was the DNA in the vagina?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by kingthreat(m): 2:08am On Oct 09, 2021
We need Nigerian legal professionals in the USA to help on this case.
@ Mr. Bah, you should triple up your prayers for divine intervention if you are innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by morgang(m): 3:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
Thank you all, I will be explaining each and every evidences as much as I could.......

2, There is also transcript of the testimony by the GBI expert who was testifying on behalf of the prosecution

3, Also there is transcript of the defense DNA expert that I hired to testify at the trial, however the JUDGE prevented my hired DNA expert from testifying to the jury.

However we organise something called DAUBERT HEARING ( a secret hearing that jury will never hear about but it will be on the record ) my DNA expert made it clear at the hearing that the profile of the DNA recovered from the vagina was totally different from my DNA profile and he said in science that is a basis for exclusion as the contributor of the sperm in the vagina.

Even Ms Hinkle that was testifying on behalf of the prosecution could not say that Mr Bah was the contributor.

Great explanation. What do you have to say about the CCTV footage?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:14am On Oct 09, 2021
The reason why I am providing these documents is because the person soliciting help is being dishonest with those attempting to assist him.
Do with this as you see fit.

Next 2 posts will contain the remaining pages of the document.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:25am On Oct 09, 2021
kingthreat:
Lets see how we could use this medium to prevent the condemnation of an innocent man.
@ Mr. Bah, you should triple up your prayers for divine intervention if you are innocent.

Here in the US, I have the credentials necessary to help those in need.. When I first replied to the original thread, I had all intentions of helping however that ended when the deceptive nature of the party soliciting help became clear.

I am not here to convince but instead provide missing pieces to the puzzle as well as withheld information. The documents I uploaded pertain to the information supplied in the OP.

While laymen may not derive meaning, any good Law Professional, Physician, or perhaps even STEM professional will be able to discern the truth of the matter after examining the documents I have provided.

Please note the date of the order I provided as well as the date of the conviction.

Good luck and God Bless

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

1. Due to the age of the victim and the sensitivity of the case, the victim’s name was not made public before, during, or after the trial.

2. You have created a trail that leads to you providing documents which disclose the name of the minor victim which you and I know is unlawful and could lead to a myriad of troubles.

3. Since you have solicited help, it is in your best interest to be 100% transparent with the members of this forum.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by ideatoprince18(m): 4:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Rr
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 09, 2021
sad In this buhari Era?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Also relevant to the thread are the following. Be honest with the people willing to help you or someone else will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Nigerian government? What institution goes by that name?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Homeboiy: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2021
This matter tie gele fah

I have peruses through the article but my ignorance in law and physics won’t help me to understand the evidences provided.

I will be watching from the top

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by wirinet(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2021
The case get as e be. The police and prosecutor presented both CCTV and DNA evidence. The case was a slam dunk as the jury only deliberated for an hour before funding the accused guilty.

Here is the report of the case;
Investigators were able to find surveillance footage that showed Bah chase the victim into the woods, and two types of DNA evidence helped tie Bah to the crime, the release said. The victim also testified during the trial.
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/man-gets-life-sentences-plus-years-for-raping-year-old-girl-douglas-county/c14YWR4qZTGNEibyii3bcI/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6WAYh0Q4I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2021
kingthreat:
Lets see how we could use this medium to prevent the condemnation of an innocent man.

How did you know that he is innocent?

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by kingthreat(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

How did you know that he is innocent?

The inconclusive DNA results. Anyways, I am not a competent court or jury.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by kingthreat(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Here in the US, I have the credentials necessary to help those in need.. When I first replied to the original thread, I had all intentions of helping however that ended when the deceptive nature of the party soliciting help became clear.

I am not here to convince but instead provide missing pieces to the puzzle as well as withheld information. The documents I uploaded pertain to the information supplied in the OP.

While laymen may not derive meaning, any good Law Professional, Physician, or perhaps even STEM professional will be able to discern the truth of the matter after examining the documents I have provided.

Please note the date of the order I provided as well as the date of the conviction.

Good luck and God Bless

You did your bit. Good you tried to support in your own way. I get your reasons for pulling out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.