Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64632 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by falcon01: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

1592 Likes 139 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by MASTERYANKEE: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sorry for your life. You are still looking for advice? I hate negativity

377 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by apostle96: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
The truth is bitter
But you gat to swallow the redpill

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Smartb0y: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Divorce and take half.
Accept the loss for your foolishness.
Its the only way you can ever get sense.

512 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by torqque7(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
FOOL...fvc.k outa here joor AlfaSIMP,ur ode is legendary..

465 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by HopeNeverDies: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
You're Older than me. I. Respect this forum as a faceless forum but my instincts wouldn't let me insult or say any foul languages towards you.

It's just tribulation, You'd surely get past it.

But her first born is almost a father too shocked grin undecided

335 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chatinent: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

Their is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we starts dating
Ok o.
I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me.
We will come back to this later.

later she got pregnant for me.
She start disturbing me about marriage rights
Okay?

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no
Okay?

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already
You gotta be kidding me.

All that day I wasn't myself I wake her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos
On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?
My people discourage me and said I should thank God for revealing this early
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.
Okay?

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage
I thought as much.
because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk,
Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

2nd day same,
The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?
Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding
Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage
Ok?
We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court
I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey you reach the adage.

She shout at me too
Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Please what do I do ?

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:
I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me.
This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.

761 Likes 84 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Chai!!
Are you for real?
Is this some kind of script? angry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Theama(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2021
God will help you sort out this mess.

The Lord is your strength.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
What in the world kind kind question is this? undecided

You have done your court marriage, meaning you are legally married to her, so what else do you want to know to do? Find a way to enjoy your marriage. undecided

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by siofra(f): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2021
All these are LIES

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by yanabasee2: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Seems she's using jazz to manipulate you....

I know igbo men to be smart..... But you do t have that as a trait in you....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 09, 2021
It's not every divorce that the man losing half of his property, because the content/agreement of a court marriage can be adjusted to suit the couple...

Since you said her junior brother signed it for you, it therefore means that he adjusted the proceedings to favour his sister, because if na the one wey my sister sign, your supposed wife for go prison for 21years...
first go through the proceedings of the agreement and see if there's a loophole you can exploit...

I'm not a fan of divorce, but Oga kick that woman outta your house, because marriage built on deceit cannot last...

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by iRepNaija1: 3:26am On Oct 09, 2021
OP, divorce this woman (if you did court wedding) and just be a single dad. If this is true, this woman is a liar and will continue to lie to you. Chai. Wahala be like motorcycle.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by brosom(m): 3:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Oga pray make redpillers no catch u both online and offline.

Ur case get as e be undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know how I enter this problem
Please help me
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Wetin women go do some men eh!!!
You no need any advice for this matter!! You sef de c say plenty things de wrong!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2021
She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

You guys may be wondering how I enter this problem
I wasn't into girls at all
I don't anything about girl cuz am a very shy type
For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.
I broke up with my sugar momy immediately I met this girl

I don't know anything about women at all
That's how I landed into this problem
Make una help abeg

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by helinues: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Would rather keep my advice to myself. You want a stranger to get pregnant for you without even making any enquiry about her past life.

3 children tan tan...

Your muguness is raised to power 15

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:
Would rather keep my advice to myself. You want a stranger to get pregnant for you without even making any enquiry about her past life.

3 children tan tan...

Your muguness is raised to power 15
wasn't into Women at all
I don't know what to do
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2021
She don carry u over3.5 Handicap..chai..after 3 children....u are fvvcked.
30 years old man. So sad o... there are many like u out there Sha...who believes with gentleness and being caring a woman won't hurt them..lol
When redpill tries to teach u how to treat women, u people think they are fools or angry people.
Imagine an old newspaper ordering you around, controlling ur life, yet u went ahead to marry her lol ..u think she will change abi...she kon still get 3-pikin..over 3.5 handicapp...and you are asking stupid questions that u don't know what to do...?...Wake up!
You either live with her and endure the suffering and frustration awaiting u.....or u dissolve that marriage and take care of your pikin and look for fresh blood to take care of u...don't be a fool.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by helinues: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
wasn't into Women at all
I don't know what to do

Congratulations to the new couple in town.

There is no turning back, you see those 3 children, you must take care of them, the unborn baby and the mother together.

That's my best advise

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by BlowYourMind: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2021
It seems you are a church goer, because you made a silly mistake by asking her to get pregnant before marriage, you met your deceptive type, well if you are afraid of the court or loosing your money or anything if you divorce her nothing of such will happen, he deceived or can I say she played you like a fool if you have followed the instructions and commandments of God in marriage you wouldn't have any problem, if you still love her and can contain her excesses you can continue the copulation because seriously you don't have a marriage according to God's injunction.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Theama:
Make I no lie, this one weak me, I no get advice.

The Lord is your strength.
if I knew it will be like this to me, I would have started to date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Savedday: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

You guys may be wondering how I enter this problem
I wasn't into girls at all
I don't anything about girl cuz am a very shy type
For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.
I broke up with my sugar momy immediately I met this girl

I don't know anything about women at all
That's how I landed into this problem
Make una help abeg
Eeya..lol u don't know anything abt women and u want to marry..Pele. woman love to control man wey no geh sense...infact they pray to meet such man especially if he kon geh future or money they can milk.

Manipulation 101 is that dream, the truth is she no dream any one-kobo dream.. lol grin...Take redpill una no go hear.....
She said this because She knew over time u will know of her kids... so as expected, any sane man wud divorce her ass. So she's trying to tie u down and finish u kpatakpata like Buhari Is doing to Nigeria...that's why she quickly want u to do court marriage. Dream my foot grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chitransco(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Mr man u re just NYSC...Now your suffering continues.......................................................

8 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe.

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead
since she can not terminate the pregnancy even if you tell her...I don't know what stage of pregnancy she is..
The only solution is to divorce her...it's left for u to decide when to officially divorce her, either now or till when ur pikin is a bit older if the pregnancy can not be terminated....if u can wait till she's older...u can endure living with her, and acting calm and all..but looking out to search for new woman....woman plenty for outside ..
At same time...u need orientation about women..cos if if not..ur next women can take advantage of ur mumunity

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

since she can not terminate the pregnancy even if you tell her...I don't know what stage of pregnancy she is..
The only solution is to divorce her...it's left for u to decide when to officially divorce her, either now or till when ur pikin is a bit older if the pregnancy can not be terminated....if u can wait till she's older...u can endure living with her, and acting calm and all..but looking out to search for new woman....woman plenty for outside ..
At same time...u need orientation about women..cos if if not..ur next women can take advantage of ur mumunity

My mumu nobi here oo
Thanks for the advice

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.